Lad in the mirror... Jacko son Blanket is dad's spitting image

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited August 2012 in News
Firstly, let me say this.....MY NAME IS JACKSON !!!!  NOT JACKO  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />MICHAEL Jackson’s son Blanket is the spitting image of the tragic star as he grabs an iced treat with his brother and sister.<br />blanket.jpg<br /><br />The late singer’s youngest child, nine, was at Starbucks with sister Paris, 14, and 15-year-old brother Prince.<br />And with his long locks he was looking more and more like his famous dad.<br />Meanwhile, Paris — who wore a football top with shorts and geek-chic glasses during the sighting in LA, California — is reportedly keen to become an actress.<br />She will make her debut in Lundon’s Bridge and The Three Keys, due out in 2013.<br />blanket1.jpg<br /><br />blanket2.jpg<br /><br /><br />http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4320179/Blanket-looks-spitting-image-of-tragic-dad-Michael-Jackson.html<br /><br />DeJaVu....<br />murray.jpg<br />http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/05/14/0513-murray-ex-5-credit.jpg

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    With this photo makes a good comparison<br /><br /><br />michael_jackson.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    And that one I posted on the laughter thread. It had the caption "discontent is inherited"  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />discontent.jpg<br /><br /> ;)
  • on 1344433586:
    <br />And that one I posted on the laughter thread. It had the caption "discontent is inherited"  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />discontent.jpg<br /><br /> ;)<br />
    <br /><br />That's fabulous Mary  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />Thanks for posting it!
  • on 1344442857:
    <br />
    on 1344433586:
    <br />And that one I posted on the laughter thread. It had the caption "discontent is inherited"  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />discontent.jpg<br /><br /> ;)<br />
    <br /><br />That's fabulous Mary  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />Thanks for posting it!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />mike: "what do you mean i can't wear a helmet like this on stage? keep watchin'!"  :icon_lol:
  • Thanks for sharing this with us. Isn't it great that even on a small level it's starting to be recognized that these are Michael's children? Little by little history is changing.<br /><br />I think the kids all have characteristics of Michael's but Blanket has the most.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Mary, thanks to you all for sharing these photos... :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Blanket  seems increasingly Michael........  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:<br /><br />Michael's childrens are wonderful inside and outside...as daddy !!!!  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • Don't know, don't care if Blanket is his biological son. Great pics though. I have to say.<br /><br />Main reason I am commenting though, is blankets facial expressions really make me LOL at times.  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />He is such a lil star. His face so expressive. If he ain't diggin something, its on his face. His face tells 1000 words.<br /><br />Hilarious. Hugs to you lil bankie Xo<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Love Blanket! has a lot of his father.  :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wowwww  :michael-jackson:  Thanks Mary !!!!  :bearhug:  Awesome boys !!!  :bearhug:
  • on 1344433586:
    <br /><br />You should mail these photos to Calabasas. Result of Michael's  naughtiness.    :-* :michael_jackson-1135:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1344443508:
    <br /><br />mike: "what do you mean i can't wear a helmet like this on stage? keep watchin'!"  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I know it was back in August, but I just have to quote suspicious mind again, and this brilliantly witty comment made to go with the pic! Thanks for the laugh!  :icon_lol: