CONRAD MURRAY SINGS LIKE A (DYING) CANARY Over MJ's Death

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Chris is so hilarious!  But don't you think Murray is a total chatterbox, and loves to throw around big words!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />It was funny (and telling) that Harvey said Murray was the most entertaining manslaughter-er ever.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @MJonmind....indeed, Chatty Cathy has nothing on him, lol......his use of big words does seem over the top.....like he's trying to prove something, <br />or perhaps point to something.  I think it was bec that quoted the word, "debacle" ...... thought that was an interesting choice.....are things not going well<br />behind the scenes?  I have wonder what's Conrad really trying to say.........because surely he didn't just randomly pick a song to sing, or words like this.....<br />I am just sitting back and waiting.......and waiting....and waiting.......love this whatever it is, lol!<br /><br />@Andrea.......yes very entertaining mans-laughter  :icon_lol: <br />Why on Earth would anyone say manslaughter is entertaining........really?  Harvey...please expound on that...... :fresse:<br /><br />Blessings
  • canary talk brought to mind a post about no one noticing a feather falling to the stage ( or something like that  :-[)
  • This CNN article has info. that we already know (nothing new), but I'm posting it only because the link has a video of Anderson Cooper with his producer talking about Murray's now famous singing from jail.....<br /><br />http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/23/us/jackson-death-trial/