Has anybody realized that the main girl in Hollywood Tonight is actually in TII?

mikestanek1mikestanek1 Posts: 123
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was watching This is it on blu ray last night and of course I wouldn't have noticed this before since the video was released way after This is it but Sofia Boutella is in This is it during the audition parts. I don't know much about this girl but I did a quick google search and I see she has done a lot for Nike so maybe she really does audition a lot and auditioned for both This is it and Hollywood tonight. But she is in both, which I find quite interesting.  I didn't know how to add an image but just watch the beginning where they are auditioning. You'll see her wearing a black fedora. I saw her twice. Sorry if this has been mentioned already. I didn't search the forum :moonwalk_:

Comments

• on 1362320790:
    <br />I was watching This is it on blu ray last night and of course I wouldn't have noticed this before since the video was released way after This is it but Sofia Boutella is in This is it during the audition parts. I don't know much about this girl but I did a quick google search and I see she has done a lot for Nike so maybe she really does audition a lot and auditioned for both This is it and Hollywood tonight. But she is in both, which I find quite interesting.  I didn't know how to add an image but just watch the beginning where they are auditioning. You'll see her wearing a black fedora. I saw her twice. Sorry if this has been mentioned already. I didn't search the forum :moonwalk_:<br />
    Press the image button [it's on the up left side], than in between what appears when you press image, insert the link to the picture :)<br /><br />i didn't even realize Sofia was on the TII auditions... wow!<br />michael_jackson_-_hollywood_tonight.flv_000168114_lcj0314_large.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Thanks for posting but we talked about this before.<br /><br />Here for example: <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,18192.msg312930.html#msg312930<br /><br /><br />Going to lock this thread since we already discussed that. <br />Anyone interested please refer to the above thread for further reading or to any other thread in which we discussed Sofia. <br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.