Comments

• shamzshamz Posts: 100
    i just shared that on twitter!!!!!!!!! do u think its true??????
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    well i do not believe in joe but... who knows?<br />maybe is another way to focus all attention on him again?<br />omer is completely silent...
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    This is old news. Even the interview is old. Anyway, if Michael really had a son why would he deny him? He has 3 children and wanted to have more. Denying a son would be something Micheal wouldn't do!!!
  • How do we know Michael denied him? Maybe his mother wanted her son to have a "normal" child hood. Maybe she didnt want the "Debbie Rowe" treatment from the media. Maybe she didnt want the expectations that being "The King Of Pop's" son would bring upon him. Its really unfair to assume certain things about Michael. As much as we LOVE MJ, we DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    on 1341323585:
    <br />How do we know Michael denied him? Maybe his mother wanted her son to have a "normal" child hood. Maybe she didnt want the "Debbie Rowe" treatment from the media. Maybe she didnt want the expectations that being "The King Of Pop's" son would bring upon him. Its really unfair to assume certain things about Michael. As much as we LOVE MJ, we DONT KNOW HIM PERSONALLY.<br />[/quote<br /><br />100% totally agree
  • rose89rose89 Posts: 5
    michael does have a secret son ,I really do believe a lot of celebrities have kids the media doesnt know about,remember they have a lot of money and are always in the media,they are going to want to protect their kids from the media eye,there are crazy people out there,anyways michael does have a son its not Omer like the media is trying to tell us,Get it?think outside the box
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Old news, moved -> locked.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.