Famous Faces in 'FREE WILLY'

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]Famous Faces in<br />'FREE WILLY'[/size]<br /><br />7/16/2013 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0715-free-willy-launch-v2-2.jpg<br /><br />Today is a huge day in cinematic history ... but for the uninitiated we'll spell it out -- the <br />20th anniversary of that unforgettable dramatic masterpiece "Free Willy."<br /><br />Take a moment to overcome the shock of that movie film being 2 decades old ... then <br />treat yourself to a gallery of Hollywood celebs under that majestic flying orca.<br /><br />If that's not enough "Free Willy" fun click HERE to see what the kid looks like all growed <br />up!<br /><br /> /><br />(sorry - I can't seem to get the YouTube link to embed here...anyway of course.... the video shown on the TMZ site is Free Willy version of Will You Be There  :icon_albino: )<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/16/20-year-anniversary-free-willy-photos/

Comments

• Perfect! I believe we are getting very close.
  • Where the hell have 20 years gone?!? <br /><br /> :over-react-smiley:
  • on 1373981028:
    <br />Where the hell have 20 years gone?!? <br /><br /> :over-react-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />WHY??
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />What a random story, lol.<br /><br />I'll be there!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    that is strange. i know i watched this movie at my home before july 1993.  :Pulling_hair:
  • @sweet - simply b/c 20 yrs went past in a flash. Feels like yesterday I was watching Free Willy on laser disc (remember those???) and I guess it makes me feel old and a tad sad to think 20 yrs flew by so fast. That's all...<br /><br /><br />Meanwhile. Never forget when my mum banned me from MJ stuff for a while coz I got grounded. Then she took us to the movies and WYBT was the soundtrack lol. I was like  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />My childhood moment of victory!
  • blvnmjblvnmj Posts: 17
    on 1373976215:
    <br />Perfect! I believe we are getting very close.<br />
    <br /><br />I completely agree!!  :) I've got hoax friends from an old forum I used to belong to, and they've pretty much given up on MJ coming back or even being alive for that matter.  But not me, I'm staying strong.  I know too much to just give up on it all, to say it was all just wishful thinking!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Today is a huge day in cinematic history ... but for the uninitiated we'll spell it out -- the 20th anniversary of that unforgettable dramatic masterpiece "Free Willy."<br /><br />Take a moment to overcome the shock of that movie film being 2 decades old ... then treat yourself to a gallery of Hollywood celebs under that majestic flying orca.<br /><br />If that's not enough "Free Willy" fun click HERE to see what the kid looks like all growed up!
    <br /><br />Funny how "movie" is replaced with "film", which is something MJ always corrected--a hint at MJ's involvement in this story?<br /><br />
    on 1374012037:
    <br />@sweet - simply b/c 20 yrs went past in a flash. Feels like yesterday I was watching Free Willy on laser disc (remember those???) and I guess it makes me feel old and a tad sad to think 20 yrs flew by so fast. That's all...<br /><br /><br />Meanwhile. Never forget when my mum banned me from MJ stuff for a while coz I got grounded. Then she took us to the movies and WYBT was the soundtrack lol. I was like  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />My childhood moment of victory!<br />
    <br />Ah great story! Made you love MJ even more eh!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1373986893:
    <br />
    on 1373981028:
    <br />Where the hell have 20 years gone?!? <br /><br /> :over-react-smiley:<br />
    <br /><br />WHY??<br />
    <br /><br /><br />the time is passing too fast<br />Anciano-07.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'll be there Mikey !  :bearhug: