Jermaine Jackson FLIP-FLOPS I Now Support the Estate

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
jerm.jpg<br /><br />Jermaine Jackson -- a major ringleader in the Jackson family rebellion against the MJ Estate -- has officially defected and now supports the Estate ... but with "deep reservations."<br /><br />Jermaine just posted a long letter on his Twitter account, writing, "I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public."<br /><br />"I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict."<br /><br />He adds, "In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch."<br /><br />Jermaine follows in the footsteps of his brother Tito, who withdrew his signature last week from the siblings' July 17th letter to the Estate, in which they accused the executors of failing at their job and stressing out Katherine Jackson so badly she suffered a "mini-stroke."<br /><br />As of now, the signatures of Janet, Rebbie, and Randy remain on the letter. <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/01/jermaine-jackson-mj-estate-letter-support-flip-flop/

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Those who wanted all of this being made public were them, I mean the family :argue: :suspect:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Here´s the link to Twitlonger where you can read what Jermaine tweeted.<br /><br />http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikma93<br /><br />Has also been posted in the Twitter @jermjackson5 thread.
  • I wonder when the rest of the siblings will do the same as Jermaine did. This is getting ver interesting.
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    So again Randy is at the opposite of his brothers
  • the olive branch does remind me of the Last Sign from TS, about Noah's ark. <br /><br /><br />L.L.R<br />Shy
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    Aha I said just yesterday Jermaine goes where the wind blows Yep.<br /><br />QUEEN
  • on 1343854177:
    <br />the olive branch does remind me of the Last Sign from TS, about Noah's ark. <br /><br /><br />L.L.R<br />Shy<br />
    <br /> :th_bravo:
  • on 1343859009:
    <br />Aha I said just yesterday Jermaine goes where the wind blows Yep.<br /><br />QUEEN<br />
    <br /><br />It's better to say Jermaine goes where the hoax blows, lol<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yup, olive branch. What the dove brought back to Noah to indicate she found dry land. Interesting though probably misleading. There's no dry land yet.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you very much, Souza, for the link to Jermaine's twitter, so I could read the letter.  I just ask that people please continue to pray for and love the Jackson family.  I would deeply appreciate prayers for Michael and his kids.  God bless you all! :)
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The way I understand this, is that the battle is still in motion, but just not in public..<br /><br />Jermaine has stated what really happened and that the media have totally fabricated everthing.<br /><br />So we are still in the same place again.........The estate control everything...!!! INcluding who can enter Katherines house....<br /><br />The estate are bad guys, but they are not fighting them anymore?  There has obviously been threats made, IMO.  <br /><br />At least all the exposure has made the public start asking questions themselves...Is the will fake or not???
  • :bowdown:With complete respect for your opinion 2good, I really do believe that the estate can't prevent people from entering the house. It's a breech of a basic civil right.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343893931:
    <br />With complete respect for you opinion 2good, I really do believe that the estate can't prevent people from entering the house. It's a breech of a basic civil right.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree...then who is preventing some of the siblings (JJ RJ & JJ) from seeing their mother???<br /><br />Is it the security and Trent who are paid by the estate??<br /><br />Also, executors are only active after a will has been probated, and when they have dispersed all the estate to the named heirs ....then they are no longer executors of the will...<br /><br />In Canada, they only have four years to get it right !! :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_an_executor_have_after_a_will_has_been_probated_to_disperse_the_estate_to_the_named_heirs_A_home_has_to_be_sold_also_and_money_derived_fro_sale_also_divided#ixzz22NOFZh00