BEST impersonator EVER!

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Seriously, this kid could kick Michael's ass :thjajaja121:<br /><br />No clue if this has been posted before, but I was stunned. If it weren't for the height and the hair, I would have been fooled. Enjoy!<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    i'm stunned!!!!! he's the greatest....talented and very tender guy...i just LOVE  him :-D
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Awesome  :)<br /><br />I want my 9-year-old to study that and learn how to dance like that  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Okayyyyyyyyyyyy, so if people have been speculating Michael is CM....what's to say he couldn't Benjamin Button himself over to Turkey for a talent show?!!<br /><br />I just LOVE the shot of the female judge trying to hold her head onto the rest of her body before it flys off! Very precise young dancing man!  Really enjoyed it!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Michael, is that you in disguise again !!!  :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:
  • :woohoo2:  :moonwalk_: Great performance!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This young kid is pretty awsome too.......Love what the judges do at the end...One says "Whoe says Michael Jackson is dead?  He's Alive !!"<br /><br />YouTube Amazing Little Michael Jackson in HQ Dance India Dance Season 2 - YouTube<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Very good, if he continues in truth could kick Michael's ass :th_bravo: :icon_lol: Michael you i apologize but it is the truth :LolLolLolLol:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I’ve seen that before and yes he is the most stunning of MJ impersonators especially for his age.  I thought it was here that we discussed him in a thread related to overcoming disabilities, his being his stutter.  But OMG he is AMAZING.  I am sure if Michael has seen him he is pleased and loving it.
  • The most beautiful here is that everybody gets crazy about MJ's stuff, the kids are awesome but the audience is awesome too.
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]Does anyone else get misty eyed when you watch things like this...because for some reason I do...lol.  It's a happy tears kinda thing though.  One word for this young boy...AWESOME!  I just wish I had a clue as to what was being said.[/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I love it when people around the world are inspired by MJ, and try to emulate him.  Definitely MJ would be proud of this boy!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Speechless.... :icon_e_surprised:...AWESOME !!!! :bearhug: :michael-jackson: :th_bravo:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1341661983:
    <br />Okayyyyyyyyyyyy, so if people have been speculating Michael is CM....what's to say he couldn't Benjamin Button himself over to Turkey for a talent show?!!<br /><br />I just LOVE the shot of the female judge trying to hold her head onto the rest of her body before it flys off! Very precise young dancing man!  Really enjoyed it!<br />
    <br /><br />LOL that would be awsome!!!!
  • Can you imagine how MJ must feel when he sees young kids like this emulate him?  He must be like a proud parent!  It would be so cool if Michael would meet this boy! :bearhug: