Mysterious prediction of MJ's skin change

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Do<br />
    Maybe they set him up, causing more confusion and questions about him and his life, trying to make him look REAL weird. I don't know and I'm pulling my hair because of it, all theories are possible and I simply don't know what to believe anymore.
    <br />Me as well.  All we can do as Back/Front say is 'Keep watchin...'.  'Make these mysteries unfold.'  It's not worth loosing your hair. :icon_lol:<br /><br />Sorry about my wording above. I know she has come to believe he's possibly alive.  I really meant to say that I respect her views, as well as respecting the fans who believe he's dead.<br /><br />Suspicious, there always is that possibility that she's saying the above to raise controversy.  Lying seems to abound with this  hoax, some lies are more believable that others.  And there also have been so many two-faced people--saying they were a close friend of MJ's and then stabbing him in the back.<br />
  • My vitiligo was genetic from 5 generations back, but stayed dormant my whole life. Until... I hit 30 and started to get stressed. That's when my skin started changing colour.<br /><br />I respect every ones opinion, but with my whole being do NOT believe that MJ was infected with a viral strain of vitiligo as part of a sinister plot. <br /><br />I do believe he may have resorted to the most radical forms of treatments for his vitiligo, which may have included introducing drugs, viral, (obviously creams which we all know about) to treat his vitiligo and even out the skin tone. If I had the money, I'd do the same. I use creams, depending on how my vitiligo develops, I may use the medication to diminish pigmentation evenly. But it depends on how much it spreads. Also I am not black, so docs may feel that my vitiligo might not warrant such excessive treatment as it isn't as noticeable as it is on a dark skinned person.<br /><br /><br />EDIT: My point is that stress was my trigger. MJ lived his whole childhood / young adulthood under stress. Just sayin.
  • on 1349045127:
    <br />My vitiligo was genetic from 5 generations back, but stayed dormant my whole life. Until... I hit 30 and started to get stressed. That's when my skin started changing colour.<br /><br />I respect every ones opinion, but with my whole being do NOT believe that MJ was infected with a viral strain of vitiligo as part of a sinister plot. <br /><br />I do believe he may have resorted to the most radical forms of treatments for his vitiligo, which may have included introducing drugs, viral, (obviously creams which we all know about) to treat his vitiligo and even out the skin tone. If I had the money, I'd do the same. I use creams, depending on how my vitiligo develops, I may use the medication to diminish pigmentation evenly. But it depends on how much it spreads. Also I am not black, so docs may feel that my vitiligo might not warrant such excessive treatment as it isn't as noticeable as it is on a dark skinned person.<br /><br /><br />EDIT: My point is that stress was my trigger. MJ lived his whole childhood / young adulthood under stress. Just sayin.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Aussie I am happy to see you back I have been missing you, I am so sorry to hear about your losses and I hope you can get over it.<br />I do really agree with your post I too don't believe that Michael was infected.
  • Thanks sweetsunset, can not tell you how much I have missed this place and all the people here, I genuinely mean that. So glad to be back here and glad to be getting life back to normal after all the family stuff going on, which includes hoaxing! Love it!<br /><br />I have had a crap year, so I have to tell ya, a BAM would seriously turn it around for me...  (how selfish am I?? Lol)<br />
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    You miss me too Aussie?? :) Good to have you back!!!<br />Didnt recognize how cute you are with your other pic <br />but I must say you are beautiful!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aussie, always glad to see you around again, and so sad for all your losses.  I so love your MJ hoax confidence and enthusiasm!<br /><br />MJ did say it came from his father’s side of the family, and genetic traits/disorders can jump generations.  I’m inclined to believe what you say about his vitilago NOT being caused by outsiders.  But it would mean then that Cher is lying or she encountered someone prophetic.  Crazy how these little mysteries eat at you, with no answers forthcoming.<br /> :screaming-7365:<br />
  • on 1349072527:
    <br />You miss me too Aussie?? :) Good to have you back!!!<br />Didnt recognize how cute you are with your other pic <br />but I must say you are beautiful!!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, YM, even you!  ;D
  • on 1349074262:
    <br />Aussie, always glad to see you around again, and so sad for all your losses.  I so love your MJ hoax confidence and enthusiasm!<br /><br />MJ did say it came from his father’s side of the family, and genetic traits/disorders can jump generations.  I’m inclined to believe what you say about his vitilago NOT being caused by outsiders.  But it would mean then that Cher is lying or she encountered someone prophetic.  Crazy how these little mysteries eat at you, with no answers forthcoming.<br /> :screaming-7365:<br />
    <br /><br />Just watched vid. So edited my post.<br /> <br />Who knows. Meh. Not important I guess.<br /><br />Could be coincidental.