Frail Michael Jackson to lip-synch at O2 Arena

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in News
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4916604/michael-jackson-to-mime-at-o2-arena-shows.html<br /><br />FRAIL Michael Jackson was unable to sing and dance at the same time as he prepared for his comeback shows, documents reveal.<br /><br />Bombshell emails between execs at concert organisers AEG show the King of Pop was set to lip-synch to old recordings at London’s O2 Arena.<br /><br />The exchanges will be used by the Jackson family in their £25.7billion lawsuit against AEG. They say pressure over the gigs contributed to his death in 2009.<br /><br />Personal doctor Conrad Murray was jailed for manslaughter in 2011 for killing Jacko with a sedative overdose.

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah I remember that. Reports about how MJ was only going to be on stage for 9 minutes total of the whole show, etc.<br /><br />The TII came out and low n behold, there he is dancing up a storm.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Interesting all these revelations are coming out 4 years later.  Next we'll hear they were going to have to wheel him on stage with an oxygen tank.  <br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1367852511:
    <br />Interesting all these revelations are coming out 4 years later.  Next we'll hear they were going to have to wheel him on stage with an oxygen tank. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I was thinking....  :Crash: mmmmmmmm....  :ghsdf: :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1367852511:
    <br />Interesting all these revelations are coming out 4 years later.  Next we'll hear they were going to have to wheel him on stage with an oxygen tank. <br />
    :thjajaja121:
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I don't believe Michael was unable to sing, but i have wondered why they wanted to do all the songs exactly like they had been on the records "like the audience knows them".
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    on 1367884921:
    <br />
    on 1367852511:
    :thjajaja121:<br />
    ...............Thats how crazy its got,must admit though,when i read the above,it did make me laugh.xx
  • on 1367884921:
    <br />
    on 1367852511:
    :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />And wearing pajama  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
      @ sweetsunsetwithMJ              And wearing pajama              :thjajaja121: