Tupac is alive!!!

2»

Comments

• I was born on Sept 13, i will start a hoax pretty soon. lol. The problem here is not the possibility of Tupac hoaxing his death. OK, that is possible, but what TMZ wrote on that article is just plain ridiculous, and makes me laugh. What can you expect from a site like that? and the comment section is just disgusting, it's in the same level of crappyness as Perez Hilton's blog. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> One of the main elements of this possible "MJ Hoax" is about perceiving the truth and about filtering information, you may even read that, but you must also remember that sites like that are not usually good as information sources.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323

Source: <!-- m -->http://tupac-thuglife.tripod.com/id14.html<!-- m -->

Thanks for the source, Puff. I've often heard the connection made between MJ and Tupac as far as faking death, but I never looked into Tupac's story. MJ's death already fills up many hours of my time <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and not being a rap fan, I could never listen through Tupac's songs to pick up clues. This really gave a good overall picture. I found the part about the unclaimed $72 million life insurance policy interesting...
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I was born on Sept 13, i will start a hoax pretty soon. lol. The problem here is not the possibility of Tupac hoaxing his death. OK, that is possible, but what TMZ wrote on that article is just plain ridiculous, and makes me laugh. What can you expect from a site like that? and the comment section is just disgusting, it's in the same level of crappyness as Perez Hilton's blog. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> One of the main elements of this possible "MJ Hoax" is about perceiving the truth and about filtering information, you may even read that, but you must also remember that sites like that are not usually good as information sources.

A lot of us expect quite a bit from TMZ, actually. Have you had a chance to check out the TMZ.com section of this forum? You might be surprised by what you find there. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    The Art of War...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Guys! Are you okay??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • m8ightym8ighty Posts: 99
    Its not tupace guys, take a look at this link
    http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/01/oh-my-lord-tupac/
  • Tupac was another person in the music industry who warned us about the NWO and the Illuminati. He says it all in his album KILLUMINATI.
    Anyways, lets hope for the best, and wish that its going to get better by the day even though it may not.
  • grlsnjacuzi3.jpg

Doesn't look like him to me. Looks like another faker. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • grlsnjacuzi3.jpg

He is not Tupac.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

this could be the real one:
    tupac_lives_0001_Layer_4_full.jpg
    tupac_lives_0000_Layer_4_copy_full.jpg
    tupac_lives_0002_Layer_4_copy_2_full.jpg