Janet Jackson Did Not Slap or Verbally Abuse Paris Jackson

PrincessMuffybearPrincessMuffybear Posts: 91
edited August 2012 in News
[size=18pt]JANET JACKSON <br />Did Not Slap or Verbally Abuse Paris Jackson[/size]<br /> Posted 8/1/2012 9:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0801-janet-paris-jackson-1.jpg<br /><br />Janet Jackson did not slap or verbally abuse Paris Jackson during a confrontation at the Jackson family home in Calabasas last week.<br /><br />TMZ published a story last week based on sources who told us Janet went off on Michael Jackson's daughter after the singer tried to grab Paris' cell phone. We also reported Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch."<br /><br />Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Janet did not slap or otherwise touch Paris, nor did she verbally abuse her. <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/01/janet-jackson-did-not-slap-or-verbally-abuse-paris-jackson/

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    It just gets better and better....wow, a tabloid admitting they were wrong.....what galaxy is this anyways, LOL.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    No! really?  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Sadly some Ppl will still believe it happened, or say they're sick and tired of hearing about the Jacksons, don't care to hear anymore about it...because they believed the bullcrap. <br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thanks for posting.<br />I added a pic  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Well....I am afraid people won´t realize that ALL of this never happend. <br /><br />In this particular case many are saying: TMZ had to publish a disclaimer bc Janet´s lawyers threatened them....
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Just one of many stories that needs to be recanted.<br /><br />TMZ almost sounds apologetic!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    So all those tabloids copied and pasted from TMZ and now TMZ says their sources were wrong and it didn't happen. Let's see if they are equally quick to copy this. Me tinks not...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Well, it's gone all over the world by now. I was leafing through a women's magazine in my lunch room at work today and there in the middle is this drama with the exact same picture of Janet and Paris and all the made up sordid details. They are probably hoping they will get away with it because they publish weekly. By next edition, there will be some other gossip to exaggerate.<br />@MaryK....I thought I posted the pic and the date of publication. We must have been modifying at the exact same moment. Now that's team work.  :icon_lol:<br />
  • I love seeing tabloid trash exposed! (Maybe TMZ will start a new trend, tabloids holding themselves accountable) I also love that TMZ didnt give any REAL evidence to suggest that physical/verbal abuse actually occured (yet TMZ's word is all that most "reporters" needed), and now that the abuse didnt occur. Just chalking it up to sources, but again now REAL evidence. I love seeing how hollow these tabloids really are :)
  • Of course Janet Jackson did not slap or verbally abuse Paris Jackson. How does TMZ knows what was said through the security tape anyways? Janet would never do a thing like that to Michael Jackson's daughter.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    and one day it will be this!<br /><br />Michael Jackson did not die on June 25 2009 at UCLA Medical Center.<br /><br />TMZ published a story in 2009 on sources who told us Michael died of a cardiac arrest. We also reported Michael was addicted to propofol.<br /><br />Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Michael did not die or have a cardiac arrest, nor did he take propofol.<br /> :icon_lol:<br />
  • Nice one trublue!<br /><br /><br /><br />Wow TMZ a retraction and an apology. It's a shame this story won't go viral like the negative stuff.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343842054:
    <br />So all those tabloids copied and pasted from TMZ and now TMZ says their sources were wrong and it didn't happen. Let's see if they are equally quick to copy this. Me tinks not...<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Do not believe ....this would be to recognize that what they do is copied of TMZ
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343846390:
    <br />and one day it will be this!<br /><br />Michael Jackson did not die on June 25 2009 at UCLA Medical Center.<br /><br />TMZ published a story in 2009 on sources who told us Michael died of a cardiac arrest. We also reported Michael was addicted to propofol.<br /><br />Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Michael did not die or have a cardiac arrest, nor did he take propofol.<br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    :icon_bounce: :thjajaja121: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />
  • [size=10pt]Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ...  [/size]
      :icon_cool: <br /><br />.. did the tabloids learn..?<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=23067.msg417820#msg417820<br /><br />although I do hope they did learn, we know that tabloids are ignorant:(
  • on 1343846390:
    <br />and one day it will be this!<br /><br />Michael Jackson did not die on June 25 2009 at UCLA Medical Center.<br /><br />TMZ published a story in 2009 on sources who told us Michael died of a cardiac arrest. We also reported Michael was addicted to propofol.<br /><br />Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Michael did not die or have a cardiac arrest, nor did he take propofol.<br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I like your thoughts :icon_razz:<br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Every day a declaration, every day a new piece of the puzzle.... :ghsdf:..... :compute: Michael where you  want to bring us ?  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    I knew my Janet couldn't do such a thing to her niece after all it wouldn't have been the thing to do is to slap someone younger. And for TMZ to admit this didn't really happen just warms my heart.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The Tabloid Writer's Handbook: The 7 Golden Rules<br /><br />1) Use a snazzy headline.......makes readers feel it's important trash at least<br /><br />2) Use big, but too big words.....*average IQ of readership not so high<br /><br />3) Never fact check........that's wasting valuable lying time<br /><br />4) Get the ugliest, nastiest pictures.......makes the female readers feel good about themselves<br /><br />5) Use the the hottest, most beautiful pictures.........drives the guy readers crazy<br /><br />6) Always try to slander something/someone each day.......negativity sells<br /><br />7) If all else fails, add the name Jackson..........gets readers hooked every time
    Shit!!, i am now reading a news story that said that Paris beat up Janet , that crazy<br />After the public, now I am going to leave the job
  • http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-janet-jackson-paris-jackson-tmz-20120801,0,5851982.story<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Janet Jackson Shows TMZ Who the Boss is… [/size] by Jacky Jasper <br />Not more than five minutes after Janet threatened legal action, TMZ (Harvey Levin) issues an apology and retraction, as seen below.<br />http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/janet-jackson-shows-tmz-who-the-boss-is/<br />
    <br /><br />LOL<br /><br />Still not a word from the super trash cans: Dailymail, The Sun etc .... cowards :icon_mrgreen:
  • on 1343846390:
    <br />and one day it will be this!<br /><br />Michael Jackson did not die on June 25 2009 at UCLA Medical Center.<br /><br />TMZ published a story in 2009 on sources who told us Michael died of a cardiac arrest. We also reported Michael was addicted to propofol.<br /><br />Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Michael did not die or have a cardiac arrest, nor did he take propofol.<br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :woohoo2: can't wait!!
    on 1343856973:
    <br />http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-janet-jackson-paris-jackson-tmz-20120801,0,5851982.story<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Janet Jackson Shows TMZ Who the Boss is… [/size] by Jacky Jasper <br />Not more than five minutes after Janet threatened legal action, TMZ (Harvey Levin) issues an apology and retraction, as seen below.<br />http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/janet-jackson-shows-tmz-who-the-boss-is/<br />
    <br /><br />LOL<br /><br />Still not a word from the super trash cans: Dailymail, The Sun etc .... cowards :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I made a mistake, i thought that nobody was going to publish something as well, we're going to see if any tabloid continues to publish the "error" of TMZ.  The dude of the blog says that TMZ recant by that Janet  threatened to Harvey Levin  with legal action.
    Michael Jackson's nanny defends Paris despite his aggressive behavior<br /><br /><br /><br />Grace Rwaramba has asked the public to be considered with fourteen year old Paris, the only child of singer Michael Jackson, alleging that his character is very "strong" after The aspiring actress recently hit his aunt Janet Jackson and devote some harsh words to his uncle Randy Jackson on Twitter.<br />"Give him the opportunity to learn from their mistakes without demonized. It is very strong, very expressive and very young. It was the apple of her father's eyes and still has to learn to control those traits of character and maturity, "said Grace to Radar Online<br /><br />"Be more careful with our judgments. It breaks my heart to think that Paris and her brothers become a focus of criticism as a child . Michael loved his children very much. He gave them everything they needed to make them good people, "he added.<br /><br />Paris recently accused his uncle Randy to feed the rumor mill after making public a letter stating that Michael's will was a forgery and claimed that his mother Katherine was not in good health .<br /><br />But Grace does not consider it appropriate for a fourteen year old girl has more than 5,000 followers on Twitter and believes the teenager and his brothers, who has affected the health of his grandmother, they will realize over time that their family "loves them." <br /><br />"I know that eventually, Paris and his brothers know that their family loves them and wants the best for them. Until then, please, do not you bring forth the tweets of context. No child should have as many followers on Twitter or any other social network, " he added.<br /><br />Via Bang Showbiz<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.noticias24.com/gente/noticia/86249/la-ninera-de-michael-jackson-defiende-a-paris-a-pesar-de-su-conducta-agresiva/<br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    So TMZ admit this was all B.S.  based on "sources" and the Macaulay Culkin story above it too about "sources" ....... seems the theme for August 1st.<br /><br />
    and one day it will be this!<br /><br />Michael Jackson did not die on June 25 2009 at UCLA Medical Center.<br /><br />TMZ published a story in 2009 on sources who told us Michael died of a cardiac arrest. We also reported Michael was addicted to propofol.<br /><br />Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Michael did not die or have a cardiac arrest, nor did he take propofol.
    <br /><br />This would be so cool! I've lost track of all the headlines I have mused about in my head the past 3 years when the world finds out MJ is alive.
  • damn janet looks sexy
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This is quite a strategic move for TMZ.