Conrad Murray to MJ Estate IT'S YOUR FAULT I'm Blabbing About MJ's Penis

2»

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1386641192:
    <br />The title "It's your fault" makes me think of CM. angry, used and discarded, perhaps "someone" let go his hand.  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Your comment here resonated with something that's been nagging at the back of my mind for some time now.<br /><br />I've long thought that many, if not most, of the popularly held hoax ideas (reasons, who's involved, comeback etc), have just been the products of hoaxers' hopes and imaginations, encouraged by various online 'characters'. What we know that has actually come directly from MJ himself (not that that necessarily = the truth) is very thin on the ground.<br /><br />Increasingly, with what I've learnt about MJ over these past 4 years, I think he may well not be planning on coming back. He could have made his hoax obvious, to those who care to see, not because he wants us to know he's ok and will be back, but because he wants to ensure, for himself, eternal mystery, attention, controversy, questions, 'is he?', 'isn't he?'<br /><br />But ... each time I 'settle' on this idea and start to regain my life back, Murray pops up, either in my head or in the media and I'm back to square one!  Where does Murray fit into my 'eternal mystery' theory?  He's always been a pivotal part of the hoax for me. Why would he have even agreed to be a part of all this, knowing it was going to shatter his life forever?  How can his situation be resolved with his reputation intact if we don't get a big hoax reveal?<br /><br />So, that brings me back to your comment, marumjj. Could it be that Murray signed up to x number of years' work before MJ's reveal and all the accolades start pouring in - but - MJ changed his mind, changed his plans, likes being 'dead' and isn't going to come back any more?  Leaving Murray angry and out to destroy what's left of the reputation of the man he trusted?  Perhaps his threatened 'bombshell' was a message to MJ. After all, Murray could blow apart MJ's plans in an instant. <br /><br />"Stories buried and untold<br />Someone is hiding the truth, hold on<br />When will this mystery unfold<br />And will the sun ever shine<br />In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"
  • aeg trial slung more mud on mike than anyone.  but everyone testifying to how the other people were there giving him this or that when they were right there too. everyone sees someone else as being responsible but themselves. they are no different than murray , right down to the family who were after him to go on tour and the same time all these other horrible people were making demands on him that he was supposedly too ill to meet.
  • on 1386662824:
    <br />
    on 1386641192:
    <br />The title "It's your fault" makes me think of CM. angry, used and discarded, perhaps "someone" let go his hand.  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />Your comment here resonated with something that's been nagging at the back of my mind for some time now.<br /><br />I've long thought that many, if not most, of the popularly held hoax ideas (reasons, who's involved, comeback etc), have just been the products of hoaxers' hopes and imaginations, encouraged by various online 'characters'. What we know that has actually come directly from MJ himself (not that that necessarily = the truth) is very thin on the ground.<br /><br />Increasingly, with what I've learnt about MJ over these past 4 years, I think he may well not be planning on coming back. He could have made his hoax obvious, to those who care to see, not because he wants us to know he's ok and will be back, but because he wants to ensure, for himself, eternal mystery, attention, controversy, questions, 'is he?', 'isn't he?'<br /><br />But ... each time I 'settle' on this idea and start to regain my life back, Murray pops up, either in my head or in the media and I'm back to square one!  Where does Murray fit into my 'eternal mystery' theory?  He's always been a pivotal part of the hoax for me. Why would he have even agreed to be a part of all this, knowing it was going to shatter his life forever?  How can his situation be resolved with his reputation intact if we don't get a big hoax reveal?<br /><br />So, that brings me back to your comment, marumjj. Could it be that Murray signed up to x number of years' work before MJ's reveal and all the accolades start pouring in - but - MJ changed his mind, changed his plans, likes being 'dead' and isn't going to come back any more?  Leaving Murray angry and out to destroy what's left of the reputation of the man he trusted?  Perhaps his threatened 'bombshell' was a message to MJ. After all, Murray could blow apart MJ's plans in an instant. <br /><br />"Stories buried and untold<br />Someone is hiding the truth, hold on<br />When will this mystery unfold<br />And will the sun ever shine<br />In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"<br />
    <br /><br />Curls I know you are losing faith but let me tell you that this hoax doesn't make any sense without a comeback, if Michael changed his mind his reputation will remain damaged forever, I agree with you that there have been many hoaxers with very high expectations and I sometimes didn't believe in that Michael in full control, the genius, etc... however I believe he is gonna try his best to repair his damaged image specially for his children, this is gonna cost him a lot of effort but I'm sure he's gonna get it.
    Sweetsunset, it's not a case of losing 'faith' - I just came to certain conclusions and formed various opinions in the past, which, as time passes and events unfold, I'm being forced to reconsider. This year has been hard.<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1386706089:
    <br />Sweetsunset, it's not a case of losing 'faith' - I just came to certain conclusions and formed various opinions in the past, which, as time passes and events unfold, I'm being forced to reconsider. This year has been hard.<br />
    <br /><br />I am with you and hope our dream come true one day  :bearhug:
    Point is, is our dream the same as MJ's? I don't think I can assume that any more. Hugs to you too, sweet. xx
  • We shouldn't lose faith...<br /><br />Once you get the penis... rest of the body shouldn't be that far  :icon_lol:
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1386967687:
    <br />We shouldn't lose faith...<br /><br />Once you get the penis... rest of the body shouldn't be that far  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh, Idk about that...<br /><br />Remember the Bobbits.... :affraid: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_albino: :thjajaja121:
  • on 1387148931:
    <br />
    on 1386967687:
    <br />We shouldn't lose faith...<br /><br />Once you get the penis... rest of the body shouldn't be that far  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh, Idk about that...<br /><br />Remember the Bobbits.... :affraid: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_albino: :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[move] :thjajaja121:[/move]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1387151925:
    <br />
    on 1387148931:
    <br />
    on 1386967687:
    <br /><br />Oh, Idk about that...<br /><br />Remember the Bobbits.... :affraid: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_albino: :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[move] :thjajaja121:[/move]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:
  • The Bobbits  :icon_pale:<br /><br />RUN, Michael RUN !
  • on 1387152117:
    <br />
    on 1387151925:
    <br />
    on 1387148931:
    <br />
    on 1386967687:
    <br /><br /><br />[move] :thjajaja121:[/move]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: