La Toya Jackson signed all three of MJ's children to her talent agency

2»

Comments

• Thank you. I couldn't find the "watch topic" but don't have to mess with it now. I'll try again later. <br /><br />Blessings :)<br /><br /><br />PS - glad to see that I wasn't the only one wondering about this.
  • on 1362624552:
    <br />
    on 1362517356:
    <br />
    on 1362503206:
    <br />I believe LaToya over any tabloid/Media out there.  Media are famous for senasationalizing, stretching the truth and now mostly copy and pasting news.  I don't want to hear anything but the truth, but sadly the truth is almost always so well hidden that it's very, very hard to figure out.  Latoya has done some not so nice things in the past, I think we all know that,  but I believe people need to make mistakes in order to grow. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree with you.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you too. Michael has said to believe nothing unless it comes from his own mouth. No, LaToya is not Michael, but the principle is the same. Also, if LaToya is lying it will backfire on her soon enough when it goes public. We all know the difficult time Michael has had turning the false allegations around because people have bought into the lie even though he himself said he was innocent. I choose to believe LaToya as truth will prevail in the end.<br /><br />That being said, I've done a lot of research on Ja-Tail (Just Another Timely Adventure In Life) and I believe that Michael is behind it with LaToya in the public eye for obvious reasons.<br /><br />I've noticed that several comments above seem to be speaking of Michael in past tense. I am not sure if I'm reading it right or not but I still believe that Michael is very much an active part of his kids lives and I will trust that he knows what he's doing. He didn't raise them the way he did in order to throw them to the wolves. "If" they were signed under their aunt there would be a lot of protection and as I said, I think Michael is behind the company anyway.<br /><br />Hang in there with me - the truth will prevail in the end. Hugs :)<br /><br />Blessings to each of you!<br /><br />PS - I miss all of the interaction like when we had the Front and TS threads. I don't know how to work Hoaxbook and maybe I'm missing a lot of activity there - but just wanted to say where is everyone?<br />
    <br /><br />I couldn't agree more! You wrote down my thoughts exactly, thank you voice :)<br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Me 2! Even the "PS" part of your post  :bearhug:
  • [size=14pt]La Toya Jackson Statement following reports about signing up MJ's Kids[/size]<br /><br />20130309-221008.jpg<br /><br />Last week LMJ reported about the NY Post claiming that La Toya Jackson signed all three of Michael’s children to her Ja-Tail Enterprises talent agency.<br /><br />La Toya issued a statement about the reports: “Neither La Toya nor her company represent any of MJ’s children in any legal capacity nor has she received any commissions or payment as a result of their individual ventures. As a loving Aunt, when the children ask for help or advice she supports them 100%, and will continue to do so. Furthermore, there is no shopping of a reality show for the children.”<br /><br />Meanwhile, La Toya does have her own reality show, Life With La Toya, which will premiere on the OWN Network later this year — but, although the kids may be filmed from time to time during interactions with their aunt, they are not going to be a regular part of the show.<br /><br />“The kids may appear on the show occasionally, but it won’t be on a routine basis,” a source close to La Toya says. “Cameras followed the whole family – including the children – last year when they went to Gary, Indiana to celebrate Michael’s birthday. La Toya has never pressured the kids to appear on camera though, it’s just not who she is.”<br /><br />http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=9177&amp;utm_source=feedburner&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=Feed:+LegendaryMichaelJackson+(Legendary+Michael+Jackson+Fan+Association)
  • on 1362695857:
    <br />Me 2! Even the "PS" part of your post  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Everlasting_love and Jos :)