Dr. Conrad Murray 'I Held Michael's Penis Every Night'

13»

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1385757876:
    <br />Michael knows how to make girls come back to the forum lool<br /><br />Anyway ! I hope this "penis holding" was not a pathetic try of Murray to say he was friend with MJ. I mean, SINCE WHEN, holding someone's sex makes you become best friends ???  :WTF: lol<br />My gynecolog is NOT my best friend, yet he did much more than "holding" some of my private parts  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />If this is not coming from MJ's bored (and twisted) brain :<br /><br />I hope that was not what Murray tried to make people think he is MJ's friend. He is a doctor, so OF COURSE he can hold the penis of a patient who needs a catheter. What's so extraordinary ?<br /><br />Let's just think MJ would actually have urinary issues (which may not be surprising for a 50yo man), then what is the problem ? <br /><br />- MJ has a urinary problem<br />- MJ hires a doctor for thousands per month<br />- Doctor is paid to care for patient<br />- Patient needs catheter<br />- Doctor holds patient's penis to execute his JOB and put the catheter on.<br /><br />Did i say anything that would sound wrong for any human being having such problem ?  <br /><br />Maybe Murray tries to give us an image of MJ that is not perfect, and try to say he was his friend, try to say it was not easy for him because he had to hold his penis everynight. But guess what dear Murray : i'm fully ok with anything that could happen to MJ, as a human being, so none of what you could say would sound strange to my ears. You're a doctor, nothing more, nothing less. You may had a position that let you enter MJ's privacy, and make you think you now have the right to expose such details of his life. You were paid for the job you did, and holding someone's penis for medical reason IS part of a doctor's job. So just don't come up here showing off or complaining about what you did. Thousands of doctors have be holding penis in their life ! <br /><br />And I am fully fine with MJ ending his life in a wheelchair saying "damn, i pee my pants", it's called LIFE.<br />You're nothing new.<br />
    <br /><br />I totally agree. But what I don't like about Murray's statement is that he, as a private doctor, is revealing private secrets of his "dead" patient. I thought I read he was his "friend"??? Is that what friends do to each other?? Revealing private secrets to the media?? If I wasn't aware of the fact that what Murray is saying is scripted, I would have detested and hated this man.
  • To me this story means nothing more than this:  Mainstream Media did you want sensationalism? Here you have it, now try better than this, huh!! who is the winner?? ➔ of course after mainstream media learns MJ is alive that I'm afraid most of them already know  :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1385757876:
    <br />Michael knows how to make girls come back to the forum lool ....<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, speaks volumes that it took something like this to breathe life back into the forum!  :icon_redface:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    A TIAI update or level would do the same thing, actually no it wouldn't. A TIAI update or level would result in 100x more traffic.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    That's true bec - very true.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1385892850:
    <br />
    on 1385757876:
    <br /><br />LOL, speaks volumes that it took something like this to breathe life back into the forum!  :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I believe that this forum will continue even without......  :icon_lol: particular news.....some of us are less frequent than others, but the important thing is to be there and continue to be , united in this great adventure. Waiting for guys.... the best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • on 1385939066:
    <br />
    on 1385892850:
    <br />
    on 1385757876:
    <br /><br />LOL, speaks volumes that it took something like this to breathe life back into the forum!  :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I believe that this forum will continue even without......  :icon_lol: particular news.....some of us are less frequent than others, but the important thing is to be there and continue to be , united in this great adventure. Waiting for guys.... the best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_: :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />i agree with you, i don't spend much time on there because i have my own life, but i have MJ in my heart, everyday... i carry my faith anywhere i go, and it doesn't need a forum to strong. <br />Now i must say this story really made me laugh a lot. Last rumor that got me so hilarious was about "herpes girl" who pretended MJ transmitted a sexual disease to her, and TMZ created a video game about it. I almost p** my pants with that one and played the game for days loool<br />I know where i stand about the love i have for Michael and it is so much stronger than this story that i know i can allow myself to laugh about them. Nothing can hurt this love i have for him. I'll always be there, whatever the stories that are said or written. Laughing about it is just my way to say : <br />"hey, don't you worry my love, i don't buy a word they say. Don't be hurt or offended, cause nothing can destroy this love i have for you"<br /><br />We're not talking about child molesting accusation or anything that could damage MJ's life... we talk about a dude who claims he hold someone's penis (and just writting it makes me laugh again)
  • ummm kind of brings back to mind liza with a z's murray as the boiling plate and michael in the pot remark. ;D perhaps it has simmered long enough.