CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

Comments

• on 1356601748:
    <br />TS still leaves it open to possibility of him posting before Bam,<br />
    After I give my replies, others may continue to investigate on this thread as long as they wish; but I probably will not be posting here much if at all after that, at least not before BAM.
    <br /><br />So CM legal rumblings.  :icon_bounce: If MJ doesn't Bam on deadline, this may be his excuse--delayed appeal.<br /><br />
    Michael McParland<br />@MMcParland<;br />Barrister, California Attorney and Legal commentator for #skynews and others.<br />London, England
    <br />So I guess we're supposed to keep track of happenings with him?<br />
    <br /><br />why did conrad murray not file the appeal brief by 21/12, there has to be a reason right? or does this redirect involve any hoaxy calculations?<br /><br />Cm did not file the brief by 21, so a period of 15 days is given... 21/12/2012+15 days = 5th of January, 2013 ...bam date?
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    on 1356601748:
    <br /><br /><br />So CM legal rumblings.  :icon_bounce: If MJ doesn't Bam on deadline, this may be his excuse--delayed appeal.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />(*thinking*)<br /><br />You may be onto something.
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    on 1356602250:
    <br />
    on 1356601922:
    <br />So what do we make of this?... Murray has to come forth with some "exceptional, new evidences" within 15 days from the 21st?<br /><br />I guess BAM is in the making...  :D<br />
    <br />Maybe more about how MJ killed himself.  Thus more DWD confirmation.<br />
    <br /><br />So the BAM could be that Michael killed himself ?! Ouch, I cannot see that coming  :icon_eek:.
  • on 1356599446:
    <br />wait a sec....TS u said you're not gonna post until MJ's bam??? what's this!<br />
    <br /><br />He said "PROBABLY".
  • on 1356611847:
    <br />
    on 1356602250:
    <br />
    on 1356601922:
    <br />So what do we make of this?... Murray has to come forth with some "exceptional, new evidences" within 15 days from the 21st?<br /><br />I guess BAM is in the making...  :D<br />
    <br />Maybe more about how MJ killed himself.  Thus more DWD confirmation.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]So the BAM could be that Michael killed himself [/size]?! Ouch, I cannot see that coming  :icon_eek:.<br />
    <br /><br />You mean figuratively, right?
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    McParland claiming to work for KRM does not fill any gap reserved for questionmarks.<br />No impassionata for CA legal loopholes here, either.<br />                                    This ^^ should be the cream on MJ's global pie?<br />Na.<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Off topic: ellyd - this was your post time in my time zone, lol.  Reply #56 on: Today at 11:11:11 AM
  • on 1356603679:
    <br />
    on 1356601748:
    <br />TS still leaves it open to possibility of him posting before Bam,<br />
    After I give my replies, others may continue to investigate on this thread as long as they wish; but I probably will not be posting here much if at all after that, at least not before BAM.
    <br /><br />So CM legal rumblings.  :icon_bounce: If MJ doesn't Bam on deadline, this may be his excuse--delayed appeal.<br /><br />
    Michael McParland<br />@MMcParland<;br />Barrister, California Attorney and Legal commentator for #skynews and others.<br />London, England
    <br />So I guess we're supposed to keep track of happenings with him?<br />
    <br /><br />why did conrad murray not file the appeal brief by 21/12, there has to be a reason right? or does this redirect involve any hoaxy calculations?<br /><br />Cm did not file the brief by 21, so a period of 15 days is given... 21/12/2012+15 days = 5th of January, 2013 ...bam date?<br />
    <br />[size=12pt]<br /> :omg: I don't think I can handle another delay...  :over-react-smiley:<br />So...Is there any OTHER significance to the January 5th date that anyone knows of?...past or present?[/size]  :icon_bounce:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well, 1/4/2010 was the date of Murray's child support hearing. 1/4/2011 was the first day of Murray's prelim trial (which lasted 7 days to 1/11/11). I have no notes on hand for 2012.
  • got curious since the STAT and murrays name were caps. <br /><br />one of the acronyms for stat is : sooner than already there ..... :icon_lol:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    [size=12pt]January 6: Biblical Magi.[/size]<br /><br />  - Melchior (also Melichior), a Persian scholar<br />  - Caspar (also Gaspar, Jaspar, Jaspas, Gathaspa, and other variations), an Indian scholar<br />  - Balthazar (also Balthasar, Balthassar, and Bithisarea), an Arabian scholar<br /><br />As part of their religion, these priests paid particular attention to the stars and gained an international reputation for astrology, which was at that time highly regarded as a science. Their religious practices and use of astrology caused derivatives of the term Magi to be applied to the occult in general and [size=12pt]led to the English term magic.[/size]<br /><br /><br />The Magi (pron.: /ˈmædʒaɪ/ or /ˈmeɪdʒaɪ/; Greek: μάγοι, magoi), also referred to as the (Three) Wise Men, (Three) Kings, or Kings from the East, were, according to Christianity, a group of distinguished foreigners who visited Jesus after his birth, bearing gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. They are regular figures in traditional accounts of the nativity celebrations of Christmas and are an important part of the Christian tradition.<br /><br />The Gospel of Matthew, the only one of the four Canonical gospels to mention the Magi, states that they came "from the east" to worship the Christ, "born King of the Jews." Although the account does not tell how many they were, the three gifts led to a widespread assumption that they were three as well. In the East, the magi traditionally number twelve. Their identification as kings in later Christian writings is probably linked to Psalms 72:11, "May all kings fall down before him".<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1356611847:
    <br />
    on 1356602250:
    <br />
    on 1356601922:
    <br /><br />So the BAM could be that Michael killed himself ?! Ouch, I cannot see that coming  :icon_eek:.<br />
    <br /><br />No, "MJ" in this case, is the DWD patient. (The real MJ was not here, he already arrived at the 'airport') So more about how the DWD patient killed himself, and how Murray was not responsible.
  • on 1356630042:
    <br />Well, 1/4/2010 was the date of Murray's child support hearing. 1/4/2011 was the first day of Murray's prelim trial (which lasted 7 days to 1/11/11). I have no notes on hand for 2012.<br />
    <br /><br />"May the 4th be with you!"
  • on 1356636919:
    <br />
    on 1356630042:
    <br />Well, 1/4/2010 was the date of Murray's child support hearing. 1/4/2011 was the first day of Murray's prelim trial (which lasted 7 days to 1/11/11). I have no notes on hand for 2012.<br />
    <br /><br />"May the 4th be with you!"<br />
    <br /><br />Onthewings it's the second time you are pointing May the 4th out, which is your theory?
  • ShrimpShrimp Posts: 27
    SweetsunsetwithMJ, onthewingsoflove is not referring to May 4th, but just to the 4th. The "May"in his/her post is the verb.<br /><br />But anyway, I would like to hear the theory of the 4th too...
  • what is  DWD ??
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356630321:
    got curious since the STAT and murrays name were caps. <br />one of the acronyms for stat is : sooner than already there ..... :icon_lol:
    That is great!<br />Even greater if that was the precise purpose for those capital letters lol  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    what is  DWD ??
    DWD = Die With Dignity<br />You should start reading TS posts from this page here : http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg430573.html#msg430573 and everything from there on to this day...<br />You've got some dozens thread-pages to catch up with.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1356642601:
    on 1356640340:
    on 1356636919:
    on 1356630042:
    Well, 1/4/2010 was the date of Murray's child support hearing. 1/4/2011 was the first day of Murray's prelim trial (which lasted 7 days to 1/11/11). I have no notes on hand for 2012.
    "May the 4th be with you!"
    Onthewings it's the second time you are pointing May the 4th out, which is your theory?
    SweetsunsetwithMJ, onthewingsoflove is not referring to May 4th, but just to the 4th. The "May"in his/her post is the verb.<br />But anyway, I would like to hear the theory of the 4th too...
    <br /><br />
    on 1334185688:
    May the 4th be with you
    <br />:LolLolLolLol:<br />[...]
    <br /><br />Maybe @Onthewings ; referred to this ^^ particular quote from Front. ---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg397823.html#msg397823<br />But I also don't know what @Onthewings means? What is the connection to the comments from above ^^<br /><br />Besides, May 4th is Mrs. Katherine's birthday.<br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1356647633:
    <br />what is  DWD ??<br />
    <br /><br />Death with Dignity  <br />TS_Comments talked about it:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg430581.html#msg430581<br /><br /><br />PS>LOL Sim....we are on it  :icon_lol:<br />always love to help where I possibly can......not much I am afraid.  <br /><br />Blessings <br /><br />
    ^^ That's my telepattyk sis' !!  :icon_lol: :bearhug:
    on 1356649273:
    <br />^^ That's my telepattyk sis' !!  :icon_lol: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />telepattyk<br />good one....... :icon_eek:<br />135 = telepattyk = Kenny Ortega = Randy Jackson = Soule Shaun =  Auld Lang Syne <br /><br />now go read what I just posted a few minutes ago on the Open Thread to Michael Jackson Himself thread....<br />warning, you may faint.  <br /><br />Blessings! <br /><br />
  • on 1356642601:
    <br />SweetsunsetwithMJ, onthewingsoflove is not referring to May 4th, but just to the 4th. The "May"in his/her post is the verb.<br /><br />But anyway, I would like to hear the theory of the 4th too...<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: I am so silly thank you Shrimp I was like what has the month May to do with this story?  :icon_lol:
  • on 1356648918:
    <br /><br />
    on 1334185688:
    May the 4th be with you
    <br />:LolLolLolLol:<br />[...]
    <br /><br />Maybe @Onthewings ; referred to this ^^ particular quote from Front. ---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg397823.html#msg397823<br />But I also don't know what @Onthewings means? What is the connection to the comments from above ^^<br /><br />Besides, May 4th is Mrs. Katherine's birthday.<br />
    <br /><br />OMG Sim I didn't recall that Front was quoting the 4th in one of his posts, will it be Jan the 4th a date to highlight? Yes maybe onthewings was referring to it.
    @Sweetsunset: IDK what that means. I think we should wait for @onthewings ; to explain what she (he?) wanted to say.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1356650180:
    on 1356649273:
    ^^ That's my telepattyk sis' !!  :icon_lol: :bearhug:
      :thjajaja121:<br />telepattyk<br />good one....... :icon_eek:<br />135 = telepattyk = Kenny Ortega = Randy Jackson = Soule Shaun =  Auld Lang Syne
    OMG!!!  :icon_eek:  :icon_lol: How funny and bizarre this Gematria is !!!  :thjajaja121:<br />I mean how can it be?? I simply made a word game and it 'happens' to equal all those particular names!!?  :animal0017: It's beyond my power of understanding!! Unless whoever is behind that Gematria site sits on the forum all day and when we post certain things like that , they introduce these code numbers to fit with particular words!!<br /><br />
    on 1356650180:
    now go read what I just posted a few minutes ago on the Open Thread to Michael Jackson Himself thread....<br />warning, you may faint.  <br />Blessings!
    <br />
    on 1356648291:
    Open Thread to Michael Jackson Himself<br />[...]<br />If I am not mistaken, this is the same Scottish Robert Burns who wrote Auld Lang Syne ...the traditional song of New Year's Eve....
    :icon_eek: X 777 !!  :WTF:<br />THAT is even more EERY!! because you posted that earlier! Geeez!
    @Sim<;br /><br />"....whoever is behind that Gematria site sits on the forum all day and when we post certain things like that , they introduce these code numbers to fit with particular words!!"<br />I sometimes think this exact thing, lol........it's really strange indeed!  <br /><br />"...THAT is even more EERY!! because you posted that earlier! Geeez!"<br />Yep, Yep, Yep.........<br /><br /> :icon_eek: then  :suspect: then  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1356654381:
    :icon_eek: then  :suspect: then  :icon_lol: 
    :suspect: :icon_eek: :suspect: :icon_eek: :icon_lol: