Katherine Jackson & MJ's Kids Show Up for 'Unity' Tour Despite Family Brawl

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
unityumu.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_lqxxeygx<br /><br />Despite a public family showdown, Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson's three kids all showed up at the Jackson Brothers' "Unity Tour" ... even though one of the members, Jermaine Jackson, is actively trying to overthrow the MJ estate.<br /><br />TMZ obtained footage of Katherine arriving at the concert in Saratoga last night (to a small round of applause from the crowd) where Marlon, Tito, Jackie and Jermaine are continuing their tour, despite the current family rift. <br /><br />brothers.jpg<br /><br />Katherine wasn't there alone ... Prince, Paris and Blanket tagged along with their grams -- who just last week was reported missing after spending a week in Arizona with other members of the Jackson clan.<br /><br />During the concert, Jermaine -- who is on opposite sides of the feud than his band mate brothers -- played a whole set by himself ... singing several songs as a solo act.<br /><br />We're told MJ's kids, who were watching from the crowd, didn't appear to be having that much fun.<br /><br />Awkwaaaaaard. <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/28/katherine-jackson-unity-concert-video/

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Thank you for the link MaryK!<br /><br />Also thinking about what @LoveUnited told us as he was at this concert... ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23127.msg419033;topicseen#new ) well what can I say!! It's more than EVIDENT! ---> Mrs. Katherine & Mj's 3 kids, plus other Jackson family relatives (in-laws) attending  the brothers' Unity concert! if even after this, people still won't be able to realize that this is a UNITED family all acting according to a scheduled PLAN, then I don't know what else will OPEN their minds and eyes!! <br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Is she wearing her Pink Jacket??<br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Everybody loves Mama Jackson.  :icon_mrgreen:
  • The picture in the background of them walking on the beach reminds me of CM showing off his hot bod on the beach  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :michael_jackson-1135:
    on 1343494885:
    <br />Everybody loves Mama Jackson.  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Is a great woman  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
    on 1343493976:
    Is she wearing her Pink Jacket??
    numero-un-493.gif pinkalien.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1343497616:
    on 1343494885:
    [size=12pt]Everybody loves Mama Jackson.[/size]  :icon_mrgreen:
    Is a great woman  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
    Yes , we ALL do 0007.gif
  • Yes, Leilani - it does appear that she's wearing her pink jacket :)<br /><br />I love Mrs Jackson too. Who couldn't - what an incredible job she's done raising her family and she's managed to stay so humble.<br /><br />Blessings
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Ohh! I'm in the TMZ photo! I'm the one swathed in GREEN if you go up half way on the right hand side and in two people--bald guy next to me obsuring most of my head.  Wave!
  • i see you Loveunited! That must have been an awesome experience. I'm so glad that Katherine received such a warm welcome. On Twitter Jackie commented how awesome that was.<br /><br />Love to Katherine, Michael and the Jacksons.<br /><br />Blessings
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1343493976:
    <br />Is she wearing her Pink Jacket??<br />
    <br /><br />Way too funny leilani81...I had written this post a few days ago:<br /><br /><br />TMZ Articles / Re: KATHERINE JACKSON PLOT CRUMBLES Returns to L.A.<br />« on: July 26, 2012, 12:28:43 AM »<br />The word, "plot" always makes me think Forest Lawn........<br /><br />Oh my....I need coffee! <br /><br />*if she wears pink, I'll faint....Sim, you better catch me!  <br /><br /><br /><br />That's so awesome LoveUnited.....congrats! : ) <br /><br />Blessings to you guys!<br />LOVE<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Okay I don't believe no way that this can be a coincidence. <br /><br />Queen Elisabeth II, mother to Prince Charles and grandmother to Prince[size=14pt] W[/size]illiam, on [size=12pt]July 27, at 2012[/size] Oympics Opening Ceremony, dressed in pink.<br /><br />Queen-Elizabeth-Olympic-Stadium-Opening-Ceremony-London-England-07272012-1-580x435.jpg<br /><br />http://socialitelife.com/photos/queen-elizabeth-runs-sht-at-the-olympics-opening-ceremony<br /><br />Katherine Jackson, mother to [size=14pt]M[/size]ichael Jackson, grandmother to PPB, on [size=12pt]July 27, at 2012[/size], Jackson Unity Tour, dressed in pink.<br /><br />katherinea.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/28/katherine-jackson-unity-concert-video/<br /><br />I think there is meant to be a connection—two royalties—two powers… the false and the true.<br />The Olympics symbolizes the oneness of the nations, and the tour is Unity (of MJ's family?) or of the opposition to NWO?<br />Reminds me again of the 2 mascots for the Olympics—one with a W, and one with an M. The M kinda pranks and knocks out the W. <br /><br />This is history happening folks, before our eyes!!  Remember Front said the history books would be changed!<br /><br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1343504692:
    <br /><br /><br />I love Mrs Jackson too. Who couldn't - what an incredible job she's done raising her family and she's managed to stay so humble.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br />exactly! what a precious and wonderful lady she is!
  • :icon_e_surprised:
    on 1343549917:
    <br />
    on 1343504692:
    <br /><br /><br />I love Mrs Jackson too. Who couldn't - what an incredible job she's done raising her family and she's managed to stay so humble.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br />exactly! what a precious and wonderful lady she is!<br />
    <br /><br />Absolutely! agree 2 u both:)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I see you too LoveUnited...Fantastic experience.  You will be able to keep these fond memories forever..<br /><br />I too beLIEve that the Jacksons will always be united.  This is just the pre-bam show.  The whole series of events over the last few days, are just to test the waters.<br /><br />Will we still be there?  Will we still care??  Of course we will.  I come from a family of 10....8 children. Six girls and two boys, and no matter what ever happens, whether we disagree at times, at the end of the day, we are family, and we get over it.  <br /><br />Blood is always thicker than water..I would die for my only child.  That's what parents do...
  • on 1343552199:
    <br /><br />Blood is always thicker than water..I would die for my only child.  That's what parents do...<br />
    <br /><br />same! in a split second
    on 1343540337:
    on 1343493976:
    <br />[size=12pt]Is she wearing her PINK Jacket ?[/size]
    [size=12pt]Way too funny leilani81...I had written this post a few days ago:<br />TMZ Articles / Re: KATHERINE JACKSON PLOT CRUMBLES Returns to L.A. « on: July 26, 2012, 12:28:43 AM »<br />The word, "plot" always makes me think Forest Lawn....Oh my....I need coffee! <br />*if she wears PINK, I'll faint....Sim, you better catch me![/size] 
    OK, here I am, sweetie sis' : I am catching you  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1343548075:
    [size=12pt]Okay I don't believe no way that this can be a coincidence. <br />Queen Elisabeth II, mother to Prince Charles and grandmother to Prince[size=16pt] W[/size]illiam, on [size=12pt]July 27, at 2012[/size] Oympics Opening Ceremony, dressed in PINK.[/size]<br /><br />Queen-Elizabeth-Olympic-Stadium-Opening-Ceremony-London-England-07272012-1-580x435.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Katherine Jackson, mother to [size=16pt]M[/size]ichael Jackson, grandmother to PPB, on [size=12pt]July 27, at 2012[/size], Jackson Unity Tour, dressed in PINK.[/size]<br /><br />katherinea.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]I think there is meant to be a connection—two royalties—two powers… the false and the true.<br />The Olympics symbolizes the oneness of the nations, and the tour is Unity (of MJ's family?) or of the opposition to NWO?<br />Reminds me again of the 2 mascots for the Olympics—one with a W, and one with an M. The M kinda pranks and knocks out the W. <br /><br />This is history happening folks, before our eyes!!  Remember Front said the history books would be changed![/size]
    <br /><br />[move][size=14pt]^^ THIS IS WHY blueheart.gif GUYS SO MUCH @MjonMind & Wishy --> You are AMAZIIIING !!!  :bearhug: :bearhug: [/size][/move]
  • I would say that the queen is wearing apricot, hahaha!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343567408:
    <br />I would say that the queen is wearing apricot, hahaha!<br />
    <br /><br />Agree!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes, those 'connections' are seriously going too far.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1343567742:
    <br />
    on 1343567408:
    <br />I would say that the queen is wearing apricot, hahaha!<br />
    <br /><br />Agree!<br />
    <br />Yep and a scowl.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                              />                                                              <br /><br />                                                 
    <br />                                                              <br />                            />                  <br />