Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ June 30th; July 19th, 21st, 30th

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
<br /><br />[size=12pt] Paris Jackson on tinychat 6/30/12 [/size]<br /><br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I don't know how long Paris stayed in that webcam chat... nor what they talked about overall.... has anyone more info about this? maybe someone who by any chance was on that chat ??<br />I received this link from FB friend Michael_Lisa... <br /><br /><br />It seems odd that those people had Paris with them online, on that chat and all they could write was JUSTIN BIEBERRRR.<br /><br />Most probably the subject about him had been brought up prior to the part that was filmed, but still why didn't they write some more clever things that just JUSTIN BIEEEEBERRR ? LMAO  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I am not against Justin Bieber, I hope I am not misunderstood here. I cannot say I am a fan either, i respect him that's all.
  • Thank you for sharing this with us. I can't view the video for whatever reason and haven't been on Twitter or Youtube yet today. Is it for sure that this was Paris?<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    is someone called mj posting this video a lot in the tinychat<br />Ellen Talks to Paris Jackson About Growing Up - YouTube
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1341190673:
    <br />is someone called mj posting this video a lot in the tinychat<br />Ellen Talks to Paris Jackson About Growing Up - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />yes I noticed 'mj' posted it twice...  also the letter d, and at the end wrote Selina?  :suspect:<br /><br />This video shows where Paris talks about crying on the spot and her father saying if I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you.  :icon_cool:<br /><br />
    [size=12pt] Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ July 19th (9 Min) [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt] Paris Jackson on tinychat 6/30/12 [/size]<br /><br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1341199087:
    <br />
    on 1341190673:
    <br />is someone called mj posting this video a lot in the tinychat<br />Ellen Talks to Paris Jackson About Growing Up - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />yes I noticed 'mj' posted it twice...  also the letter d, and at the end wrote Selina?  :suspect:<br /><br />This video shows where Paris talks about crying on the spot and[size=18pt] her father saying if I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you.[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]personally i was instantly struck by that comment.  i think ( this is just me ) that it was very important . [/size]
    on 1342893657:
    [size=12pt] Paris Jackson on tinychat ~ June 30th, 2012 [/size]<br /><br />Paris Jackson on tinychat 6/30/12 - YouTube<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt] Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ July 19th, 2012 [/size]<br /><br />Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ July 19th (9 Min) - YouTube
    <br /><br />[size=12pt] Paris Jackson on tinychat ~ July 21, 2012 [/size]<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Is that an Elvis poster?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1342940891:
    <br />Is that an Elvis poster?<br />
    <br /><br />chris brown
    on 1342940891:
    <br />Is that an Elvis poster?<br />
    I always think of Elvis when I see that poster in her room.<br />But SEHF is right ^^
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Makes sense since she hadn't talked about liking Elvis.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    Being nosey - who is that girl she is talking to? Anyone understand what they say? Even with my speakers turned up I can't make out much! <br /><br />(old and slightly deaf  :icon_lol:  :icon_redface:)
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    on 1342948822:
    <br />Being nosey - who is that girl she is talking to? Anyone understand what they say? Even with my speakers turned up I can't make out much! <br /><br />(old and slightly deaf  :icon_lol:  :icon_redface:)<br />
    <br /><br />reveron1958, I am with you.  I couldn't understand what they were saying,  just bits here and there.  My ears are one year newer than yours and I don't think are they are working :)
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    could anyone make out what the picture was? deaf and blind here  :icon_rolleyes:
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1342948822:
    <br />Being nosey - who is that girl she is talking to? Anyone understand what they say? Even with my speakers turned up I can't make out much! <br /><br />(old and slightly deaf  :icon_lol:  :icon_redface:)<br />
    <br /><br />The girl Paris chatting with is Selina from Denmark.  and she is also very popular on twitter, Selina twitter acocunt: @SelinaDenmark she is a Michael Jackson Fan.<br /> What disturb me is she has Paris cellphone number...
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    This is BIG TIME.......... Dont know how to piece it together but its most certainly<br />for hoax purposes in my opinion anyway. Lets think of all the theories that this<br />may have happened for. What purpose it could serve.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1343010005:
    <br />This is BIG TIME.......... Dont know how to piece it together but its most certainly<br />for hoax purposes in my opinion anyway. Lets think of all the theories that this<br />may have happened for. What purpose it could serve.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Uh, besides not being distressed, please say more YoungMack    ???/
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I was in the wrong forum when I posted this... My bad :)
    [size=14pt]Paris Jackson on Tinychat ~ 30 July 2012[/size]<br /><br /> :WTF: :WTF:<br /><br />part 1 -<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]What are these chat-videos supposed to mean?[/size]<br />Who is this Selina girl? <br />Why do they spend hours on that chat, talking basically about nothing?<br />Who records them? and who publishes these videos? and WHY?<br />And most of all is Paris ok with that? is the Family OK with Paris' video spreading on YT like that? seems chaotic to me...<br />I have a bad feeling about these videos... IDk I don't like this...<br /><br />I haven't had the patience/time to watch these videos entirely, i just skipped through them, but all they do is simply look into the camera, they rarely talk and when they do talk they whisper things i don't understand anything at all...<br />I don't know if this is part of the hoax or not, but these videos are weird.<br /><br /><br />part 2 - /><br />part 3 - /><br />part 4 - /><br />part 5 - /><br />part 6 -
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I posted part 2 on the Paris twitter thread at the same time as you Sim. Added the time when the guy with M voice speaks. <br /><br />
    on 1343749538:
    <br />I posted part 2 on the Paris twitter thread at the same time as you Sim. Added the time when the guy with M voice speaks.<br />
    <br /><br />Oups? Did you hear a voice similar to Michael's?<br />Where exactly?<br /><br /><br />Is something really fishy in "Denmark" or what?? loolll
    @Mindseye: you're right! <br />I just watched part 2 completely and starting with minute [size=12pt]07[/size] !!  :suspect: we hear a man with a voice like Michael's! <br />And at the minute 08:21 Selina calls him Michael and asks him "What tIME is it with you, Michael?" and he whispers: "09:23"<br /> :WTF: :animal0017:
    In the first 5 minutes from part 4 , we hear him talk a lot.  :omg: his voice DOES sound like Michael's !!<br /> /><br /><br /><br />At the minute 05:05 in the part 5, Selina tells (whispers) him that when she closes her eyes and hears him talking to Paris it feels as if her father was talking to her!!  :affraid:<br />
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    It doesnt mean anything. Its not MJ. Its the girl "selina's" friend supposedly named Michael. she gave the last name, I dont think I should post it, since he's a kid, maybe its on those youtubes. Its kids that are making the videos of the tinychat and posting on youtube. He kinda sounds like MJ, but he sang you are not alone, and it did not sound like MJ at all.<br /><br />my personal opinion is i dont think its good for Paris. IMHO i cant believe MJ would allow this if he's around.  If her dad is not around,, hanging in that tiny chat,, with an "MJ sound alike",, she got very emotional when he sang You are My Life. there are also rude and pervs in there too,, typing about every nasty thing you could think of.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />its not a sign, its not hoaxy, there are no clues.
    @mjselfsweet: I think the same as you.
This discussion has been closed.