Paris, is being deposed Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles

2»

Comments

• i suppose the changes could all be part of the plan , just to see if anyone takes notice of it all and speaks out or what. i don't really believe that but cha never can tell.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    on 1364021030:
    <br />Well, I said this doesn't sit well with a lot of you. Yes, I've come to question if she really is NOT the Paris we all think: yes, an imposter. We all questioned her 'bedroom' looking like a fans' bedroom. I'm not going to press on that, it was just a note on the side. I however still think, that Michael would not want his girl showing off devil horns et al in public - being a teenager doing stuff like that or not is not the issue here now - knowing how he always was more or less polite with his enemies and was a faithful man. And if Paris is this faithful Daddy's girl she would respect his father by not acting like she does. She acts like she's kept on pretty lose leash. But hey - that's just my feeling. And her not showing up for  the deposition - well, I tend to think there are some people behind her not showing up that steer this scene pretty well - and that is not MJ. Feels too sinister. But ... [size=10pt]please, don't let me stop discussing the OP theme.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />@sweetsunsetwithMJ
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1364090031:
    <br />i suppose the changes could all be part of the plan , just to see if anyone takes notice of it all and speaks out or what. i don't really believe that but cha never can tell.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    I agree we are here to find the truth! Michaels children are part of this Not by choice but because they are MICHAEL JOE JACKSON children!<br /><br />Let them be children as there is not that much time in their childhood! They had to grow up quicker to stand up for their right! The right to be Michael's children without being judged !<br /><br />Michael would have taught them well they grew up with all this they know how to deal with it all!<br /><br />Let them live!
  • on 1364053166:
    <br />We are not here to judge Michael's family we are here to investigate his faked death, I find it very disrespectful talking about Paris that way, let it be please.<br />
    I'm with you on that, sweet! Though I somehow try to understand where MFFreedom's coming from. But MF, try to understand that even though you don't agree with her looks and behavior these days, let's not forget: after all, she's just a teenager, she is entitled, just like everybody else in this world, to behave the way she feels. It's the time when she discovers herself, what she likes/what she doesn't, etc. And maybe she does it on purpose, who knows... <br />Just because she's MJ's daughter, that doesn't mean that she must forget who she is, in order to please everybody on this Earth: that would make no sense, now would it?<br />I for one, have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that these kids were raised IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE by their wonderful father. <br />MJ raised them in a very mature, profound, beautiful way. They were heavily exposed to the media, even though Mike didn't want that, so...we can say that they're as normal as any teenager can be.<br />So, in light of the respect that we here say  we have for Michael and his family, my simple modest opinion is that [just like sweet said]  we should let her be :)<br /><br />No harm feelings, I beg of you!  :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    on 1364202308:
    <br />
    on 1364053166:
    <br />We are not here to judge Michael's family we are here to investigate his faked death, I find it very disrespectful talking about Paris that way, let it be please.<br />
    I'm with you on that, sweet! Though I somehow try to understand where MFFreedom's coming from. But MF, try to understand that even though you don't agree with her looks and behavior these days, let's not forget: after all, she's just a teenager, she is entitled, just like everybody else in this world, to behave the way she feels. It's the time when she discovers herself, what she likes/what she doesn't, etc. And maybe she does it on purpose, who knows... <br />Just because she's MJ's daughter, that doesn't mean that she must forget who she is, in order to please everybody on this Earth: that would make no sense, now would it?<br />I for one, have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that these kids were raised IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE by their wonderful father. <br />MJ raised them in a very mature, profound, beautiful way. They were heavily exposed to the media, even though Mike didn't want that, so...we can say that they're as normal as any teenager can be.<br />So, in light of the respect that we here say  we have for Michael and his family, my simple modest opinion is that [just like sweet said]  we should let her be :)<br /><br />No harm feelings, I beg of you!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Perfectly agreed upon. And thank you for trying to understand me. As I said in my previous post: her being a teenager is just not the issue in what forms my opinion. So, I'm really surprised some here understand my post as I am picking on her personally, when I do not even know her personally. I am just going by what is presented to me via the media in regards to the hoax, surely not to Paris personally. But please: I was just stating my opinion and I asked to leave it at that. So, can we move on? <br /><br />Big bear hug to all of you as well  :bearhug:
  • on 1364206819:
    <br />
    on 1364202308:
    <br />
    on 1364053166:
    I'm with you on that, sweet! Though I somehow try to understand where MFFreedom's coming from. But MF, try to understand that even though you don't agree with her looks and behavior these days, let's not forget: after all, she's just a teenager, she is entitled, just like everybody else in this world, to behave the way she feels. It's the time when she discovers herself, what she likes/what she doesn't, etc. And maybe she does it on purpose, who knows... <br />Just because she's MJ's daughter, that doesn't mean that she must forget who she is, in order to please everybody on this Earth: that would make no sense, now would it?<br />I for one, have absolutely no doubt in my mind, that these kids were raised IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE by their wonderful father. <br />MJ raised them in a very mature, profound, beautiful way. They were heavily exposed to the media, even though Mike didn't want that, so...we can say that they're as normal as any teenager can be.<br />So, in light of the respect that we here say  we have for Michael and his family, my simple modest opinion is that [just like sweet said]  we should let her be :)<br /><br />No harm feelings, I beg of you!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Perfectly agreed upon. And thank you for trying to understand me. As I said in my previous post: her being a teenager is just not the issue in what forms my opinion. So, I'm really surprised some here understand my post as I am picking on her personally, when I do not even know her personally. I am just going by what is presented to me via the media in regards to the hoax, surely not to Paris personally. But please: I was just stating my opinion and I asked to leave it at that. So, can we move on? <br /><br />Big bear hug to all of you as well  :bearhug:<br />
    Perfectly agreed upon, either ;)<br />I don't wanna speak on behalf of everyone, it wouldn't be fair, but I do think we can/should move on :)<br />There are certainly other things that we need to discuss. ;)<br />Bear hug! :bearhug:
  • on 1363940054:
    <br />@Ivy_4MJ 1h<br />There's a confusion. The quotes from Paris was NOT from her deposition. Those came from her answers to interrogatories/ written questions.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for clarifying that. My gut feeling too said these were not from her deposition. Thanks for clearing that one up.
  • on 1364060666:
    <br /><br />Paris may be aware of the hoax, yet she may be too young to fully understand WHY her father is doing this.
    <br /><br />I have to say that I (respectfully) disagree. I believe (JMO) that MJ has been educating his children (in an age appropriate language) the reasons. As a family he would have been building the up for this for years to protect the sanctity of their emotions, psycological state, protection, etc.<br /><br /><br />If his, motto / ethos, is dig deeper, free thinking, don't accept what you have been told and OPEN YOUR EYES, I am sure he has drummed this into his children. He has taught them about the evils of this world as well as given them the life tools to keep searching for truth with an open mind.
  • on 1364512671:
    <br />
    on 1364060666:
    <br /><br />Paris may be aware of the hoax, yet she may be too young to fully understand WHY her father is doing this.
    <br /><br />I have to say that I (respectfully) disagree. I believe (JMO) that MJ has been educating his children (in an age appropriate language) the reasons. As a family he would have been building the up for this for years to protect the sanctity of their emotions, psycological state, protection, etc.<br /><br /><br />If his, motto / ethos, is dig deeper, free thinking, don't accept what you have been told and OPEN YOUR EYES, I am sure he has drummed this into his children. He has taught them about the evils of this world as well as given them the life tools to keep searching for truth with an open mind.<br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree with you on this Aussie.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Agreed!  As Prince said recently of his dad, "He raised us right."  Just the public seeing those kids in their confident, composed, and happy intelligence is sending them the message that MJ 'was' (is) a loving wonderful father and person who would never harm a child.
  • on 1364535885:
    <br />Agreed!  As Prince said recently of his dad, "He raised us right."  Just the public seeing those kids in their confident, composed, and happy intelligence is sending them the message that MJ 'was' (is) a loving wonderful father and person who would never harm a child.<br />
    Amen to that, MJonmind!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Agreed 100%  :beerchug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
        [size=14pt]+ 1[/size]              :beerchug:
  • on 1364535885:
    <br />Agreed!  As Prince said recently of his dad, "He raised us right."  Just the public seeing those kids in their confident, composed, and happy intelligence is sending them the message that MJ 'was' (is) a loving wonderful father and person who would never harm a child.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Very well said! I totally agree with you! :bearhug: