New released tracks on youtube.."The tides will turn" ?????? MJ or not???

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited June 2012 in His Music & (Short) Films
:) or  ::)  What do you think.  I think the title is extremely appropriate if it is authentic...and the lyrics are relevant..If you just beLIEve is in there too...<br />Michael Jackson - The Tides Will Turn [NEW SONG] 2012 - YouTube<br />

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    [size=14pt]WoW [/size]<br /><br />great song. 2good2btrue how did you find it. Is it a new release?
  • Hi gals, it's not Michael :(
    Well, I believe it's him. What makes you say it's not him sweet?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's Michael too, although I miss that raw edge on the voice that you can hear so clearly in Behind the Mask. This song needs that edge. The song is ok, not really blowing my mind though. Not sure if that's because of the song itself or the production though. Will have to listen to it a few more times.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Because I am listening to his music from I was small and I know every single tone of his voice, that's not Michael, please Diggyon take your earphones and listen to it if you still say it's Michael I can say you haven't listen too much to Michael's music, sorry I don't want to be disrespectful to you I don't mean to offend you but you could make the exercise of comparing this song to another of Michael's  :icon_e_smile:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I like that.<br />The song, the BEP sound modifs, the controversy.<br />Great.<br /><br />Here's more songs published by Michael Joseph Jackson channel:<br />In The Future - YouTube<br /><br />Thank you, Michael. Much love back to you.<br />
    It's okay sweet, and don't worry, I am not offended. I totally respect your opinion. :)
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    I love the song, I believe it's Michael.  Souza, I know what you are saying about the raw edge.  This seems to be a softer side of Michael, I know I am not explaining myself well.  But I do love the song. I was looking around to see if I could find more info about the song and can't seem to find anything.  Does anyone have any info on this song? I NEED MORE COFFEE!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Alright guys....I think it´s Marcus J Williams<br /><br />Please compare:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I like it.  If someone sounds that much like Michael, well, I don''t know how I feel about it.  I don't want anybody else to sound just like him. Ever.  But who am I to make that decision? Well, no one of course.
    I don't like that Williams dude.  I don't like being fooled.  She's Outta My life is MY MICHAEL SONG.  He should NOT be singing it in the tone of Michael Jackson.  SAing his own version for crying out loud.  BTW, that one doesn't sound as strong as the other songs.  I wonder if he's actually singing on them or if it's Michael and he's claiming to be singing.  I don't know.  Help me out guys.  I don't want him to be the voice on that new song.  It's TOO MUCH LIKE THE REAL THING!!!! 
  • on 1339756966:
    <br />it's not Michael :(<br />
    <br /><br />I agree....it doesnt sound like michael at all.<br />
    on 1339763207:
    <br />I don't like that Williams dude.  I don't like being fooled.  She's Outta My life is MY MICHAEL SONG.  He should NOT be singing it in the tone of Michael Jackson.  SAing his own version for crying out loud.  BTW, that one doesn't sound as strong as the other songs.  I wonder if he's actually singing on them or if it's Michael and he's claiming to be singing.  I don't know.  Help me out guys.  I don't want him to be the voice on that new song.  It's TOO MUCH LIKE THE REAL THING!!!! <br />
    <br /><br />Regarding She's Outta My Life: Live performances always sound different.<br />I really believe all of them are Williams.<br />I know what you are saying concerning someone sounding just like Michael. I don´t like it either but it´s not the first time that this has happend. <br />It´s annoying. We take offence probably because it seems to diminish the excellence and uniqueness of Michael´s voice. <br />Which is, in fact, not true! Nobody could ever touch his greatness. <br />
  • @Grace.... thank you for your link I really appreciate it.  :bearhug:<br /><br />@Diggyon.... after listening to Grace's link I can say that on "The tides will return" Michael is not the main singer but he still collaborates on that track like on some of the others tracks, so you are partly right .  :bearhug:
    Here we go again ...... :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />How many times did we have to compare Michael's voice with some other singers??? I guess I am getting used to it now. Is it Michael? No, it's not him. Yes, it's him! No way, listen carefully..... and so and so on ! ! This never happened before June 25th, 2009. Now suddenly so many singers sound like Michael Jackson! Is this a coincidence or is it intended ?? I just don't know anymore  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    More Marcus  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I think he does a good job.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    ...and his middle name would just so happen to be "Joseph".  He's good.  )-:  Go away Marcus.  I'm not ready for any replacement singers yet.  Please sing somebody else.  I know you can.
    Is this a new cd that's out for purchase or just some Youtube leaks? 
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    You folks are so quick! I am replying to posts a bit ago!<br /><br />Marcus J Williams.......The video clip of him singing "live" in NYC of She's Outta My Life" isn't live, imo. Synch isn't authentic and microphone distance  from mouth vs sound produced doesn't match.  Supposed to be  June 25 2011.  I  looked up Kininay Producations that supposedly produced that-- result was a potential facebook page that says something like hasn't been entered....yet. <br /><br />Seems hoaxy to me....Love the "sacred of the moon" track----has this guy been around for awhile or has he just emerged on You Tube?<br /><br />Okay I'll go back now and try to catch up with other posts I missed...........
    Hm....<br /><br />Marcus is a Norwegian guy as far as I understood.<br /><br />He started his YouTube channel in 2009<br /><br />FreddyMcSuper - YouTube
  • Hey hey hey guys, I don't want you to get crazy, listen in my last post I said it sound like Michael is collaborating in that song because if you listen to "The tides will turn" on Grace's link seems like there are 2 different songs overlaid so in one of those 2 songs Michael is singing so pls. try to listen to it first, but when I listened to the song Diggyon posted again I don't hear any trace of Michael. <br />Thank you Mary for posting that Marcus. J. Williams video, that evidence that Michael doesn't sing that song.<br />However in the rest of Grace's link Michael is singing in every song. :icon_geek:<br /><br />@Mary.... you are a naughty girl, the audience here doesn't like to listen to that Marcus and you posted more of him again  :icon_lol:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1339762114:
    <br />Alright guys....I think it´s Marcus J Williams<br /><br />Please compare:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thanks MaryK, this explains why I couldn't find any info.  Still sounds good  :)
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Ak outta time, gotta go to work! :screaming-7365:<br /><br />I looked up Marcus J Williams live on video and only came up with that Shes Outta My Life tape plus a cute on of rehearsing it -- filmed with track including audience applause at one point...........<br /><br />Anyway, love the sound! Feel like a circus act; pass the peanuts please, I'll take them to go......!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I loved it! It's Michael, for me.