Daddy's girl Paris reveals her bedside shrine to Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• on 1344376918:
    <br />
    on 1344353685:
    <br />@reveron1958<;br /><br />that lovely doggie in your avatar is the sweetest creature on earth!<br /><br /><br />Paris´s collage looks great! So many nice pics!<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry for OT  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Pedro.jpg<br /><br />We were looking for a puppy as our older, sick dog had recently had to be put to sleep.  :'(  One evening I looked on the pets4homes website at border collies and when I saw this exact photo I knew I had to have 'it (I wanted a boy dog and was praying it was a boy but thought it looked to cute to be male :icon_lol:).  I text the number on the advert asking if it was a boy and if it was still available and the lady answered back yes, and yes!  :woohoo2: <br /><br />Hubby was already asleep so I put the photo on as a screensaver (removing poor MJ :icon_redface:) and I left a post it note on the computer for my husband to see pointing at the photo on the screen. It said 'Little boy border collie' with a heart underneath! When I tried to contact the number the next day I did not get a reply. By tea time I was so upset.  :icon_cry: Then a text came through saying we could have him. We had to drive over two hours to the other side of London to get him. It snowed on the way home but we managed to get back before it came down too heavily. We took some lovely videos of him playing in the snow in our garden the next day.<br /><br />My son named him Pedro as hubby is Spanish. Pedro the perro.  :icon_geek: He is 8 months today and is HUGE in comparison to that photo! I will take a photo and upload it as he is still really handsome.  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Regarding Paris wall: If I look at it in a 'non hoaxy' way then perhaps it does seem strange for a daughter to have a wall like that for her father. IDK. LOL<br />
    <br />Awww the puppy is so precious!  :-* Congrats on the new addition to your family!!<br /><br />I also think it's very telling that there are no private or family pictures on the wall. The only one that even seems to come close is the picture of Michael and Janet, but that was from an awards show. The collage is most likely a tribute to Michael the artist especially since it seems like the collage is in the same place where the Chris Brown posters once were.<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Cute new companion @reveron. Precious. Thanks for sharing your story.  :bearhug:<br /><br />About Paris and "the wall": We should not forget that she never really knew MJ the KOP. She wasn´t born yet. She has some catching up to do I guess. Must be a really mind-blowing experience to discover the stunning greatness of your dad´s public persona. <br /><br />Whereas the rest of the world has always been (and is still) trying to get a grasp of the man behind the persona. <br /><br />Topsy-turvy world  :icon_e_wink:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This <br /><br />article-2184530-14699F81000005DC-323_468x468.jpg<br /><br />is not the picture compilation that is shown in her tinychat video, said to be dated July 30, 2012.<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_G4HFRbKKk&feature=player_embedded<br /><br />There are at least two picture walls or the pictures are repeatedly composed.<br /><br />I think the private videos / pictures are exactly set up like the Bashir videos and everything else that left the house to the public in earlier years. There is nothing that we actually know of the real private life of the Jackson family. It is make believe even on that level - for many reasons.<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1344402917:
    <br />I think the private videos / pictures are exactly set up like the Bashir videos and everything else that left the house to the public in earlier years. There is nothing that we actually know of the real private life of the Jackson family. It is make believe even on that level - for many reasons.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed.  It's absurd to imagine that Michael would work so hard to ensure their privacy and then let them go public without restraint at age 15.  Sometimes these tweets sound like a 15 year old girl and other times they make no sense except as clues. 
  • on 1344402917:
    <br />This <br /><br />article-2184530-14699F81000005DC-323_468x468.jpg<br /><br />is not the picture compilation that is shown in her tinychat video, said to be dated July 30, 2012.<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_G4HFRbKKk&feature=player_embedded<br /><br />There are at least two picture walls or the pictures are repeatedly composed.<br /><br />[size=18pt]I think the private videos / pictures are exactly set up like the Bashir videos and everything else that left the house to the public in earlier years. There is nothing that we actually know of the real private life of the Jackson family. It is make believe even on that level - for many reasons.<br />
    [/size]<br /><br />umhum and while everyone is looking at the sparkled glove so strategically waved in front of them , they don't pay any attention to what is going on behind the curtain.  :icon_e_wink:<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yup, all choreographed. From start to finish n everything in between. We best not forget that.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Awww, such a nice story Reveron! Cutest dog on earth!<br /><br />Imo, Paris is discovering bands, music, various artists and I am sure that she is realizing day by day what an universal artist her father is. The greatest artist on earth, well known everywhere since MANY years. <br />The pictures on her wall are about the artist Michael Jackson. Imo, private pictures should stay private in photo albums for the family.