Paris Jackson On The Cover Of Event Magazine

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<br />Paris Jackson On The Cover Of Event Magazine<br /><br />article-2308275-1944D5A3000005DC-105_634x490.jpg<br /><br /><br />In an exclusive interview with Event Magazine Paris talks about life without her father, Michael Jackson.<br /><br />She made an emotional pilgrimage to her childhood home (Neverland) two years ago and was dismayed to see its famous Ferris wheel had been removed. “I cried and cried, it’s beautiful there. It still has good energy.’<br />She said it should be restored for the benefit of less privileged children. Paris said she plans to start the project as soon as she is an adult herself.<br /><br />
“I have lots of memories of my father,” says Paris. He was an incredible father. We all loved him to death. Paris has inherited her father’s passion for music and revealed that he used to give her dance lessons “He’d try to educate us as much as he could and was always looking out for us. He was very protective.” She explained why Jackson made his children wear masks when they were out in public. “He didn’t want anyone to see what we looked like. “That way we could have what he didn’t, which was a normal childhood,” she said.
<br /><br /><br />What Paris said about Michael made me cry :'( .To have Michael as a father must be unbelievably and unreal  :penguin:  :-* :-* .

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Weird how the floor cuts across the full bottom holding the cord to the amplifier; a platform in the middle of the livingroom is odd.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I guess this photo is photoshopped. Her shadow on the floor is missing. I can see the reflection of the amplifier on the floor.  Hers is not there!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    is true, the photo is rare, such as Paris jump as high, at the height of the back of the chair? I'm thinking of what Paris said, his project at Neverland..