Kanye's Cryptic Tweet

RememberHisTimeRememberHisTime Posts: 98
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Kanye West Takes Dramatic Hiatus From Twitter<br /><br />From: http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/56101_Kanye_West_Deletes_All_of_His_Tweets_Says_He_Will_Be_Back_Soon/index.html<br /><br />
Looks like Kanye West is looking for a fresh start.<br /><br />In true Yeezy fashion (i.e., puzzling and overly-dramatic), the 35-year-old rapper cleaned house on Twitter by deleting every one of his tweets on Thursday, save for one that reads "BE BACK SOON."<br /><br />Gone forever are the gems: "I just threw some kazoo on this b***h," "Sometimes I get emotional over fonts," "Classical music is tight yo" and (the classic) "What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh."<br /><br />Girlfriend Kim Kardashian's tweets since ("Dolls, don't forget to shop!") lend little explanation to the sudden hiatus.<br /><br />What do you think caused Kanye's cryptic vacation from Twitter?
<br /><br />I don't have a Twitter account so I'm not able to post screen shots, but I thought this was coincidental... I don't know much about Back/Front yet either (lots of reading to do!) but I thought this tweet might interest some of you.<br /><br />Even if it doesn't mean anything, I hope you have a good laugh at some of Kanye's other tweets featured in the article!  :icon_lol:

Comments

• Thank you for sharing. I think it's coincidental too but thanks for the smile.<br /><br />Blessings :)
  • You're welcome, voiceforthesilent  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />It turned out to be a short-lived hiatus:<br /><br />
    Kanye West returns to Twitter to praise Steve Jobs<br /><br />Kanye West has made a return to his Twitter account after going on hiatus. <br /><br />The 'Mercy' rapper deleted all his Twitter messages on Thursday (October 4), leaving one message that read: "BE BACK SOON."<br /><br />West, who has 8.6 million followers on the social networking site, sent a series of messages today in honour of Apple CEO Steve Jobs. <br /><br />He wrote: "We lost Steve a year ago today... He is one of the most inspiring and influential human beings of our existence along with Michael Jackson, Walt Disney, and Dr. King.<br /><br />"Let's be thankful for his life and respect his legacy by never compromising on our dreams."<br /><br />Steve Jobs was recently immortalised as a waxwork figure for Madame Tussauds museum.
    <br /><br />From: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a410816/kanye-west-returns-to-twitter-to-praise-steve-jobs.html