ADORABLE!!! Cops Rescue Baby Deer from NY Manhole

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited August 2012 in News
[size=18pt]ADORABLE!!!<br />Cops Rescue Baby Deer<br />from NY Manhole[/size]<br />8/3/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0803-deer-well-main-1.jpg<br /><br />File this under ADORABLE!!!!! <br /><br />Cops in Suffolk County, NY rescued a SUPER CUTE baby deer that fell into a manhole last night. <br /><br />According to police, landscapers first discovered the little guy at the bottom of a 20-foot manhole and immediately called cops for help. <br /><br />When cops arrived to the scene, one officer was lowered into the manhole on a harness ... put another harness on the deer ... and lifted the animal to safety. <br /><br />Officials say the deer appeared unharmed ... and eventually ran off into the woods. <br /><br />HAPPY FRIDAY!!! <br /><br />0803-deer-well-sub-1.jpg

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I wasn't sure whether to post this or not but then thought, why not?  It's great to see TMZ reporting some good news for a change.  And it's really cute.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yeah, try good news for a change!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yay!! I say more of it. Harvey, you are taking Doc Murray's advice and giving good news a try. Excellent work man. Your story made my day , and made me feel hope and compassion. Now that is a positive step. More uplifting news stories please.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Awwwww.......how cute.......it's BAMbi<br /><br /> ;D
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1344006464:
    <br />Awwwww.......how cute.......it's BAMbi<br /><br /> ;D<br />
    <br /><br />My thought exactly, Adi!!!!  Wow....way too cute though!  Yes, more stories like these please!!!<br /> :th_bravo:
    on 1344006464:
    <br /><br />Ahahaha!  Good one!<br /><br /><br />It's so great to see stories like this, it shows the caring and loving side of humanity.  And yes, I think Harvey heeded Murray's advice, lol, another deliberate move for TMZ.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1344004720:
    <br />I wasn't sure whether to post this or not but then thought, why not?  It's great to see TMZ reporting some good news for a change.  And it's really cute.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />That rare, first time I see a news as well in TMZ :abouttime: :LolLolLolLol:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Cute, but how does this fall under the heading of "CELEBRITY JUSTICE' I wonder???<br /><br />And one has to wonder how the deer survived seemingly without a scratch this 20 foot drop and why anyone felt the need to call TMZ about a story that's not their forte. 
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What came to my mind while reading this exceptional "justice for celebrities" article.<br /><br /><br />ADORABLE !!! (captivating big times)<br /><br /><br />CRBD<br />Change Review Board Directive<br />Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure<br />http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public-bodies/crb/<br />Both are meanings to the abbreviation that are used in military or governmental context.<br /><br /><br />NY Man(hole) (Man-hattan)<br /><br /><br />ADORABLE !!!!! (even more captivating)<br /><br /><br />Suffolk County, NY - contains the town of Southampton.<br />Southampton, UK was birthplace to Benny Hill, an English comedian, famous for closing chase scenes at his Benny Hill Show. Michael was a huge fan of Benny Hill. There's a melody ("Yakety Sax") that plays a role in "V for Vendetta" (at 1:50) when Chancellor Sutler is being fobbed.<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LWNHpejhM&feature=related<br /><br /><br /><br />The (man)holes in V for Vendetta serve the London Underground and there's a train filled with explosives to destroy the parliament.<br /><br /><br /><br />SUPER CUTE - smashing clever.<br /><br /><br /><br />HAPPY FRIDAY! For the deer it should be a "happy freeday", shouldn't it?<br /><br /><br />(add.: not to forget our "write a dear John letter" to John McClain - John Deere episode:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=22761.msg414917#msg414917 )
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1344008117:
    <br />
    on 1344006464:
    <br /><br />My thought exactly, Adi!!!!  Wow....way too cute though!  Yes, more stories like these please!!!<br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:  I'm with you !!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1344006464:
    <br />Awwwww.......how cute.......it's BAMbi<br /> ;D<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol: further to my BAMbi comment above......thanks for the wink:<br /><br /><br />TMZ vid: Adorable Baby Deer RESCUED!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Talk about cynical... ::) those guys. :icon_lol:<br /><br />But thanks Harvey, BAMbi is a nice MJ reminder and it's good you are following Murray's 'good news' advice.<br /><br />There had to be a reason why TMZ would post this under Celebrity Justice.<br />The big pit reminded me totally of the pit that Batman had to climb out of to defeat the enemy in DKR.<br /><br />Under the Deer rescue story, this was listed.<br /><br />
    ANIMAL ORG. TO CEE LO <br />Don't Whip Out Your<br />Cockatoo on 'The Voice'<br /><br />0625-cee-lo-4.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/24/cee-lo-cockatoo-the-voice-lady/
    <br /><br />Wasn’t this the kind of parrot that was in the movie Blue, and was the villain bully parrot?<br /><br /><br />
    Single parrots are starting to repeat human voice without knowing what they are babbling.<br /><br />The pink cockatoo is of Australian origin - to be precise: region of Victoria.<br /><br />Thank you Harvey. <br />The direction is very clear.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1344243172:
    <br />Single parrots are starting to repeat human voice without knowing what they are babbling.<br /><br />The pink cockatoo is of Australian origin - to be precise: region of Victoria.<br /><br />Thank you Harvey. <br />The direction is very clear.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I have a parrot from a few 15 or 16 years ago and she sings and speaks, all the time is shouting mamaaaaa!!!!!!!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh....too funny......my hoax eyes are going.....<br />I read this quote from Grace:<br /><br />"Single parrots are starting to repeat human voice without knowing what they are babbling....."<br /><br />As.....<br /><br />"Single parents are .........."<br /><br />BTC.........I think we might be having that merlot soon?  :icon_lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Empathy for animals is very attractive on men.
  • :th_bravo: Adorable story about BAMbi.<br /><br />great BAM find Adi! :icon_e_wink:
    on 1344287860:
    <br />Empathy for animals is very attractive on men.<br />
    <br /><br />off topic<br /><br />Unsolved question: why do many single women have pets.<br /><br />off topic off
    on 1344325672:
    <br />
    on 1344287860:
    <br /><br />off topic<br /><br />Unsolved question: why do many single women have pets.<br /><br />off topic off<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Why the animals are more faithful than men :icon_lol:<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Finally some news worth to read in TMZ. Surely I am more interested in reading about saving a baby deer than reading about Snooki or Kardashian (which I don´t...i skip those "news" anyway) But...good to know that nice news with sweet ending also are being written.
    on 1344343389:
    <br />
    on 1344325672:
    <br />
    on 1344287860:
    <br /><br />off topic<br /><br />Unsolved question: why do many single women have pets.<br /><br />off topic off<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Why the animals are more faithful than men :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@MissG - I agree.