All possible come back dates

Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I made this topic to know what comeback dates there are. So I can put them on my MJ calendar <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> And so I don't forget them you know. And then we can see when the next date is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So uuhm... I remember 14 February (valentine's day), that actually the only one i know! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> So you can put here the dates <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET POSTS FROM MJHD?! I SPENT AGES COMING UP WITH 5 OR SO COMEBACK DATES (THAT ACTUALLY MADE SENSE) AND WROTE THEM ALL DOWN, BUT THEN MJHD GOT DELETED LIKE 5 DAYS AFTER!!
  • Oh, I don't think there will be a come back date. I think Mike will just Bam like this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But well, here's two I can think of. Umm. Jan 18 and June 2010. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Oh, I don't think there will be a come back date. I think Mike will just Bam like this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But well, here's two I can think of. Umm. Jan 18 and June 2010. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    OK! I will write it down!

MJ-fan, hmmm... I don't know. Sorry <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Imagine him showing up on his tribute concert <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I don't know but every time I hear about a comeback date I think of this:
    when Janet said that she is going to wear all black for one whole year for respect of here brother..Maybe that's an indirect way to reveal a the date? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->