Happy Father's Day Michael

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                                                  This thread is dedicated to a great dad <br /><br />                              "I love my children very much. I'm proud to be their dad."<br /><br />                                <br /><br />                                                 
        <br /><br />        paristweet2.png                        <br />                                                                    79bcf4b2b7f011e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg    <br /><br />                                                  <br /><br />                                jackson460_1432704c.jpg                                        <br /><br />                                adorable-pic-of-michael-jackson-and-his-children_1.jpg<br />                                jackson-and-clinton-pic-splash-827456250.jpg<br />                                222821-michael-jacksons-children-l-r-blanket-prince-and-paris-share-a-laugh-a.jpg <br /><br />                                         

Comments

• Thank you for this thread, Michael is a great loving dad! <br /><br />Happy father's day Michael and to all the fathers in the world :bearhug:<br /><br />LOVE always
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Happy father's day to my own dad...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Happy father's day to every father taking care of his children, raising them in a good way and protecting them from harm. And when I say every father I include Michael Jackson, the caring father as well. Being a father is not easy. So I believe ll fathers deserve such a day.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Father's Day Michael!  :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Happy father’s Day to ALL dads; the ones here and the ones (like mine) who have gone on ahead of us.  :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Father's Day in Italy is not today but is March 19... :icon_razz: but it is  beautiful and important to send a greeting to all the fathers of the world  :bearhug:<br /><br />And for you Michael a great day with your kids...  :bearhug: and with the  hope that one of the many that you have... :bearhug:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    We don't have a Father's day, but I guess a father like Michael Jackson deserves to be celebrated every day.<br />Love you Michael.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Mike...hope you're having a great Father's Day, wherever you may be  :icon_razz:<br /><br />And same to all the fathers on the board and in our lives.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Happy Father's day King of Pop!<br /><br /><br /><br />300_284167.jpg
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    Happy Fathers Day Michael and all father's around the world.<br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy Father's Day Michael!! I send you and your Family, all my LOVE! I hope you are well my Brother! Have a Beautiful day!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />I send LOVE and Blessings to ALL the Father's, but especially to my Handsome husband!<br /> :bearhug:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Happy Father's Day, Michael!  You are an inspiration to parent's everywhere.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Michael Happy Father's Day! and to all parents of all of you, fellow adventurers, I hope all had a great day. blessings<br /><br />              scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br /><br />                                          :bearhug:
  • Happy Father's Day, Michael!  You are the best Dad ever...your kids are very fortunate to have such a loving father!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Happy Father's Day!  :bearhug:<br /><br />As La Toya tweeted: ‏<br /><br />@latoyajackson<;br />To The Most Incredible Loving Father In The World! "Michael" We Thank You For Your Loving Spirit! Happy Father's Day!!!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Hope you have had a lovely Fathers Day with your children Michael <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • Happy Father's Day Michael ~ hope you had a blessed day with your children.<br /><br />Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there and to my own who is no longer with us but continues to be a shining example in our family of what a father's love is all about.<br /><br />Blessings
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    happy fathers day to all<br /><br />little off topic but yesterday at work this gentleman had on this tee shirt with the well i guess you would say michael jackson eyes on the front. underneath it said something about through a childs eyes. so after we had finished the work related conversation i asked him if i could read the back of his shirt. it was a list of things about fathers through a childs eyes.  :icon_redface:to be honest once i realized it wasn't directly related to michael i didn't really absorb the list of things. has  anyone else seen anything like this. i mean that look with the eyes is that not trademark?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hope your day was happy, Michael, and spent with those growing protege of yours! :D<br /><br />
    on 1339982383:
    <br />♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Happy Father's Day!  :bearhug:<br /><br />As La Toya tweeted: ‏<br /><br />@latoyajackson<;br />To The Most Incredible Loving Father In The World! "Michael" We Thank You For Your Loving Spirit! Happy Father's Day!!!<br />
    <br />Interesting thing to say when your brother's been dead for 3 years. :fresse: Thanks LaToya! :icon_albino:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
        ✩•*✿⊱╮  DEAR MJ!!<br /><br />[size=12pt]HAPPY <br />            PAPA'S <br />                        DAY <br />                                  FOR <br />                                              THE <br />                                                        GREATEST <br />                                                                    FATHER <br />                                                                                    ON                                                              <br />                                                                                          EARTH! [/size]:-))  ✩•*✿⊱╮@<;br /><br />pp.s. just to share... NEVER GIVE UP! Homeless Boy Steals The Korea Talent Show<br />NEVER GIVE UP! Homeless Boy Steals The Korea Talent Show - YouTube<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Every man can be a father. But it takes someone special to be a daddy.<br /><br />Happy father`s day Michael!
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    Happy fathers day michael  and  all the fathers  :)
  • Oh gosh I'm so late haha but anyways happy fathers day! To Michael! To my daddy, I love you so much!<br /><br />On another note, Paris tweeted something similar to Latoya's tweet, and said 'Im such a daddy's girl' they are such beautiful kids <3