If You Really Want To Know The Truth

2»

Comments

• Probably Karen Faye again.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Every once and a while we seem to get these tests. Hmm... I used to be thrown back and forth between belief and doubt a long time ago, but hey we've been at this for 20 months now, processing possibly far more info and complexity than the J4MJ-like group has been, since they've closed their ears, only examining one side and taking everything at face value, believing everything they see and hear. What court of law does that, just one side? We here have had to examine all sides to come to where we are today, and have come to belief the evidence for "alive" is far more that for "dead". The wolves like to see if there are any weak strangling members they can take out.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Very well said. These people say we waste our time yet they waste their time coming to a hoax forum when they don't believe there is a hoax...at least we actually do believe there's one, what they're doing is the really pitiable thing I feel. They seem to think we should have better things to do, why aren't they off doing better things?! If we need an in-house pyschoanalyst we'll advertise. Don't let the door hit you on the way out... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LoL

Okay I just scanned all of your replies...'cause I feel yucky today.

I think the Troll was that wannabe "all knowing" [not] pretend PI in training
    From that other board.
    Since that got axed he/she has probably run out of places
    to bring his "inside information."
    So he decided to troll this board.

what a nimrod.

Hope everyone has a good day or night...
    You know the time zone thing...lol
    Reminds me of that old Chicago song
    Does Anybody Really Know What Time it is.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Trolls not allowed. Mike is NOT dead. If you think he is, YOU are the one that is stupid. Why come on here? Get lost and get a life and let us 'disrespect' MJ if you want to call it that. We know better.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."