Chillin' In The Sky y Pearl Jr.

marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi all I want to share these two videos, my mother tongue is not English, appreciate your comments because they have no option to translate.<br />And my attention the date of the song.<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The first is a video of someone who believes that Michael died, and the second is a video of Pearljr based on the research of others, everything she says on their videos you can read in this forum.
  • Well what I really think about PPPYT is that he is a MJ' voice impersonator (but his voice is still different from Michael's) who IMO is working with Michael is his hoax,  he made a video talking about his death 6 months before Michael "died" and he opened a facebook account on June 24th 2009 one day before Michael "died", however Pablo has nothing to do with all that stuff, he is a Spanish actor great MJ fan that can move very similar to Michael and has the same body structure that's all, BTW he thinks Michael is really dead, he must be fed up and closed his YT account I have tried to contact him 2 times with no success  :(
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Pearl just lost her mind. I just watched some video about tomatos and her birthday, I mean seriously??<br /><br />She's desperate for attention and just puts a lot of blabla in a video just because she wants to make a video. That peterpanpyt banned me out of his chatroom back in 2009 because I doubted him and claimed he was a troll. If Michael is behind that, I would seriously loose all my respect because that means he doesn't give a shit about people, he just likes to fuck with the heads of gullible fans. Also, if a real insider or Michael himself would like to make a point and reach the hoaxers, he doesn't need Pearl JR for that. I wonder if she realizes she is waisting her time.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    YAWN_Difficult_Test-s531x376-85383-580.png<br /><br /> :icon_lol: Sorry....could not resist.....
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    OMG, this girl needs some professional help, seriously...
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1339074394:
    <br />[...]<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that Pearl Jr. is a VERY controversial character of this hoax.<br />Sometimes I DO have my DOUBTS about her!<br />Nevertheless, I NEVER thought she was crazy! No way! Pearl is a very clever woman and she knows what she's doing!<br /><br />I don't want to play the devil's advocate, but sometimes she really DOES make good points!<br />Like for example at the end of this video ^^ she indicated some very close window-clues/"coincidences"!!<br />I made a montage, it's much clearer when you look at it...<br /><br />pearljrwin.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @Sim.......you are right...it's so much clearer when I see it all together.  I have been on the fence about Pearl......but you make some good points about her......perhaps she is a "character" in all this after all.  All this window talk reminds of "through the looking glass"......Alice in Wonderland.....what a rabbit hole this is!!!! <br /><br />Hugs to you Sim!<br />Thanks for the pictures.....they're great!<br /><br />Blessings Always<br /><br />PS> nice Mickey shirt Pearl....Disneyland : ) Love it!!!! 
  • ron_paul_eye_test3.jpg<br /><br />OrionAnimate.gif<br /><br />Um, Yea I've been quiet for a long time regarding this circus... I have never liked Pearl and said as much many times. This is ridiculous to the highest degree. R U f...in serious wit the t-shirt and all? LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!<br /><br />Really hoaxers? You wanna be delusional? Be my guest and p.s. this IS my opinion like it or not, so plz nobody jump on the I wanna stand up for Pearl bandwagon and try and come at me sideways, I'm not havin it!<br /><br />
    on 1337451595:
    <br />hmmm……….<br /><br />I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL. <br /><br />Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions! <br /><br />Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long. <br /><br />WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd<br />^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!<br />ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel. <br /><br />the tIME is coming………………………… <br /><br />p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!<br />
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Im- convinced, i didn't saw a face with Fronts post.....Now i have... at least one! <br /><br />ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.?<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1339080289:
    <br />Pearl just lost her mind. I just watched some video about tomatos and her birthday, I mean seriously??<br /><br />She's desperate for attention and just puts a lot of blabla in a video just because she wants to make a video. That peterpanpyt banned me out of his chatroom back in 2009 because I doubted him and claimed he was a troll. If Michael is behind that, I would seriously loose all my respect because that means he doesn't give a shit about people, he just likes to fuck with the heads of gullible fans. Also, if a real insider or Michael himself would like to make a point and reach the hoaxers, he doesn't need Pearl JR for that. I wonder if she realizes she is waisting her time.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree Souza...a lot of blabla.... :icon_e_sad:
  • on 1339080289:
    <br />Pearl just lost her mind. I just watched some video about tomatos and her birthday, I mean seriously??<br /><br />She's desperate for attention and just puts a lot of blabla in a video just because she wants to make a video. That peterpanpyt banned me out of his chatroom back in 2009 because I doubted him and claimed he was a troll. If Michael is behind that, I would seriously loose all my respect because that means he doesn't give a shit about people, he just likes to fuck with the heads of gullible fans. Also, if a real insider or Michael himself would like to make a point and reach the hoaxers, he doesn't need Pearl JR for that. I wonder if she realizes she is waisting her time.<br />
    <br /><br />What it's sure is that PPPYT is taking advantage of Michael and is very aware of his movements. I think the video about the tomatoes fight on Pepsi and Nicki Minaj video is a just a wink wink to Michael's birthday because this festival is celebrated every August 29th and is very well known that Michael loves fighting with everything: cakes, pillows, water, tomatoes...whatever  :icon_razz:
  • on 1339086713:
    <br />
    on 1339074394:
    <br />[...]<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that Pearl Jr. is a VERY controversial character of this hoax.<br />Sometimes I DO have my DOUBTS about her!<br />Nevertheless, I NEVER thought she was crazy! No way! Pearl is a very clever woman and she knows what she's doing!<br /><br />I don't want to play the devil's advocate, but sometimes she really DOES make good points!<br />Like for example at the end of this video ^^ she indicated some very close window-clues/"coincidences"!!<br />I made a montage, it's much clearer when you look at it...<br /><br />pearljrwin.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> :beerchug:
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Pearl does add and report information that she has.  Sometimes we might not understand it right away.  Put it in the file cabinet because it might come up again in the future.  I appreciate all the help I can get to get through this ride in the "hoax coach".  There's a lot happening at the same time.  There's also many past events being posted now or posted a long time ago that we are finding now.  <br /><br />It can get confusing.      :compute:<br /><br />Just keep Watchin  <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It’s just so hard for me to get past her introduction.  It irritates me, grates my nerves.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Ovbiamente know Chillin 'In The Sky is a tribute to someone who believes MJ is dead, what catches my attention is the date 2008-2009?<br />Pearl gives me sesacion who knows more than he says, but keeps the mystery to sell their documentaries.<br />Paul is quite similar, of course there's a whole production to come to mind.<br />Thanks for helping.<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1339103218:
    <br />Im- convinced, i didn't saw a face with Fronts post.....Now i have... at least one! <br /><br />ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.?<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Uh excuse ME! I really think there must be a language problem goin on cuz from what I see and have posted I'm using Front's words to speak for me regardin this video and Pearl's Tabloid drivel! Check yourself and recognize what I've said before you try to check me! I warned peeps I wasn't havin it! I'm tired of tip toein around peeps feelins since nobody seems to care when their opinions are less than favorable to alot of what I believe or see. <br /><br />Like it or not... :icon_twisted:<br /><br />I'm not here for a popularity contest. With that said I really hope you don't speak english as your native tongue cuz I'm givin you the benefit of doubt right now. This is my final comment here so no worries mods or Souza, this will not turn into a cat fight, I have better things to do! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:
    on 1339122489:
    <br />
    on 1339103218:
    <br />Im- convinced, i didn't saw a face with Fronts post.....Now i have... at least one! <br /><br />ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.?<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Uh excuse ME! I really think there must be a language problem goin on cuz from what I see and have posted I'm using Front's words to speak for me regardin this video and Pearl's Tabloid drivel! Check yourself and recognize what I've said before you try to check me! I warned peeps I wasn't havin it! I am tired of tip toein around peeps feelins since nobody seems to care when their opinions are less than favorable to alot of what I believe or see. <br /><br />Like it or not... :icon_twisted:<br /><br />I'm not here for a popularity contest. With that said I really hope you don't speak english as your native tongue cuz I'm givin you the benefit of doubt right now. This is my final comment here so no worries mods or Souza this will not turn into a cat fight, I have better things to do! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:<br />
    <br /><br />I think you misunderstood her post because as I see it, she agrees with you...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1339122598:
    <br />
    on 1339122489:
    <br />
    on 1339103218:
    <br /><br />Uh excuse ME! I really think there must be a language problem goin on cuz from what I see and have posted I'm using Front's words to speak for me regardin this video and Pearl's Tabloid drivel! Check yourself and recognize what I've said before you try to check me! I warned peeps I wasn't havin it! I am tired of tip toein around peeps feelins since nobody seems to care when their opinions are less than favorable to alot of what I believe or see. <br /><br />Like it or not... :icon_twisted:<br /><br />I'm not here for a popularity contest. With that said I really hope you don't speak english as your native tongue cuz I'm givin you the benefit of doubt right now. This is my final comment here so no worries mods or Souza this will not turn into a cat fight, I have better things to do! lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!  :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:<br />
    <br /><br />I think you misunderstood her post because as I see it, she agrees with you...<br />
      <br /><br />:omg: well shit! Sorry, to me it looked like she was checkin me! My bad! :fresse:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    well shit! Sorry, to me it looked like she was checkin me! My bad!
    <br /><br />Yep good buddy. She was totally agreeing with you there. Shy is saying that she now has Pearls face to connect with Front's last rant.  Group hug time.  :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well we can't deny that Pearl is part of the circus, whether a clown or trickster or helper. She's a mixed bag.<br /><br />"PeterPanPYT and Pearl have talked via skype verbally for well over 100 hours!" :icon_eek: Well someone's having fun...<br /><br />The Pierce interview with the Jackson brothers was May 10, 2012 but when did masked Pablo release the video of him peeking through the window? Pearl should have put that into in if she wanted it to mean something.<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1339140625:
    <br />[...]<br />The Pierce interview with the Jackson brothers was [size=12pt]May 10, 2012 [/size]but when did masked Pablo release the video of him peeking through the window? Pearl should have put that into in if she wanted it to mean something.
    <br />In fact this is the interview that they did to speak about [size=12pt]Unity Tour 2012[/size], so it was recent... a month ago. You can also see on my montage above^^, it says Unity Tour 2012.<br />Pablo had posted that video with him looking through the window, earlier this year...  it was one of those videos that he kept posting and then turned them private after a few days, it was during the time when he was also posting on this forum.<br />And Paris posted that instagram pic 2-3 weeks after the Jacksons interview...<br /><br />This is how I've always seen this Pablo / TrueSource/Sofurgofromashes - circus:<br />- Pablo  is a hoax-affiliate and his role is to post on YT those videos of the real MJ dancing with that mask on. <br />OR<br />- Pablo has a friend (or it is himself) that resembles a lot with Michael and dances a lot like him. So they both have fun making those videos and fooling around with believers.<br /><br />Now ... if what Jermaine says about the song "Looking through the window" and Paris' pic that perfectly matches the lyrics were purposely launched in order to validate Pablo and his window-video.... well the only thing that still has me doubting about him is the great distance in time that these validations came... about 2-3 months... So I don't know... probably there were other validations too, but we missed them??
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks, when the times are so far apart, it makes connections weak or coincidental.
  • on 1339126627:
    <br />
    well shit! Sorry, to me it looked like she was checkin me! My bad!
    <br /><br />Yep good buddy. She was totally agreeing with you there. Shy is saying that she now has Pearls face to connect with Front's last rant.  Group hug time.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Bad_25.jpg<br /><br />Punctuations change the meaning. The @username or identify who someone is speaking to also helps. No harm No foul. It was My Bad!  :icon_neutral:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    OMG Ö______________________o<br /><br />Pearl totally lost it this time. <br />How can she "connect dots" in such a silly way??<br /><br />That Peter guy has been opening and closing his myspace since 2008 or even earlier as well as uploading the same songs over and over since then. He is a fan of Michaels and he did play the "may be I am MJ card" for some time but he was confronted many times and finally he got to tell that he wasn´t Michael yet people don´t want to believe it.<br />BTW, I was told that Peter is a woman, but this I can´t confirm since the people who made that song "Chilling in the Sky" confirmed to me that he was a young guy.<br /><br />When comes to Pablo, he is not Michael either. And, he signs with all my love or much love or love his pm´s. For Pearl to see this a clue is just ridiculous.
    on 1339324245:
    <br />OMG Ö______________________o<br /><br />Pearl totally lost it this time. <br />How can she "connect dots" in such a silly way??<br /><br />That Peter guy has been opening and closing his myspace since 2008 or even earlier as well as uploading the same songs over and over since then. He is a fan of Michaels and he did play the "may be I am MJ card" for some time but he was confronted many times and finally he got to tell that he wasn´t Michael yet people don´t want to believe it.<br />BTW, I was told that Peter is a woman, but this I can´t confirm since the people who made that song "Chilling in the Sky" confirmed to me that he was a young guy.<br /><br />When comes to Pablo, he is not Michael either. And, he signs with all my love or much love or love his pm´s. For Pearl to see this a clue is just ridiculous.<br />
    <br /><br />Now that you mention it, I indeed remember peterpanpyt being a woman. I even saw pictures of her, can't remember her name though.