my account gets deleted/not approved

I've tried registering twice in the last few weeks with this username but my account never gets approved and then a few days after registering, it no longer exists.

Could someone please tell me what the problem is?

Thanks!

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Not sure...it's been a long time since I registered, so I guess the forum has just been updated, and many things have changed to make it a safer and cleaner place. Are you using control panel???? If not, mabe private message Souza or Mo who are the site admins....good lick <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have around 200 spammers a day who register, that is why I activate myself now and delete everything suspicious. I try to filter, but your username is quite similar to the spammer's usernemes, that is why I deleted it. Please send an e-mail to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:souza@michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com">souza@michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com</a><!-- e --> and I will make an account for you.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."