.MJJACKSON1958.

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]HI! I'M SURE (am i right?) U'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT,BUT I CAN'T FIND THE TOPIC ANYWHERE....<br />Twitter<br />WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT IT? IS/WAS IT THE REAL MJ'S ACCOUNT? IF IT IS,MAYBE WE SHOULD READ HIS TWEETS AGAIN,HOPING 2 FIND SOME CLUES THROUGH THE LINES (....). IS IT POSSIBLE THAT M. J. HAS WRITTEN THOSE TWITTS IN ORDER 2 MAKE US UNDERSTAND THE "KEY"? HIS TWITTS R NOT SO MANY AND THE DAYS DURING WHICH HE WROTE THEM R  16 (FROM 8 TO 24)<br />1 + 6 = 7 ???<br />AND THE LAST TWEET HAS BEEN WRITTEN ON JUNE 24,THE DAY BE4 HIS DEATH.... A SINGER,WHO HAS 2 START HIS TOUR ON JUNE 25 AND WHO HAS SO MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS (DRUGS,INSOMNIA,PAINS,DRUG ADDICTION,ETC....) WAS AT PC,4 WRITING TWITTS?? IT SOUNDS WEIRD....<br />IS IT A FAKE ACCOUNT?? OR........?? THE 1st MESSAGES 4 US??[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    That account has always been a big question mark to me.<br />Michael has his official twitter account with millions of fans. Why would he use that one you posted? Could that one be a double?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    @luna Since day 1, I have always believed that to be Michael’s legit personal twitter account.  Just as with the official MJ forum, I believe all other “official” accounts are operated by and for Sony.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1339342074:
    <br />@luna Since day 1, I have always believed that to be Michael’s legit personal twitter account.  Just as with the official MJ forum, I believe all other “official” accounts are operated by and for Sony.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]if it is/was his personal account (and it wouldn't be so unbelievale.... the official mj forum represents the "artist" account,this 1 would represent the "man" account),why did he use[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • Apparently his last tweet was on June 25?
    on 1339417135:
    <br />Apparently his last tweet was on June 25?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]no,on june 24,1 day be4 his death[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hm...I looked at the accounts he followed.<br /><br />There´s this:<br /><br />OnlinePokern24 ‏ @onlinepokern24<;br />Nützliche Online Poker Informationen, wie News, Regeln und Strategien uvm.<br /><br />This is a German online poker website<br />Why would he follow that one???
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's just a fan who believes he's dead. Apparently he still logs in sometimes, because it's said that Twitter deletes profiles that hasn't been active for a period of time. I don't believe Michael would pick a paparazzi picture as a profile picture either.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1340034605:
    <br />That's just a fan who believes he's dead. Apparently he still logs in sometimes, because it's said that Twitter deletes profiles that hasn't been active for a period of time.
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]is he still loging in? uhm... believer's (=me) point of view:mj is alive and so he sometimes logs in his personal account,in order 2 avoid twitter deleting it! i know,i'm stupid,but i like 2 believe it's mikael's account![/size]  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340037318:
    <br />
    on 1340034605:
    <br />That's just a fan who believes he's dead. Apparently he still logs in sometimes, because it's said that Twitter deletes profiles that hasn't been active for a period of time.
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]is he still loging in? uhm... believer's (=me) point of view:mj is alive and so he sometimes logs in his personal account,in order 2 avoid twitter deleting it! i know,i'm stupid,but i like 2 believe it's mikael's account![/size]  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />That's fine by me, it's your bubble...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

[size=12pt]ok,souza.... u've left me alone in my illusion. thanx! but,i don't know y,i feel something "odd" in this account... my (sick?) mind wants 2 find some hidden mj's clues/messages/anagrams in it.... when/if i'll find them,i'll write here 4 u![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    [size=12pt]ok,souza.... u've left me alone in my illusion. thanx!  :smiley-vault-misc-150: but,i don't know y,i feel something "odd" in this account... my (sick?) mind wants 2 find some hidden mj's clues/messages/anagrams in it.... when/if i'll find them,i'll write here 4 u!<br />however,haven't u noticed any similarities (in the way of writing) between this mjj1958 and dodo's? <br /> Dodo (5alivedodo) on Twitter please,take a look at the dodo's account and then tell me..... maybe,it's a suggestion,i don't know,but,reading these words,something "puzzling" has leapt be4 my eyes....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />