JOE JACKSON Suffers a Stroke

13»

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />@diggyon - TMZ articles get their own thread.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354291233:
    <br /><br /><br />@diggyon - TMZ articles get their own thread.<br />
    <br /><br />I meant the thread in "Breaking News"<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23490.msg430637.html#new<br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's a different article so in the past that has = a different thread. I know it's confusing. I'm happy to merge them into the TMZ thread if that's the desire.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Diane DEmon got me speechless  :icon_rolleyes:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
                                            http://www.jwjackson.com/2012/11/30/thank-you-all/#bookmarks<br />Thank you All<br />                                  <br />Official Statement from Mr. Joseph Jackson<br /><br />” I suffered a mini stroke on the 28th of November 2012. Thanks to the prompt response of my close associates and the extremely good care of my doctors in Las Vegas, I am happy to report that I am feeling fine. The doctors at this time recommend rest and expect me to have a clean bill of health by the time I leave the hospital . I would like to thank my family, friends and the fans for your continued prayers and support. Once again thank you.”  Joseph Jackson<br /><br />                                                                MJ-and-Joe.png<br /><br />                                              LOVELY PIC OF FATHER AND SON AND INTERESTING WEB SITE
  • on 1354296231:
    <br />It's a different article so in the past that has = a different thread. I know it's confusing. I'm happy to merge them into the TMZ thread if that's the desire.<br />
    <br /><br />I reckon that's a good idea, as I know I have posted in the wrong Joe Jackson thread and a few others are doing the same.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br />@))Nice Try!)<br /><br />ThankU for hint<3<br /><br />All4Love!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354346514:
    <br />
    on 1354296231:
    <br />It's a different article so in the past that has = a different thread. I know it's confusing. I'm happy to merge them into the TMZ thread if that's the desire.<br />
    <br /><br />I reckon that's a good idea, as I know I have posted in the wrong Joe Jackson thread and a few others are doing the same.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1354287018:
    <br />
    on 1354245439:
    <br />oh yeah, she is watchin'    :icon_evil:  stoke? as in stoke the fire  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />dim.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Woman hypocritical... ::)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> >:(
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I'm happy  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  Thanks finfin for the news !!  :bearhug: :icon_razz:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    well, what happen with Joe, no one more to talk about this :-[
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1355358852:
    <br />well, what happen with Joe, no one more to talk about this :-[<br />
    <br /><br />I've been looking for updates on this myself and I guess no news is good news. <br /><br />I don't always agree with Joe Jackson or some of the things he does (or has done), but the bottom line is he's still the Jackson's patriarch : husband/father/grandfather so my prayers go out to the family.<br /><br />Having a father myself who is 75 years old and has suffered two aneurysms, a mild stroke and is currently dealing with Alzheimer's, this is nothing to take mildly or make light of.  :icon_cry:<br /><br />Hopefully there will be an update soon!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1354307542:
    <br />                                        http://www.jwjackson.com/2012/11/30/thank-you-all/#bookmarks<br />Thank you All<br />                                  <br />Official Statement from Mr. Joseph Jackson<br /><br />” I suffered a mini stroke on the 28th of November 2012. Thanks to the prompt response of my close associates and the extremely good care of my doctors in Las Vegas, I am happy to report that I am feeling fine. The doctors at this time recommend rest and expect me to have a clean bill of health by the time I leave the hospital . I would like to thank my family, friends and the fans for your continued prayers and support. Once again thank you.”  Joseph Jackson<br /><br />                                                                MJ-and-Joe.png<br /><br />                                              LOVELY PIC OF FATHER AND SON AND INTERESTING WEB SITE<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks finfin, that good news, I love this picture  :bearhug:<br />