The architect

2»

Comments

• lol. yeah, it was tongue in cheek. i am so keen to see the doco. esp the part where the line abt 'staging death' was dropped... and what is so new that will change the way we view the jacksons.... as per some news articles about the doco.<br /><br />can't wait. yeah, agree with you. funny how no word yet were / how it is being released? no ads on tv. so i assume it is net based? and will it be free?<br /><br />meanwhile time is up and the clock says 00.00.00.00<br /><br />i always found it weird how it wasn't called "countdown til doco is released" or similar. the phrase "the race is on" sometimes makes me wonder if there is other stuff going on behind the scene (which there almost always is) and was that why they chose that wording. is that countdown for us, or someone, something else unrelated to doco.<br /><br />don't want to get all "conspiratory" abt threats / blackmail and such, so i will stop there and assume at this stage the countdown is for the doco.<br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    The race is on....  hmmm... Can't see what that has to do with the docu itself.<br />Maybe there is something else started at the same time?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Let the race begin!<br /><br />When I looked up the phrase, this was the 2nd pick. It's probably not related but this zombie race sure looks like a whole lot of fun! <br />If MJ were in it, I bet he would win hands down! zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706<br /><br />http://rt.com/news/humans-race-zombies-spain-824/
  • I think The Architect is a book:<br /><br />http://www.amazon.com/The-Architect-Tk-ebook/dp/B007EDZ092
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Publication date: December 31st 2030 ??
  • on 1367077610:
    <br />Publication date: December 31st 2030 ??<br />
    <br /> :icon_eek:  :WTF:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1367077768:
    <br />
    on 1367077610:
    <br />Publication date: December 31st 2030 ??<br />
    <br /> :icon_eek:  :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />I saw it too, and no image available  :confused:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :icon_lol: I guess he'll be a ghost-writer by then! Obviously someone's toying with people.
  • http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/10/28/michael-jackson-joe-jackson-documentary-in-limbo-distributors-despised-him?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=michael-jackson-joe-jackson-documentary-in-limbo-distributors-despised-him<br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson: Joe Jackson Documentary in Limbo “Distributors Despised Him”[/size]<br />joe.jackson.jpg<br />10/28/13 3:26pm Roger Friedman<br /><br />As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.<br /><br />According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”<br /><br />Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”<br /><br />The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.<br /><br />In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.<br /><br />Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.
  • on 1383089507:
    <br />http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/10/28/michael-jackson-joe-jackson-documentary-in-limbo-distributors-despised-him?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=michael-jackson-joe-jackson-documentary-in-limbo-distributors-despised-him<br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson: Joe Jackson Documentary in Limbo “Distributors Despised Him”[/size]<br />joe.jackson.jpg<br />10/28/13 3:26pm Roger Friedman<br /><br />As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.<br /><br />According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”<br /><br />Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”<br /><br />The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.<br /><br />In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.<br /><br />Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.<br />
    <br /><br />Changed to Making Michael  :icon_e_confused:  :suspect:  :icon_lol:?? Make that change,make that change......please  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1383111960:
    <br />
    on 1383089507:
    <br />http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/10/28/michael-jackson-joe-jackson-documentary-in-limbo-distributors-despised-him?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=michael-jackson-joe-jackson-documentary-in-limbo-distributors-despised-him<br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson: Joe Jackson Documentary in Limbo “Distributors Despised Him”[/size]<br />joe.jackson.jpg<br />10/28/13 3:26pm Roger Friedman<br /><br />As Conrad Murray is released from jail today, we thought we’d catch up and find out what ever happened to the memoir and documentary about Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father. There were several announcements in the past about the two projects, called “The Architect,” which were going to explain how the elder Jackson wrought what he did.<br /><br />According to a former producer on the documentary, George Paige, the documentary is now called “Making Michael.” Paige got out of the project a while ago, he told me, when it became clear that no distributor wanted it. “It’s all told from Joe Jackson’s perspective, and no one was interested. The distributors despised him [when they saw the film].”<br /><br />Paige says the filmmakers needed $750,000 to finish the film and there was no way to come up with it. “It went back to the original investors, whoever they were.”<br /><br />The guiding light behind the film, Johnny West, says “Making Michael” will be released “sometime after the first of the year.” He says has a distributor, but doesn’t want to announce who they are yet. West also told me there might be interest from the South by Southwest Film Festival.<br /><br />In the doc, Paige recalled, Jackson senior reiterated that he and his family felt there was a “conspiracy” to kill Michael. Other than that, “it’s a clip job,” said. West confirmed that none of Michael Jackson’s music is in the film.<br /><br />Neither of them knew anything about the status of the book called “The Architect,” announced two years ago with Atria/Simon & Schuster. The book isn’t listed anywhere. The editor from Atria has not returned calls. We’ll wait for an update.<br />
    <br /><br />Changed to Making Michael  :icon_e_confused:  :suspect:  :icon_lol:?? Make that change,make that change......please  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />We’ll wait for an update.......and much more....  :icon_lol:  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /> :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: 
  • joe and murray seem to have something in common with the no remorse no apologies for any part they played. nor kate for that matter.