What if there are no "knowers"? Plausible deniability

2»

Comments

• Before, I mentioned my sister believes MJ always had plans to have people wondering if it's really a hoax when he really does die and that there is no hoax, it's all just planted by MJ to appear that way.<br /><br />After I posted I recalled bec's blog entry about proof which I read a while ago, which addresses a similar notion. Hope you don't mind bec, but just going to post the link, as it's a great read and I think it flows well along the lines of conversation happening on this thread at the mo.<br /><br />And no, she isn't paying me lol, I just really liked this blog entry :)<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/what-is-proof/
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1344499754:
    <br />Before, I mentioned my sister believes MJ always had plans to have people wondering if it's really a hoax when he really does die and that there is no hoax, it's all just planted by MJ to appear that way.<br />
    <br /><br />Lol Aussie, that´s great. I´ve also been there, thinking that might be what happend. <br />But as bec said: the more you read, the more you will find that this theory is also illogical. <br />I also started late and I am still reading and learning everyday. <br />I can only endorse what has been said: read, read and read and then read more and read again  :icon_lol:
  • What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.<br />Can someone answer this w/o getting mad, frustrated or defensive?....It's just a question!  Do know that I do not think he is dead.....I'm just wanting feedback.<br /><br />Also, Bec....are you saying that you think the Dr's were telling the truth?<br /><br />Yeah...this is probably all OLD news and you've probably gone over it 1,000 times, but please humor me or direct me to a place where I can find the answers. :icon_e_smile:
    on 1344523215:
    <br />What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.<br />Can someone answer this w/o getting mad, frustrated or defensive?....It's just a question!  Do know that I do not think he is dead.....I'm just wanting feedback.<br /><br />Also, Bec....are you saying that you think the Dr's were telling the truth?<br /><br />Yeah...this is probably all OLD news and you've probably gone over it 1,000 times, but please humor me or direct me to a place where I can find the answers. :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />I recommend this thread:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=18688.0<br /><br />The gist is:<br /><br />
    If there were no clues about the hoax, then the FBI and/or MJ could be accused of entrapment.  However, and I’m going to let another cat out of the bag here: the hoax forums are a very strong defense against entrapment.  If the FBI or MJ were ever charged of entrapment, all they would need to do is point to the hoax forums as proof that anybody could’ve figured out MJ did not die, if they really wanted to figure it out.
  • on 1344523215:
    <br />What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.
    <br /><br />Because its not just about now, it's about the aftermath of bam and what it will accomplish for MJ down the track. He is going to turn media, music industry and world upside down. This side of bam a few followers, post bam maybe a billion strong army.<br /><br />Also yes the entrapment issue. MJ is free to say there were many who knew I was alive and there were many instances lyrics, TII, family, twitter, online personas where I indicate I was alive. It was the media who drew conclusions and presumed I was dead.<br /><br />
  • @curls in answer to your question, The Jackson family had not crossed my mind in years.  They were virtually invisible before 2009.  What is going on now is waaaaaay out of the norm.  So yes, I tend to believe that they are purposely grabbing the attention of the media, possibly to divert them from Michael's gradual re-entry, or even possibly so that when he does return they will be focused on other family issues that it will throw them completely our of synch and they won't know what hit them.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    When family and friends, fans or not of Michael, listen to my "MJ is alive" they usually answer among other things -"if he is alive, as you say, and faked his death, that would mean that he wants to be left alone, so show your love respecting his will and accept that he has died"<br /><br />At times I think that they are right and from time to time I just move on assuming that he is not coming back, but honestly, I just still feel that something is not right with all of this. He may not come back but the man is not dead.
  • I also wonder if he would come back or not but we must agree : everything is said and done to put some doubt in our brains. i think he still wants to "exist" and everything is done to keep us in this way. If he really wanted to be "dead with no return" why such a mess ? the memorial and funeral were enough and the total lack of anything else would have keep us away from searching him.
  • on 1344523215:
    <br />What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.<br />Can someone answer this w/o getting mad, frustrated or defensive?<br />
    <br /><br />Uff.... :icon_bounce: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_geek: that´s a difficult question...<br /><br />I thought that´s the intention of a hoax? The smaller the number of suspicious people, the better the hoax, isn´t it?<br />Michael didn´t hoax his death to face a large crowd one day who say: gotcha! It´s just a hoax anyway, so come out!<br />He did it to protect himself, to protect his life and healthness.<br />So, if only a handful of people who REALLY are interested in start to be suspicious, hoax is a success.<br /><br />But back to the main question!<br />What if there are no knowers - hmmm... a hoax NEEDS to have knowers, at least one, the person who starts a hoax needs at least one other person to help him.<br /><br />If there´s a hoax, there are knowers, but the question is whether they come out into daylight ( at least a bit ) or keep it in the closet.<br /><br />BTW: what - if - questions are always difficult, at least for me, because I have to move in parallel  universes with their own logic...<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1344537289:
    <br />
    on 1344523215:
    <br />What I don't understand is why plan an elaborate hoax when only a small portions of beLIEvers would follow it?  All the people who think MJ is dead probably haven't even thought about him faking his death at all.<br />Can someone answer this w/o getting mad, frustrated or defensive?<br />
    <br /><br />Uff.... :icon_bounce: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_geek: that´s a difficult question...<br /><br />I thought that´s the intention of a hoax? The smaller the number of suspicious people, the better the hoax, isn´t it?<br />Michael didn´t hoax his death to face a large crowd one day who say: gotcha! It´s just a hoax anyway, so come out!<br />He did it to protect himself, to protect his life and healthness.<br />So, if only a handful of people who REALLY are interested in start to be suspicious, hoax is a success.<br /><br />But back to the main question!<br />What if there are no knowers - hmmm... a hoax NEEDS to have knowers, at least one, the person who starts a hoax needs at least one other person to help him.<br /><br />If there´s a hoax, there are knowers, but the question is whether they come out into daylight ( at least a bit ) or keep it in the closet.<br /><br />BTW: what - if - questions are always difficult, at least for me, because I have to move in parallel  universes with their own logic...<br />
    <br /><br />Excellent thinking (except I don't necessarily agree with your reason 'why' he did it)! Three points:<br /><br />1. If the media and the general public had screamed 'hoax' on 25th June that would have been an epic fail! All that planning come to nothing! He didn't want everyone to know.<br /><br />2. If MJ had wanted to hide away he'd have made it more watertight than it was/is. No-one would've questioned his death. He didn't want no-one to know.<br /><br />3. It's important that there were clues and a few of us picked up on them. He wanted or needed some to know.
    Oh curls.... :icon_lol:<br /><br />That made me laugh: <br /><br />
    If the media and the general public had screamed 'hoax' on 25th June that would have been an epic fail! All that planning come to nothing!
    <br /><br />Epic fail indeed. Just imagine that  :LolLolLolLol:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    And here we are! A bunch of believers, or lunatics who thinks that MJ is alive and can even contact him. And if we shout out to the others that Michael sends messages to us, then of course no one will believe us. How could anyone believe a bunch of lunatics anyway?And that's the perfect plan. We were invited to the hoax. Our curiosity made us find this forum and so we started the ARG with Michael. I was trying to find a role for us believers for so long. But I guess being part of the hoax and receiving all these messages from Michael are better than any role we could play. At least we know he is alive and we know that he has a message that we support.
    "We were invited to the hoax. Our curiosity made us find this forum and so we started the ARG with Michael"<br /><br />In my case, from the second I heard the news I started searching for "fake death" and the 1st forum popped up. I felt like a weirdo. I was a gut feeling and searching almost on a ocd level in one day didn´t help much. My lack of believing (or accepting) that he died left me confused. Never ever I experienced such emotions before.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Also, Bec....are you saying that you think the Dr's were telling the truth?
    <br /><br />What is truth?<br /><br />Does Harrison Ford lie when he plays Han Solo and says he did the fastest run through Alderan in the Galaxy?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Diggyon<br />
    And if we shout out to the others that Michael sends messages to us, then of course no one will believe us. How could anyone believe a bunch of lunatics anyway?And that's the perfect plan.
    <br />I find this the most delicious irony of all!  His secret friendship with us is completely safe!<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I have to admit that being called a "lunatic" makes me feel sad :P<br />Every time I check the forum while some people are around, they say to me: oh..., you also believe that Michal Jackson is still alive? Hahahaha!!.. And this "hahahaha" hurts me so much. Of course I don't give any answers because I cannot convince anyone in 2 minutes that Michael is alive. So I normally keep all the hoax info to myself and try not to speak about it in public because I don't want to be called crazy, lunatic or freak as people used to call Michael. It really hurts!
  • Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different" among "normal" people.<br />In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.<br />But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    on 1344601277:
    <br />Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different" among "normal" people.<br />In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.<br />But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.<br />
    <br /><br />I have anyone to speak about the hoax, everybody around me are sure MJ is dead, I don't talk about it, because they will think I am crazy, it's why I am glad to be a member of this forum, I can read the posts of the other believers and expresses myself.<br /> :-X<br />Thémis
  • on 1344601277:
    <br />Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different"exceptional among "normal average" people.<br />In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.<br />But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.<br />
    <br /><br />i am quite content to have only my kids know about my veiw of the situation.
    Is not "lunatic" to believe that someone could have faked his/her death for different reasons. The "lunacy" comes up when other convos get inside the picture and extrapolations take place.<br /><br />MJ could have faked his death, but surely not save the world, demask the "illuminati" or to find a woman to live with (among other theories) imo. His reasons should be more serious than those and also connected to the well being of his family and children as well as to put behind bars those who tried to kill him. I could even think about a sting operation of some sort. But economy is inside the picture.
  • on 1344615701:
    <br />Is not "lunatic" to believe that someone could have faked his/her death for different reasons. The "lunacy" comes up when other convos get inside the picture and extrapolations take place.<br /><br />MJ could have faked his death, but surely not save the world, demask the "illuminati" or to find a woman to live with (among other theories) imo. His reasons should be more serious than those and also connected to the well being of his family and children as well as to put behind bars those who tried to kill him. I could even think about a sting operation of some sort. But economy is inside the picture.<br />
    <br /><br />I sooo agree with this post. This is how I feel too!
  • on 1344612013:
    <br />
    on 1344601277:
    <br />Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different"exceptional among "normal average" people.<br />In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.<br />But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.<br />
    <br /><br />i am quite content to have only my kids know about my veiw of the situation.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, "different" and "normal" weren´t meant in a rude way. English is not my natural language. Thanks for correcting anyway! I´m improving!
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Wow, this is more popular than I thought it would be.
  • on 1344620259:
    <br />
    on 1344612013:
    <br />
    on 1344601277:
    <br /><br />i am quite content to have only my kids know about my veiw of the situation.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, "different" and "normal" weren´t meant in a rude way. English is not my natural language. Thanks for correcting anyway! I´m improving!<br />
    <br /><br />sorry i didn't mean to be hurtful. i really think part of the struggle michael had to live with came from people just not getting that concept.  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />by the way about the beginning question remember the comment on the bashir thing : the ones who know don't tell  :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    <br />@ Thémis<br /><br />I have anyone to speak about the hoax, everybody around me are sure MJ is dead, I don't talk about it, because they will think I am crazy, it's why I am glad to be a member of this forum, I can read the posts of the other believers and expresses myself.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />The same thing happens to me and so I do not speak about more.....the important thing is that all us gathered here...Michael gave us a huge gift...the rest does not matter  :icon_razz:  :moonwalk_: :bearhug:  Love you all..  :bearhug: