A Place With No Name (Full) - Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• on 1386689800:
    <br />[size=12pt]this "place" makes me think about neverland! there r trees,happiness,flowers,kids r playing.... it is a place without no name = a place with a name. [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />It also makes me think of marlon brando's island that some speculate he could be residing  at the moment while he is preparing for the comeback. I remember watching a video about marlon brando having an island that michael used (memory is a little fuzzy, but they referenced that to some extent and pearl jr had a video about it)
  • on 1386700761:
    <br />
    on 1386689800:
    <br />[size=12pt]this "place" makes me think about neverland! there r trees,happiness,flowers,kids r playing.... it is a place without no name = a place with a name. [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />It also makes me think of marlon brando's island that some speculate he could be residing  at the moment while he is preparing for the comeback. I remember watching a video about marlon brando having an island that michael used (memory is a little fuzzy, but they referenced that to some extent and pearl jr had a video about it)<br />
    <br /><br />Mrbigshot with all due respect these are the things that mislead the hoaxers Michael living in an island, I mean come on Michael is with his children in California, I am sure he sometimes attended the trials (CM & AEG) his life is being a normal life except that he has to disguise while being out, I think we should stop speculating and fantasising about him he's more normal than what people thinks and bleeds when he gets a cut.