Michael Jackson's Kids More Flags, More Fun ... MORE TJ

CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
edited August 2012 in News
[size=14pt] Michael Jackson's Kids More Flags, More Fun ... MORE TJ[/size]<br />8/6/2012 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0806-tj-jackson-kids-launch-3.jpg<br /><br />As if the past couple of weeks haven't been enough of a rollercoaster ride, Michael Jackson's kids hit up Six Flags Magic Mountain this weekend with one of their newly appointed co-guardians.<br /><br />No, it wasn't 82-year-old Katherine Jackson. This time, TJ got the nod.<br /><br />Paris, Blanket and a sleeveless Prince spent their Saturday with the fun co-guardian -- hittin' up all the crazy rides at the theme park ... including "Revolution" ... the first rollercoaster ever built with a loop.<br /><br />The Jacksons love suspense.

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Rollercoaster have been these three years :icon_eek: :LolLolLolLol:
  • Paris tweeted blanket went on his first rollercoaster, bless his lil socks  :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The last line is hilarious:<br /><br />The Jacksons love suspense.<br /><br />Really?  I would have never guessed, lol.  <br />The word "revolution" has been all over forum recently as well..........<br /> :suspect:  Harvey, is that you?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />LOVE<br /><br /><br />Just for fun:<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Posted by: paula-c<br />
    Rollercoaster have been these three years  :icon_eek:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />yeah [size=8pt]+ 1  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1344269791:
    <br />Paris tweeted blanket went on his first rollercoaster, bless his lil socks  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I love so much these childrens !!!  :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1344271162:
    <br />The last line is hilarious:<br /><br />The Jacksons love suspense.<br /><br />Really?  I would have never guessed, lol.  <br />The word "revolution" has been all over forum recently as well..........<br /> :suspect:  Harvey, is that you?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />LOVE<br /><br /><br />Just for fun:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree  :icon_lol:  Thinking rollerhoaxtrain ride.  thx for adding the video. Wonder whose idea it was to do the thriller outing?  :icon_geek:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You're welcome mindseye  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />It's thrilling for sure!!!!  <br /><br />Blessings!
  • Gotta love the ride :icon_razz: A thriller indeed! <br /><br />Good to see the kids having fun      :bearhug:
  • Love her boots  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Built with a loop".  Loop means going back to the beginning or repeating.  Certainly it seems certain themes in this hoax keep repeating-- I guess until we/they get it right or get the clue. <br /><br />Wishingstar, that video of the Revolution shows so much trees growing and hanging so close to every part of the ride. Wow!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I noticed the emphasis on Prince being sleeveless.....and can definitely see his vitiligo..<br /><br />Maybe this will shut the paternity rumours down, once and for all....it is a Revolution after all.!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Motley "Cruel" t-shirt?? after all the bad words Nikki "sucks" ( a 50+ y.o guy called Nikki...and he dared talk bad about MJ...grrr) used to talk about Michael?<br /><br />I get that Paris may like the band, but, but...
  • Paris checked Nikki Sixx on twitter and he apologized.
  • Thanks for sharing that about Nikki S. I would like to see the response so if you ever come across it please share.<br /><br />I bet they had a great time.<br /><br />Blessings
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1344288088:
    <br />Gotta love the ride :icon_razz: A thriller indeed! <br /><br />Good to see the kids having fun      :bearhug: <br />
    <br />the ride is amazing, sometimes little scary, but funny and interesting as the whole thing! :)
  • Didn't realise Prince was still with the same girlfriend.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    For some reason I am unable to view the pictures on the tmz website. Is anyone else having the same problems? It seems like I can't view the TMZ website like I used to. Any tips?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344733619:
    <br />For some reason I am unable to view the pictures on the tmz website. Is anyone else having the same problems? It seems like I can't view the TMZ website like I used to. Any tips?<br />
    <br /><br />The link in the caption here does not work?<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/06/michael-jackson-kids-tj-magic-mountain-co-guardian/
    It takes me to the story, but when I click on the picture to view additional pics from the gallery it brings up a white box and a link to a Katy Perry/John Mayer story. It won't let me view the pics on their website.<br /><br />
    on 1344733782:
    <br />
    on 1344733619:
    <br />For some reason I am unable to view the pictures on the tmz website. Is anyone else having the same problems? It seems like I can't view the TMZ website like I used to. Any tips?<br />
    <br /><br />The link in the caption here does not work?<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/06/michael-jackson-kids-tj-magic-mountain-co-guardian/<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344734149:
    <br />It takes me to the story, but when I click on the picture to view additional pics from the gallery it brings up a white box and a link to a Katy Perry/John Mayer story. It won't let me view the pics on their website.<br /><br />
    on 1344733782:
    <br />
    on 1344733619:
    <br /><br />The link in the caption here does not work?<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/06/michael-jackson-kids-tj-magic-mountain-co-guardian/<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Strange...hm....<br /><br />You can also see the pics here:<br /><br />http://kingofpop-kids.com/?paged=2
    Thank you very much, Mary. I appreciate the link!