‘She Was Obsessed With Him’: Paris Jackson Testifies In Videotaped Deposition...

2»

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1371729304:
    <br />I always thought neither Hatman nor Blond Woman was MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Is also my thought  :moonwalk_:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    My money was on Adam's Apple Blonde.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    I find this odd that radaronline says they have this video exclusively, when PearlJr posted on her youtube    <br /><br /> "Thanks 2 AEGlive's Marvin Putnam for having Jessica Stebbins send this to me." <br /><br />farther down in comments,, she wrote this " <br /><br />Pearl Jr Documentary Filmmaker 1 day ago <br /><br />I didn't FIND this video, AEGlive's Putnam said he'd send it to me and he did!<br /> <br />Keep Michaeling!<br /><br />so if thats true, did she sell it to radaronline to make money off of MJ AGAIN,, or did Putnam release it to several people?? <br /><br />And where is the legality in this? this is a minor, giving a sworn testimony. Besides the hurt and embarassment I wonder that Paris feels for these comments going public now. Must she be treated like and deal with the crap that MJ had to?? Its not right.  this deposition should of stayed private. <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Mjselfsweet, interesting! But Pearl didn't say she asked for it, only that he said he'd send it and did. I mean why would an official lawyer send something legally private from the current case to some media person. Either he is trying to undermine the Jackson side, or Pearl was given this to broadcast under MJ's instructions.<br /><br />
    on 1371675613:
    <br />
    on 1371662450:
    <br /> :icon_lol: Yes, it's only a matter of level of obsession--how far will people go. From sticking with the forum for 4 years, to 'climbing into bed with him' is a huge gap! And many of the rippers/deaders followed him physically around the world, made him art, and are present at all his trials, or any event to do with him. And those who are obsessed privately at a distance, around the world number in the millions. How can one man have this kind of power, and one long past his youth? :icon_e_confused: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    <br /><br />Hey MJonline that was a low blow  :icon_twisted: I always say he is timeless look at the pic Front posted with the bracelets he seems to be on shape no matter what age he has age is only a number at least in Michael's case :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />Oh Sweet, you know full well I'm just as obsessed as you or anyone else here! And I'm talking about the youth of for example Justin Bieber, who I could care less about. MJ will continue to look good at 90 and 100--timeless is bang-on!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    perhaps paris is only dabbling in some of that legal fiction that pearls peter pan was referring  to . :icon_e_wink:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    This is no 'deposition!!'  It's more like a talk show chat with the host joking with the guest.  Since when does the deponent offer up information without being asked for it?  Since when does the lawyer chuckle with the deponent about an incident of substance? 
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1371841169:
    <br />This is no 'deposition!!'  It's more like a talk show chat with the host joking with the guest.  Since when does the deponent offer up information without being asked for it?  Since when does the lawyer chuckle with the deponent about an incident of substance?  <br />
    <br /><br />I know what you mean...it seems very informal.  This is more what a deposition should look like:<br /><br />[size=12pt]I use this only as an example...[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />I also noticed this video snippet which includes Prince. According to the reporter it seems they are contradicting Kai Chases testimony which was given recently. Why would the attorneys present their case with conflicting view points? I would think it hurts their case rather than help.  :suspect:<br /><br /><br />What the heck is going on? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
  • Good point Gwynned
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    umm and we have seen michael disposed a few times. but from murray we get an audio in a very noisy place and no video , correct?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1371841169:
    <br />This is no 'deposition!!'  It's more like a talk show chat with the host joking with the guest.  Since when does the deponent offer up information without being asked for it?  Since when does the lawyer chuckle with the deponent about an incident of substance? <br />
    <br /><br />Agree, but .... deposition of children should be a more relaxed, 'informal' situation than with adults.  In fact, wasn't there a complaint about the harsh treatment of ?Prince in his deposition, i.e. they weren't taking his young age into account?