Be a Part in Lundon' Bridge

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sounds possible.  I wonder what sales of the book, with money going to schools (for children), have been?
  • on 1367379035:
    <br />
    on 1367358717:
    <br />Ok Bec that's a brilliant thought because the "who is gonna be starring the father?" it's easy to know Michael will be so after the hypothetycal bridge was built Michael will BAM starring as Paris' father as in real life but: who or what are the 3 keys?? Any ideas??<br /><br />MJonmind yes you are right both master pieces could just be props.<br />
    <br /><br />I think Front already gave us the 3 keys, more or less anyway.<br /><br />Wrongs-->Righted<br /><br />Lies-->Truth<br /><br />Crucify--> Resurrection<br />
    <br /><br />Bec I promise you that I wrote that in my post but I erased it but I was really thinking that the 3 keys might be as follows: <br /><br />Wrongs --> Righted<br />Lies --> Truth<br />Crucify --> Resurrection<br /><br />OR<br /><br />I am not a drug addict<br />I am not a minor abuser<br />I am not gay or a naive person who is only thinking in music and dance but a genius with a very developed grey matter who has fooled the full world.