Debbie Rowe to Judge: I Support Joint Guardianship of MJ's Kids

2»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Who remembers that one that said that she was the mother of the 3 kids and wanted her rights as a mother and the kids with her? She talked about some kind of weird insemination, kind of cosmic (one could say comic...) she was a nutty.<br /><br />Can´t find the video on youtube, as usual  :icon_evil:
  • QUEENQUEEN Posts: 22
    mj-thriller-1.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Something just isn't right here that woman also did it for money her having any say gets next to me really.<br /><br /><br />QUEEN
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1344594159:
    <br />
    on 1344592974:
    <br />Speaking of Blanket....<br /><br />I really don´t want to start a new topic for this.....<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />http://rumorfix.com/2012/08/exclusive-another-jackson-tries-to-get-custody-of-blanket/<br />
    <br /><br />Here we go again...another crazy lawsuit against those poor kids...<br /><br />Billie Jean.....the kid is not your son !!!! <br />
    <br /><br /><br />MJ Official FB page posted this aprox. 2 hours after MaryK's post ---> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br /><br />billiejean.jpg<br /><br />
  • Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />why is my MJ Experience app taking forever to download <br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/home
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Right Sim!<br /><br />And then Paris on Twitter some hours ago:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />why is my MJ Experience app taking forever to download<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br /><br />my app finally loaded and it's the hardest frickin game ive ever played omfg -.- <br /><br />Sweetsunset...was just about to post  :icon_lol:<br />
    In fact, what the COOLest thing is that after the BILLIE JEAN advert, MJ-FB page posted the RABBIT from "Speed Demon" ---> https://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson<br />So here we go a hoax-symbol , next to a subject we've been discussing earlier today on this forum  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:<br /><br />billievwv.jpg
  • @Mary..... grrrrr :icon_evil:
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ & @MaryK: yep! Paris clearly wanted to draw our attention on that advert by twitting those things...<br /><br /><br />Hello Paris & Michael ! message is received in HOAXland!  :icon_albino: loll  :)<br /> :bearhug:  :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    While Debbie Rowe waive the rights of children, I guess it legally correct for communicating changes in guardianship and biological mother that she is personally never heard MJ say that Debbie was surrogate mother. Regarding Blanket, your birth mother says unknown end of the matter. Sorry Billie Jean  :moonwalk_:
  • I guess this is where I got the idea from.  In so many words it seems like he is saying that he used surrogates.  Go to the end of the video, around 7:40<br /><br /> /><br /><br /><br />
  • Paris has definitely the color of her eyes after her grandfather...<br />joseph-jackson.jpg
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Dontwalkaway<br /><br />
    But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.
    <br /><br />Very well said. <br /><br />End of story!<br /><br />
    on 1344682679:
    <br />Dontwalkaway<br />
    But, I guess it's none of our business so I'll leave it at that.  It's up to them if they want to say.
    Very well said. <br />End of story!
    <br /><br />I also think that people shouldn't stick their noses into celebs private lives and their families, like the media always do.<br /><br />But in this case, if TMZ (  :icon_exclaim: ) came up with this article now and in relation to the Jackson family Feud (custody of kids, etc...), which we know is part of the hoax, then I think this is not something that we should ignore!! Our attention is clearly drawn on this subject and for a reason! I for one, would like to know what that reason is! Especially after both MJ-official FB page and Paris gave us signs yesterday related to this subject...