Back cover of Bad 25

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Thanks for posting the video Sim. I still don't get it. Why put the picture of the the France concert on the back of the cover instead??? Ok, RTL wants us to think that Michael is alive, no problem about that! But the pictue of the France concert doesn't make sense to me!
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Again another strong pointer to {London - Paris - Diana}.<br /><br />Like the Cardiff tribute concert and these three.<br /><br />_55928818_013117881-1.jpg<br />http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15227682<br /><br />July 18, 1988 was the day Michael met Diana.<br />Thursday is "Thor's day", god of thunder and lightning.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for posting these vids Sim.<br /><br />So basically it seems likely that they've used a promo pic, complete with RTL guy, from a Paris concert on this Wembley dvd.  I see no problem with that, they've also used pics from several venues, Hamburg, Nice, Liverpool, Parra stadium (Australia), Paris and London, on the inside of the dvd package. On the 'original' pic they edited out the RTL guy, (possibly because aesthetically it's actually a better pic without it?), but they've left him in for this latest cover.<br /><br />^^ That's a hoax-less comment! (which ignores the fact that I still can't line up the 2 pics, there's distortion going on somewhere, but not with MJ so I think he was probably photoshopped onto the pic!)<br /><br />Now if I was to look at this hoaxily ....... Paris (a nod to MJ's daughter) and RTL (a huge nudge to the amazingly brilliant coroner's van vid!)<br /><br />Nice!<br />
  • on 1348909712:
    <br />Thanks for posting the video Sim. I still don't get it. Why put the picture of the the France concert on the back of the cover instead??? Ok, RTL wants us to think that Michael is alive, no problem about that! But the pictue of the France concert doesn't make sense to me!<br />
    <br /><br />@Diddyon....It's possible that Michael wanted to point out Lady Diana's place of death (Paris) on this Bad 25? <br /><br />@MaryK....Wow very interesting point you found there, the day of the week is wrong just to highlight Michael's death day, I think this is a big clue no wonder + I think that RTL guy is another big clue, I AM SO HAPYYYYY!!!  :michael-jackson:
  • I don't think the concert is ALL Wembley either. In a "Home Movies" episode MJ states quite clearly that he took Dirty Diana out in respect to Princess Di.<br /><br />But it's in there!! So who's lying? <br /><br />
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    The audience is in Wembley, but not only from Wembley concert. It is more a compilation, then sold as Wembley. MJ Estate has made ​​it clear that they could not find full Wembley concert because it was available on VHS and Umatic banda and the sound was broken, so they took the pieces that were still full of VHS, have restored pulled live performances other concerts of the tour to ensure there's a full setlist and combined them with the public in Wembley. Sound, complete, not from Wembley. MJ Estate has told the press that the sound was broken, so I replaced him with benefits that fit best.<br /><br /> I mean, for example, recording with him on stage at Dirty Diana, is actually concert in Paris (Michael said he did not sing Dirty Diana at Wembley since Princess Diana was invited to the concert and it was the lack of respect for it), combined with the public image of Wembley.  Lady Di told him that Dirty Diana was her favourite song  But you can not change the setlist one hour before the concert. A benefit rehearsal needs, the correct settings in the equalizer, wardrobe, etc.<br /> Plus the fact that this concert performance of Dirty Diana you find on YouTube, under the title Live In Paris, get waaaay long ago!<br /><br />
    <br />the first 20 seconds the sounds is disturbing but after that is pretty good
  • Oh right, where can I find that quote from the MJ Estate then because this is not what it says elsewhere.<br /><br />Directly from michaeljackson.com:<br />“The concert is not a compilation of performances, but rather one complete show, exactly as Michael performed it for Prince Charles, Princess Diana and the 72,000 fans who were in the audience for that night’s sold out show.”<br /><br />http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/node/1272675<br /><br /><br />
    http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1258846<br /><br />"FROM: JOHN BRANCA and JOHN McCLAIN<br />DATE: MAY 31, 2012<br />RE: BAD 25 RELEASE<br /><br />It is great to see the overwhelming support and excitement in the fan community for the upcoming BAD 25 release. A few questions have arisen regarding the Wembley concert DVD. Although the press release wasn’t the place for background details, here is more information:<br /><br />• We know that Nocturne captured on Umatic tapes the footage projected onto the JumboTrons at the various concerts including Wembley. These tapes were turned over to Michael’s crew and we have confirmed with Patrick Kelly (who headed Michael’s film crew for the European tour) that everything from Europe was sent to LA to be put in Michael’s storage facilities. The same procedures were followed for the US shows.<br /><br />• Unfortunately, record-keeping in the storage facilities was sporadic, at best, so we do not know what happened to a tape once it was sent for storage. In most cases, once a tape was pulled from the box it arrived in, it was not put back in the original box and where it wound up doesn’t always make sense. As a result, 25 years later not all of the Umatic tapes from the various shows can be located, notwithstanding that we have conducted an extensive survey of all of the storage facilities. So while we believe that the Umatic tape for Wembley was initially sent for storage, we have not been able to locate it. And with regard to the Umatic footage of other concerts, the audio is extremely problematic and therefore these concerts are unusable.<br /><br />• We know that VHS copies of the Umatics were made when Michael wanted to view a particular concert, but because of the lack of record-keeping, we also didn’t know which concerts existed on VHS. We ultimately did find Michael’s personal VHS viewing copy of the Wembley show attended by Princess Diana and Prince Charles, but not the Umatic. Even finding this VHS felt like a miracle to us!<br /><br />• So while we continued the search for the Wembley Umatic master, we also researched the audio recordings that existed from all of the concerts including Wembley. Fortunately, the Wembley audio recordings were made using a sound truck, and appear to be the only multi-track recordings from the tour. The other audio/visual recordings that exist, whether Umatic or VHS, are “front of house” mixes, and therefore there are no separate audio recordings that can be used to create a high quality listening experience. It is for this reason that the Wembley audio is the only one suitable to create a live album.<br /><br />• If we were going to include a live concert DVD in the BAD 25 release package, we had only one choice, Wembley. And there were only two options for visual – the Umatics for a different show or the VHS for Wembley. It would certainly be less expensive for the Estate to be able to create a DVD from a Umatic tape than to spend the time and money to painstakingly restore/enhance the VHS footage, but then we would not be delivering a truly authentic experience and we truly believe that watching this concert with the high quality audio will create a magical experience for all the fans as it has for us. We ultimately chose a lab that has developed its own proprietary technology for doing this kind of work (including restoration for NASA of VHS footage) in order to make the visual experience the best it can be under the circumstances.<br /><br />We also could have chosen to release the Japanese concert from the first leg of the tour as there is a master of that show; but that concert was essentially a reincarnation of the Victory Tour with only two songs – “Bad” and “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” – added at the end. It isn’t what we believe the fans would want.<br /><br />We could have elected not to release a DVD as part of the BAD 25 celebration (and hold out hope that someday we might find the Umatic of the Wembley concert) or we could share with the fans the chance to relive that magical night with pristine audio. We made the decision to go with the latter and provide the fans with the most authentic viewing experience. We believe that the fans will agree it was the right choice when the package is released in September."<br /><br />Message ends here<br /><br /><br />The music video for the song "Another Part of Me" features footage from other concerts in Wembley as well as Paris.<br />In addition to the full July 16 concert, the DVD also includes "The Way You Make Me Feel", from the previous night on July 15 (the song was not performed on July 16 due to a late start of the show) and "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", and "Bad", from a 1987 Bad World Tour concert, in Yokohama, Japan, performed on September 26.This does not, however, explain the existence of the performance of "The Way You Make Me Feel" from the July 15 concert, but this may simply be a promotional video the estate had possession of, as with a performance of "Bad" from another concert at Wembley (which aired at the 1988 MTV Vanguard awards).<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :icon_bounce:  Great video ( thanks Sim and MJHoaxEvidence  :bowdown: :bowdown: )...great video and great clues.. :icon_e_wink: ..as in Liberian girl  :icon_e_smile: Michael is filming everything ??? This  means that he  is behind the camera and see everything ?  :icon_razz: <br /><br />Great !!!  :moonwalk_: :woohoo2:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1348902703:
    <br />@Paula, TNZ weren't the only ones looking at those unreleased songs yesterday  :suspect:<br /><br />flory24 and I talked about them here:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23324.msg424870.html#msg424870<br /><br />I've posted the TNZ link you gave on flory's thread too - hope that's ok with you.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_question:
  • Flory24, I cannot see where the letter from John Branca and John Mclain says that the DVD is not<br />only footage from Wembley, but Paris or anywhere else. I read it as saying it is all from Wembley. maybe<br />I am not reading it right. IDK :screaming-7365:
    So while we continued the search for the Wembley Umatic master, we also researched the audio recordings that existed from all of the concerts including Wembley.The other audio/visual recordings that exist, whether Umatic or VHS, are “front of house” mixes, and therefore there are no separate audio recordings that can be used.
    <br />The music video for the song "Another Part of Me" features footage from other concerts in Wembley as well as Paris.In addition to the full July 16 concert, the DVD also includes "The Way You Make Me Feel", from the previous night on July 15 (the song was not performed on July 16 due to a late start of the show) and "I Just Can't Stop Loving You", and "Bad", from a 1987 Bad World Tour concert, in Yokohama, Japan, performed on September 26. Recording with him on stage at Dirty Diana, is actually from concert in Paris.<br />"Bad 25 will include one CD of the re-mastered original album, a CD of unreleased demos of classic tracks and songs not included on the album, and the audio from the Wembley show, the first live recording from the Bad tour released. The booklets will include rare and previously-unreleased photos from the album sessions and tour, original cover art, and a poster, among other things."<br /><br />From this I understand that there will not be only concert at Wembley but Paris, Japan,
    and take a look here...i`m not the only one who understand that the concert is not only from Wembley<br /><br />http://tx7.me/2012/09/30/the-michael-jackson-estate-lie-again/<br /><br /> <br />Can you spot the difference? http://www.twitpic.com/azdmb1<br /><br />"Something on top steps, stage lights either side of steps in different directions & wire on right of steps"<br /><br /> MJs position as well as everything else in the background all proves its a different night. <br /><br />
  • Well they should have named the dvd something else other than "Live at Wembley". Its not<br />all at Wembley as they would make us believe, because not everyone would see the statement<br />from the Executors!!<br />
    on 1348997619:
    <br />Well they should have named the dvd something else other than "Live at Wembley". Its not<br />all at Wembley as they would make us believe, because not everyone would see the statement<br />from the Executors!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Estate should know not to insult our intelligence by now! <br /><br />
  • Live from Wembley (and other places)
  • Thank you, that was the point I was trying to make. The Estate did not say that the DVD was compiled from different concerts - only the bonus features were not from Wembley - but the claim was that the concert was "as seen".<br /><br />Now that means either they lied or MJ lied in his home movies (I know who I believe).<br /><br />Everything we see/hear/read is manufactured MAKE.BELIEVE - if you're looking for the truth it doesn't exist in Hollywood.<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1348903785:
    <br /> Published on Sep 28, 2012 by MJHoaxEvidence <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ever since I saw this video^^ published by MjHoaxEvidence, there's something that keeps bugging me! a very nice COINCIDENCE! or is it??  :animal0017:<br /><br />At the beginning of this month, I had stumbled upon this fragment from the Wembley concert with Michael singing "Human Nature" (one of my very favs!). Watch it here: Michael Jackson Human Nature (Live from Wembley Stadium) (pay attention to the minute 03:25)<br />So at one point, I see Michael filmed from behind, making the fans sing and moving his sexy butt nicely, so I took a screenshot and posted it on my personal Facebook page, on September 10th! See it here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=282131148562811&set=a.282131128562813.59484.100002977858033&type=3&theater<br /><br />Now go on the video published by MjHoaxEvidence and look at the minute 13:32 color=red][b]error correction: minute 10:47[/b][/color and you will see the exact same screenshot I took from that Wembley concert. With this screenshot, MjHoaxEvidence proved that it was only angle we can see Michael from behind in the Wembley concert, therefore, she proved that the photo from the DVD-cover is actually from another concert Michael gave in PARIS ( :icon_idea: ), France on the stadium called 'PARC des PRINCES'( :icon_idea:)<br /><br />
    bad25compa.jpg<br /><br />Now what I find awesome and coincidental are several things:
    <br /><br />1. The fact that the BAD25- back cover is actually a photo very similar with the screen shot that I had taken: Michael seen from the back, with a hand stretched out in the air and facing his audience ! In the montage that I made, it seems like that 2 pics mirror each other! "man in the mirror"?<br />2. The fact that MjHoaxEvidence used the exact same screenshot to prove that the back cover is in fact a CLUE from Michael<br />3. The fact that the true location of the back cover contains the names of his 3 children! Paris and the 2 Princes (the 2 boys --> stadium : "Parc des Princes" located in Paris) --> also PARC could mean PARK as in "amusement ParK", like say...Neverland or Disneyland in Paris?
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    <br />Again another strong pointer to {London - Paris - Diana}.<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349012922:
    <br />
    on 1348903785:
    <br /> Published on Sep 28, 2012 by MJHoaxEvidence <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Ever since I saw this video^^ published by MjHoaxEvidence, there's something that keeps bugging me! a very nice COINCIDENCE! or is it??  :animal0017:<br /><br />At the beginning of this month, I had stumbled upon this fragment from the Wembley concert with Michael singing "Human Nature" (one of my very favs!). Watch it here: Michael Jackson Human Nature (Live from Wembley Stadium) (pay attention to the minute 03:25)<br />So at one point, I see Michael filmed from behind, making the fans sing and moving his sexy butt nicely, so I took a screenshot and posted it on my personal Facebook page, on September 10th! See it here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=282131148562811&set=a.282131128562813.59484.100002977858033&type=3&theater<br /><br />Now go on the video published by MjHoaxEvidence and look at the minute 13:32 color=red][b]error correction: minute 10:47[/b][/color and you will see the exact same screenshot I took from that Wembley concert. With this screenshot, MjHoaxEvidence proved that it was only angle we can see Michael from behind in the Wembley concert, therefore, she proved that the photo from the DVD-cover is actually from another concert Michael gave in PARIS ( :icon_idea: ), France on the stadium called 'PARC des PRINCES'( :icon_idea:)<br /><br />
    bad25compa.jpg<br /><br />Now what I find awesome and coincidental are several things:
    <br /><br />1. The fact that the BAD25- back cover is actually a photo very similar with the screen shot that I had taken: Michael seen from the back, with a hand stretched out in the air and facing his audience ! In the montage that I made, it seems like that 2 pics mirror each other! "man in the mirror"?<br />2. The fact that MjHoaxEvidence used the exact same screenshot to prove that the back cover is in fact a CLUE from Michael<br />3. The fact that the true location of the back cover contains the names of his 3 children! Paris and the 2 Princes (the 2 boys --> stadium : "Parc des Princes" located in Paris) --> also PARC could mean PARK as in "amusement ParK", like say...Neverland or Disneyland in Paris?<br />
    <br /><br />bad25ciei.jpg
  • Interesting thread. I think it may not be a Wembley pic, rather a pic from another venue on the tour, which explains the lighting, etc. <br /><br />But do agree that RTL is shopped in. And that is pretty cool, considering the hoaxy context!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sim<br />
    With this screenshot, MjHoaxEvidence proved that it was only angle we can see Michael from behind in the Wembley concert, therefore, she proved that the photo from the DVD-cover is actually from another concert Michael gave in PARIS (  ), France on the stadium called 'PARC des PRINCES'( )<br /><br />1. The fact that the BAD25- back cover is actually a photo very similar with the screen shot that I had taken: Michael seen from the back, with a hand stretched out in the air and facing his audience ! In the montage that I made, it seems like that 2 pics mirror each other! "man in the mirror"?<br />2. The fact that MjHoaxEvidence used the exact same screenshot to prove that the back cover is in fact a CLUE from Michael<br />3. The fact that the true location of the back cover contains the names of his 3 children! Paris and the 2 Princes (the 2 boys --> stadium : "Parc des Princes" located in Paris) --> also PARC could mean PARK as in "amusement ParK", like say...Neverland or Disneyland in Paris?
    <br />This blows me away, this is so cool, subtle and brilliant! But without brilliant sleuthers like MjHoaxEvidence and you, it would never have been found. Thank you!<br />Love you too!
  • Just wanted to say that I purchased my Bad 25 double CD this afternoon (lovin' it btw) however the picture we are discussing is no where to be found....<br /><br />Are there several editions of the release?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1349094374:
    <br />Just wanted to say that I purchased my Bad 25 double CD this afternoon (lovin' it btw) however the picture we are discussing is no where to be found....<br /><br />Are there several editions of the release?<br />
    <br /><br />The pic is on the back of the DVD.
  • Thanks Mary<br /><br />funny-pictures-cat-cannot-brain-today.jpg