why are there so many

why so many NWO or similar topics on here?

Comments

• 5 people have looked at this post now,yet no one tells me.
  • OK so am I the 6th <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> or 7th <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> to look at your question

I expect you were looking in the NWO/Mind Control section? You dont really give me that much to go on really <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Could you be a bit more specific in your question? I just re read you question, reason why NWO? I believe Michael was trying to warn us (the world) about the NWO do your own reasearch, then you will understand, its out there on the net, I learned much about them shortly after MJ "died" go and research MJ and the NWO its out there on the net for all the world to see.

I guess you could say that it is broken down into different sections and sub categories so as to be a bit more accessible <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

If you have a more specific question, please share, I will try to help you in any way I can.

L.O.VE. and Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love to you and welcome to our family.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Ah,thankyou.I just went straight onto active topics.It just seems so different from a year ago when i was a member
  • You are very welcome, WELCOME BACK <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

xxxx
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Probably because people are interested in the subject. There aren't a lot of places you can discuss the subject openly. It's weirdly taboo. Too bad. People are so uptight.
  • but hey there are other topics if that is not your cup of tea. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm not into it myself but it doesn't bother me, or threaten my belief system if others discuss it.

Live and let live, ya know?
  • I'm not into it myself but it doesn't bother me, or threaten my belief system if others discuss it.

Live and let live, ya know?

yep yep yep far as i know no one here Makes anybody follow it . i for one would like to see this idea that just because we are here means we follow a pied piper or something. maybe some do , but it doesn't apply to everyone about everything here.

been wanting to get that off my chest. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->