Three Agreements between Michael Jackson and Tohme

2»

Comments

• on 1361345430:
    <br />@MJonmind and Andrea - not got much time this week but enough to say I'm with you guys on TT - he's too obviously a 'bad guy'.  The real bad guys stay under the radar.<br />
    Agree with you, Curls. <br />Maybe finally some justice made, regarding this TT character...
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    That'll teach me to post in haste!  I think you may have misunderstood me Girl in the mirror!  I meant totally the opposite - he could quite possibly be a good guy!
  • on 1361384076:
    <br />That'll teach me to post in haste!  I think you may have misunderstood me Girl in the mirror!  I meant totally the opposite - he could quite possibly be a good guy!<br />
    OMG...sorry Curls...it's totally my fault, I read that in a hurry, since I'm  ill, i have flu, and I think the high fever made me misunderstand what you wrote.<br />Now... I've read every single post in this section twice, and now I get it, and I think you might be right... in the sense that he might actually be a good guy, after all... <br /><br />once again, sorry! promise to read everything twice from now on!  :bowdown: :smiley_abuv:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1361282335:
    <br /> @MJonmind - you and I have similar thoughts on Tohme Tohme.  He is an "obvious" bad guy which makes me think that he might not actually be, lol.  I could be wrong of course, but Tohme could be both a distraction and "behind the scenes" organizer.  Hopefully we'll find out one way or another soon.<br />
    <br /><br />Andrea, I like your words.  :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1361384076:
    <br />That'll teach me to post in haste!  I think you may have misunderstood me Girl in the mirror!  I meant totally the opposite - he could quite possibly be a good guy!<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly, because I would never be able to understand how Jermaine humiliated Michael by bringing TT to UCLA next to him while he was announcing Michael's "passing" if TT were a bad guy.<br /><br />Girl_in_the_mirror you are so beautiful and humble, I hope you recover soon from your flu.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Girl_In_the_Mirror, hope you recover quickly, and I'm glad you're here!  My son just had the flue, now my hubby, hope not me--washing hands and NO kissing... :icon_lol:<br />And about misunderstanding, I often have to reread things to catch the details properly so I don't look too much like a stupido!! weird-smiley.gif?1292867698
  • on 1361428703:
    <br />Girl_In_the_Mirror, hope you recover quickly, and I'm glad you're here!  My son just had the flue, now my hubby, hope not me--washing hands and NO kissing... :icon_lol:<br />And about misunderstanding, I often have to reread things to catch the details properly so I don't look too much like a stupido!! weird-smiley.gif?1292867698<br />
    I know, MJonmond, but imagine how I feel...I'm a translator... that's what I do for a living...I translate from English and German into Romanian, and viceversa... and I've been in love with English since the age of 5.... what on Earth happened to me, that I wasn't able to get the point? :(  :Pulling_hair: But I do know that I've read Curls' s post in a hurry, since I was all quaky and shaking because of the flu.<br /><br />  :-* Thanks for the wishes!!! Hubby got the flu first, so I guess he was so generous, that  he offered me some :)) :p<br />
  • on 1361405320:
    <br />
    on 1361384076:
    <br /><br />Exactly, because I would never be able to understand how Jermaine humiliated Michael by bringing TT to UCLA next to him while he was announcing Michael's "passing" if TT were a bad guy.<br /><br />Girl_in_the_mirror you are so beautiful and humble, I hope you recover soon from your flu.<br />
    Thank you, sweetsunset! :*
    Sweet hubby!  :icon_pale: :icon_lol:
  • on 1361433839:
    <br />Sweet hubby!  :icon_pale: :icon_lol:<br />
    :)) couldn't get any sweeter than that! :))<br />Of course he didn't want to share the flu with me... but.... :icon_pale: it happened.<br /><br />Anyways, if I'm such a BeLIEver, it is also thanks to him... I was suspicious from the very start, since 25.06.09, but he has such a good logic about things, so... here I am :)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Hey Girl in the mirror, don't feel bad about misunderstanding my post.  I wrote it in haste and really didn't make my point clear.  When I re-read it I totally see why you thought I was saying TT is a bad guy.  Blame it on a combination of me and the flu and don't give it another thought!  And I hope you'll feel better soon. xx
  • on 1361454854:
    <br />Hey Girl in the mirror, don't feel bad about misunderstanding my post.  I wrote it in haste and really didn't make my point clear.  When I re-read it I totally see why you thought I was saying TT is a bad guy.  Blame it on a combination of me and the flu and don't give it another thought!  And I hope you'll feel better soon. xx<br />
    :bearhug: Wow, do I feel lucky or what? Even if we know one another only virtually, on a forum, it's like I finally have some true friends :) I'm better now, but still it was an ugly case of flu... I hope nobody will ever experience that kind of a flu ever! I'm still recovering. But this weekend I chose to stay indoors and give my body a chance to fully recover. That means, more time to catch up on what you guys post on the forum + some time to re-read some books on MJ ;)<br /><br />Thanks for your understanding, Curls, and everyone! :bearhug:
  • Sorry off topic, I came across this vid where "Chiquito de la Calzada" (spanish comedian tagged as Tohme Tohme's lookalike by Miss G) is being compared with Michael Jackson  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    Oh he looks like a honey---not. :icon_lol:  I mean the fake TT.
  • Just a few comments.<br /><br />Andrea, you make brilliant points and comments in your opening post and I tend to agree he was involved post 25/06 and is deliberately coming off as a bad guy. Or the possibility that MJ is setting him up.<br /><br />Re: the pic of MJ yes it looks like he is angry, but it also looks like he is making a fist about to open door. His lips are pursed but is that simply just how the camera caught his face when he shutter opened. He could have been saying something. Many tabloid pics are misleading. A photo taken at the wrong time of a person who is mid-blink may make them look like they were drunk.<br /><br />About MJ never making a bad gesture in public... Don't forget this....<br /><br />1325.jpg<br /><br />MJ can / will express his dislike if he wants. Certainly no pushover.<br /><br />Also I think it's offensive to MJ to think that MJ at 50 was a blithering idiot naive and controlled pushed around like a helpless ragdoll. IF he appears that way, then I say it's acting. Just like the soft voice, the "Im so sweet" and the "people think I'm weird" routines MJ has been doing for yrs. (saying this with respect for his showmanship btw)<br /><br />One can't be loaded like a freight train, an absolute business mastermind and at the same time be a person bullied into giving ppl his millions. I don't buy it. Not a bit.<br /><br />Meanwhile, I like your point Sunset re: TT with JJ
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1367003759:
    <br />Sorry off topic, I came across this vid where "Chiquito de la Calzada" (spanish comedian tagged as Tohme Tohme's lookalike by Miss G) is being compared with Michael Jackson  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: