9/11 - The Ghost Plane "Theory"

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1328707563:
    <br />I thought it was Iraq who did 9/11? Well that's the excuse they gave back in the day to destroy the country. Now it's Iran? I don't know if I must laugh or cry.<br /><br />http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5367<br />
    <br /><br />Cry, my dear!!! :P :P :P :P<br /><br />I guess the whole Middle East will be turned up side down. Now it's Syrias turn....<br /><br />Anyway, this reminds me of as song by ABBA called "Soldiers":<br /><br />Do I hear what I think I'm hearing?<br />Do I see the signs I think I see?<br />Or is this just a fantasy?<br />Is it true that the beast is waking<br />Stirring in his restless sleep tonight<br />In the pale moonlight<br />In the grip of this cold December<br />You and I have reason to remember<br /><br /><br />Chorus<br /><br />Soldiers write the songs that soldiers sing<br />The songs that you and I don't sing<br />They blow their horns and march along<br />They drum their drums and look so strong<br />You'd think that nothing in the world was wrong<br />Soldiers write the songs that soldiers sing<br />The songs that you and I won't sing<br />Let's not look the other way<br />Taking a chance<br />'Cause if the bugler starts to play<br />We too must dance<br /><br />What's that sound, what's that dreadful rumble?<br />Won't somebody tell me what I hear?<br />In the distance but drawing near<br />Is it only a storm approaching?<br />All that thunder and the blinding light<br />In the winter night<br />In the grip of this cold December<br />You and I have reason to remember <br /><br />chorus <br />Soldiers write the songs that soldiers sing<br />The songs that you and I don't sing<br />They blow their horns and march along<br />They drum their drums and look so strong<br />You'd think that nothing in the world was wrong<br />Soldiers write the songs that soldiers sing<br />The songs that you and I won't sing<br />Let's not look the other way<br />Taking a chance<br />'Cause if the bugler starts to play<br />We too must dance<br /><br />chorus<br />Soldiers write the songs that soldiers sing<br />The songs that you and I won't sing<br />Let's not look the other way<br />Taking a chance<br />'Cause if the bugler starts to play<br />We too must dance<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1328707563:
    <br />I thought it was Iraq who did 9/11? Well that's the excuse they gave back in the day to destroy the country. Now it's Iran? I don't know if I must laugh or cry.<br /><br />http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5367<br />
    <br />Cry because This is the end of the world  errrr  errrr
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Back to the original point of this thread.....that there WERE NO PLANES!!!!.....here's a link to an extended analysis, with compelling evidence, of this theory.  <br /><br />http://www.septemberclues.info/<br /><br />As an aside, I find it interesting that on this forum we would still have so many comments based solely on 'belief.'  For example, comments like, 'I'm not an architect, but I believe the twin towers came down because....'  I believe in magic too, but when it comes to something like this, we need to rely on EVIDENCE.<br /><br />It will blow you away.  If you haven't had enough after this, they've exposed numerous other potential 'hoaxes', my most recent favorite being that Lee Harvey Oswald was never shot!  I guess that's why they put it on TV.<br /><br />http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=25
  • AMEN!!!!  Someone else's KNOWS 9-11 WAS TOTALLY INSIDE JOB! OUR OWN GOVERNMENT ARE MURDERERS. There has been so much brought to the Warren Commission saying thier official story is BULL SHIT!! but mainstream media whores WON'T even touch that subject. They can't. Because our mainstream media is bought & paid for by the same murderers of 9-11. And any loose ends of survivors disputing 9-11, magically disappear, or get killed "accidently".  Look it up American's. The truth can't get any closer..
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1328707563:
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Sarahli, it's a very good article!  There really should be a thread on the evils perpetrated by Zionists (International Jews), including WW1, WW2, the 'Holocaust', the Ukranian Holocaust, Palestinian conflict, and the many other atrocities purpetrated by them in this century alone. Their list of evils is as long as the Vatican's-- well they likely have a history together, and they do. And they are best buddies in the Revelation scenario.  And somehow they've fooled the world into thinking they are God's chosen people.  They were some of the biggest slave ship-owners herding the true Israelites to slavery and their deaths, and trying to force them to forget who they really were, their language, and their names, building America with their free labor.  But it's all part of God's script.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just as 911 gave Bush the public's support to invade Iraq, this might be a similar tactic for the next target Iran. Sorry it's off topic a little. :oops:
    <br />
    Still following up on Sarahli's comment.
    <br /><br /><br />[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]"Bombs away: explode a nuke in Israel then blame it on the Iranians?<br />By Richard Cottrell[/color]<br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />Contributing writer for End the Lie<br />If an attack on Iran is to carry traction with world public opinion, there must be definite proof that she plans to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.<br />A nuclear weapon exploding somewhere inside Israel in the next few months, allegedly fired by the Iranians, would seem to provide all the necessary grounds for massive retaliation.[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]Iran-and-Israel-300x225.jpg[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />The US/Israeli problem rests on the plain fact that not everybody is convinced that Iran seeks nuclear weapons. Or, even allowing this, she would then undertake an insane mission to use them on Israel, thus ensuring a massive counter strike.<br />We are back to the weapons of mass destruction fable which led to the disastrous invasion of Iraq.<br />In any event, is the regime in Iran actually that stupid? Israel has at least fifty warheads capable of hitting Iran, her cities and oilfields. A first strike by Iran would simply ensure that Iran herself was wiped off the map.[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />The logic is so obvious, why does anyone believe the war talk coming out of Washington and Israel, not to mention a score of Western capitals?<br />American spinners are careful to concentrate on bunker-busting bombs to wreck underground facilities associated with the nuclear program. This would avoid civilian casualties, or at least largely so. Job done then?[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />Not quite. In fact, not at all. As with the last western-inspired overthrow of an Iranian regime back in 1953, the real issue is the country’s huge oil reserves.<br />Sixty years ago the government of the aristocratic, deeply conservative Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh was taken out because he picked a fight with the Anglo Iranian Oil Company. The dispute was rooted in the Iranian conviction they were being ruthlessly cheated on fair distribution of revenues.<br />Mosaddegh nationalized the company, Britain’s most precious overseas asset. The US and the UK then spread the false alarm that the Soviets would be invited take over its activities.[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />The CIA-inspired Operation Ajax then sprang into action. The Iranian government was wrecked by a huge urban guerilla campaign costing millions of dollars even in those times.<br />Much of the money went on recruiting and arming violent mobs of demonstrators. The weak constitutional monarch, Mohammad Reza Shah Pevlavi, was then levered into power as a puppet of western interests.[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />The Anglo Iranian Oil Company became British Petroleum. Game, set and match.<br />Iran’s passion to acquire nuclear weapons is the cover story that conceals the west’s real interests in Iran. As before, this scrap is all about oil.<br />Blowing up Iran’s nuclear facilities will leave large holes in the ground but the government intact. Indeed, such attacks would almost certainly harden public support for the west’s great boogeyman President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the conservative clerics who are the real power in the land.<br />If US policy is to stir internal rebellion to permit an Ajax-style coup, they will be sorely disappointed.[/color]
    <br />
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)]<br />It is correct that many Iranians would indeed prefer a more western, relaxed liberal style of government. Sanctions are having a serious impact on the wealthier, mainly secular classes. The restless[/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)] envy the freedoms of their western counterparts. Restrictions on foreign travel are more than just irritating. They are bad for trade and business in an ancient trading nation.<br />But an apparently popular revolt, even with all the means at the[/color] of western !important]intelligence, will not be quite so easily accomplished this time around.<br />Nobody in Iran wants another colonial imposed Shah.
    <br />
    <br />I am quite sure that the increasing internal disturbances inside Iran are part and parcel of a grand destabilization exercise, the opening stages of Operation Ajax Mark Two. But in themselves they are very little more than pinpricks.<br />There is no obvious indication that they are having any impact on public opinion. Anyway, all Iranians suspect that the real game is oil grabbing. History is their guide after all.
    <br />
    <br />They are not sure that finding themselves in another dystopian American colony, like Iraq and Afghanistan, is such an appealing prospect. American soldiers and lawless “contractors” are their own ambassadors.<br />In any event, to secure control of the Iranian oil fields, the west must either a pliant government or invade. An invasion is always far easier if the country’s national infrastructure is first obliterated.<br />The perfect excuse might be a nuclear detonation on Israeli soil. There are portents of this grim possibility.<br />Recent mysterious explosions in sites reputed to house finished nuclear warheads are blamed by western and especially Israeli intelligence on failed attempts to cap missiles with nuclear warheads.
    <br />
    <br />Storyline: Iran is already preparing to arm missiles and then use them against Israel.<br />This incredible nonsense duly made its unquestioned way to all the corporate headline spinners.<br />If the intention is to let off an Israeli nuclear weapon, say somewhere in the remote Sinai Desert and then blame it on Iran, then this would be no more than a modern variation on the ancient history of war.
    <br />
    <br />The Israelis would posture in the classic position of the injured party that struck back with a massive conventional response, aided by the US, instead of revealing the existence of her own ultra-secret nuclear armoury.<br />With Iran suitably smashed up, the conditions are ripe for ground occupation of key points – such as the oil fields.
    <br />
    <br />The new IAEA report that Iran will soon be a nuclear state has raised the alarm, although it is such a remarkable reversal of previous agency statements it seems to rank as propaganda produced by long distance arm-twisting from Washington.<br />However, there are interesting clues of internal friction. Elements of the intelligence services, Mossad and Shin Bet, are demonstrably nervous.<br />Meir Dagan and Ephraim Halevy, both former heads of Mossad, have spoken out openly against attacking Iran. They question why a country that gets billions from the US taxpayer every year to defend itself is at any serious risk from Iran.
    <br />
    <br />Why should attacking Iran provoke such uncertainties in unlikely quarters? Could it be the prospect of the mother and father of all 9/11′s?  The military are also disturbed about something, when normally they would go after Iran like greyhounds on steroids.<br />Netanyahu has problems concerning Iran within his own cabinet. Thousands have protested outside the Likud party’s headquarters at slippage into a protofascist state which proposes draconian clamping down on free speech. Israel is disturbed and unsettled. Iran hangs over everything, like a bleak thundercloud.
    <br />
    <br />Israel has a long history of blaming responsibility for incoming missiles on the Hamas authorities in Gaza, or Hezbollah when they come from the direction of Lebanon.<br />This is simply a matter of record. Israel has attacked her own citizens, like NATO’s secret Gladio armies attacked European citizens during the “years of lead” of the 70s and 80s in order to scare voters away from Left wing parties. Gangs of urban Marxist guerillas, surreptitiously steered by intelligence interlopers, duly got the blame.
    <br />
    <br />The claim that Iran is arming missiles to attack Israel now should be judged in the same light. Yet once the idea is successfully planted, opportunity beckons. I sincerely hope that I am wrong.
    <br />
    <br />Richard Cottrell is a writer, journalist and former European MP (Conservative). His new book Gladio: NATO’s Dagger At The Heart Of Europe is coming in January of 2012 from Progressive Press."
    <br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you MJonmind, interesting article. <br /><br />392862_285553968146166_159124017455829_962922_1911622705_n.jpg
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1328956551:
    <br />
    Just as 911 gave Bush the public's support to invade Iraq, this might be a similar tactic for the next target Iran. Sorry it's off topic a little. :oops:
    <br />
    Still following up on Sarahli's comment.
    <br />
    <br /><br />And now the son of Oliver Stone, Sean Stone, supports Iran's nuclear program. <br /><br />http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/regions/middle-east/120214/sean-stone-oliver-stone-son-embraces-islam<br /><br />http://video.foxnews.com/v/1463285197001/oliver-stones-son-sean-stone-converts-to-islam-in-iran/
  • /><br /><br />The Toronto Hearings on 9/11: Uncovering Ten Years of Deception — Trailer <br />        <br /><br />911 Blogger<br />March 27, 2012<br /><br />FYI! Here’s the trailer for the new comprehensive DVD covering the Toronto Hearings on 9/11 from this past September, which brought together expert witnesses to present evidence contrary to the official story to a distinguished panel, who will draft a report based on the evidence submitted.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Then explain to ME, how my editors at Topps (yes, the trading card company), SAW TWO PLANES HIT THE FRIGGIN' Twins! THEY SAW and HEARD them hit, and it haunts them to this very day. They had a front row seat from their office building, and it's BURNED into their very souls to this day!<br /><br />Yes - I did Bazooka Joe, the little Bubble Gum cartoons, wrapped around the gum. That is how Michael initially got wind of my art, and how HE became my number one fan - because I'd dropped off art at Larry Parker's in Beverly Hills, of the Bazooka Joe characters eating there.<br /><br />You tell ME how my Editors and the other employees saw and heard the planes hit! It's quite difficult to fool artists and writers, especially when they have front seats to world class disaster! You sure can't tell me they didn't see it, because I heard about it - and still hear about it. No projections, or any bs - it was real. If you wish to fool yourself, I can't do anything about it. <br /><br />No; I've never thought Iraq was behind it. That's another story - I'd also warned that if we invaded Iraq without WMDs, that it would "Become our Vietnam," I was completely against it.<br /><br />Syria feels that no one will stop them, that's crimes against humanity. They need humanitarian aid, it's a complete Catch-22.<br />Iran feels that they can also do whatever they want, and the country has gone backwards ever since the Shah of Iran took control while I was in High School.<br /><br />These are all separate issues; do not roll them all into one ball of wax.<br /><br />America cannot be the "Boy Scout," and solve the world's woes. That's why we have the UN, which is supposed to help render Humanitarian Aid.<br /><br />Unfortunately, all systems of help are flawed. <br /><br />
  • 9-11 was the "gateway" to the freedoms of all American's. Whether or not people want to admit it or not.
  • Alex Jones has put out an offer of $10,000 to anyone that can prove that 9-11 WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB!! <br /><br />Not one person has ever took him up on his offer. HHHHHmmmmmmm.....Wonder Why???
    on 1333485093:
    <br />Alex Jones has put out an offer of $10,000 to anyone that can prove that 9-11 WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB!! <br /><br />Not one person has ever took him up on his offer. HHHHHmmmmmmm.....Wonder Why???<br />
    <br /><br />Because "PROOF" is subjective. Prove to me, that you're not a figment of my imagination, and not part of some online internet game! Sure; you can post photos, but that doesn't mean anything, for computer programs can grab many photos, correct?<br /><br />Prove to me, that God exists! I KNOW God and his angels are real, yet what proof is there? There's ONE video tape in existence now, of a miracle.<br /><br />No one takes Alex Jones seriously, because he has stacked his deck in his favor - that's the real truth. He's learned how to manipulate people on the highest level, and is reaping what he's sown, lol. Let people believe whatever they want - after all, God gave people free choice, did He not?<br /><br />Most MENSA level people see him as an idiot, and not worth their time, when the world needs to be saved! $10,000 isn't worth the time.<br /><br />As for Rand and his "psychic" test for money also? How can a psychic tell what's in the envelop WHEN IT IS EMPTY!?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />Hope he's enjoyed his prank. No real psychic will come forth, for they don't wish to be caught, and used.
    on 1333484828:
    <br />9-11 was the "gateway" to the freedoms of all American's. Whether or not people want to admit it or not.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes indeed, all freedoms are being stolen as we speak and not just in the USA but everywhere. 9/11 opened the "gates of Hell" I want to say because ever since we are hearing of wars and rumors of wars. The never-ending "war on terror". And now countries are being invaded under the guise of humanitarianism. <br /><br />We do not necessarily need this Alex Jones person to know that something is not right in what happened that day. A lot of people have compiled evidence proving that the official story is -- bogus, to say the least. One doesn't need to be an engineer to understand that according to certain laws of physics these towers could not have fallen at free speed as they did without there being professionnal material used for controlled demolition. Let's not even talk about the collapse of building 7 which has not even been hit by a plane......................<br /><br />Anyone who takes a minimum of time to investigate this, should come up with the conclusion that something isn't right with the official story.<br /><br />
    Oh and talking about God, there is always 2 sides in a story like this. We will all agree to say that God could have prevented this to happen? Yes. So why did God let the devil operate this? There is a lesson to learn as well in my opinion and we must look at what these towers represent. They represent money and power and it could well be a warning from God too because the people love money and power too much. It's time for a change.
  • C'mon Tink, really to go into "proof" definition wasn't I feel needed.<br /><br />People have to use common sense, & when a "conspiracy" so called sticks & doesn't go away, it's because there is truth to the lies we've been told.<br /><br />Thousands of innocent people we're MIURDERED on 9-11, who's going to be held responsibile for those deaths?<br />Again, you have to understand what took place 'BEFORE 9-11. not AFTER 9-11.<br /><br />I won't go into on this forum. But the truth is there. I won't be blind-sided by the lies that have been told, if you really feel Tink that 9-11 was really an outside terriorists besides our US government, then you'll keep believing the lies. Which is what you choose to do.
  • Sarahli .....<br /><br />Yes, building don't free fall at 6.5 seconds for building 7-which your right was NEVER hit by a plane. And the other towers in less than 9 seconds, to fall completely in it's own footprint. Never in the HISTORY OF TH WORLD,  has steel ever been pulverized to dust. So you mean to tell me just those 3 buildings "happen" to fall at free fall speed, & fall in it's own footprint, & the big bonus.........all comes down to dust. And if people paid attention to when the buildings actually fall, notice how the explosions are happening & being pushed outward before the layers of the floors are actually collasping.<br /><br />CONTROLLED DEMOLITION!!!!
  • Sarahli .........<br /><br />Alex Jones also has DVD'S out called Loose Change also.
  • empyrealempyreal Posts: 82
    Just because people saw two planes hit the towers doesn't mean that's what caused THREE buildings to fall into themselves. What about the witnesses that were actually in the building who told stories of explosives? I'm definitely not saying there weren't planes involved because there are plenty of witnesses to testify. To me, proof isn't even proof. It's basically just an opinion because so many people don't accept one person's idea of proof as solid evidence. But, it baffles me how people could believe the government's official story of what happened. Especially when they said they found the passports of the hijackers in tact a block or two away, since it had to have came from inside the plane, which exploded. They didn't even find most bodies intact.. they were identifying people by shards of bone. <br /><br />If you were accused of something this extreme, and you had absolutely nothing to do with it, wouldn't you deny it with all your might? Our government dodges questions that contradict their "official" take on what happened. Why? If you're not guilty you have no reason to do this. <br /><br />I'm not exactly sure of what happened. I don't think anyone does (expect for the ones who carried it out). I don't like throwing accusations around when I can't prove it 100%. But I know our government knows a little (or a lot) more than they're saying.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1333487262:
    <br /><br /><br />Prove to me, that God exists! I KNOW God and his angels are real, yet what proof is there? There's ONE video tape in existence now, of a miracle.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hmmm....do you have a copy of that tape, Tink?
    on 1333490463:
    <br />C'mon Tink, really to go into "proof" definition wasn't I feel needed.<br /><br />People have to use common sense, & when a "conspiracy" so called sticks & doesn't go away, it's because there is truth to the lies we've been told.<br /><br />Thousands of innocent people we're MIURDERED on 9-11, who's going to be held responsibile for those deaths?<br />Again, you have to understand what took place 'BEFORE 9-11. not AFTER 9-11.<br /><br />I won't go into on this forum. But the truth is there. I won't be blind-sided by the lies that have been told, if you really feel Tink that 9-11 was really an outside terriorists besides our US government, then you'll keep believing the lies. Which is what you choose to do.<br />
    <br /><br />I gave you the answer: JONES uses what is called a STRAWMAN argument.<br /><br />Let's get to the heart of the issue now, shall we?  :D<br /><br />Here's the proof and the truth:<br /><br />Nobody ever said that the steel melted; what they said, is that the buildings hit STRUCTURAL FAILURE!! HUGE, HUGE difference.<br /><br />See, most high rises have a concrete inner core or column, or concrete-encased outer columns; oftentimes, both. WTC HAD NEITHER!<br />Instead, the WTC's steel columns and trusses were protected by a layer of foam fireproofing, which was BLOWN OFF during the plane impacts. The way she was constructed quickly, became her Achilles' heel.<br /><br />North Tower: 15% of the perimeter columns and 13% of the core columns were SEVERED, with many more damaged.<br /><br />South Tower: 14% of the perimeter columns and 21% of the core columns were severed, with many more damaged.<br /><br />Unlike most office fires, the crashes piled debris against the furthest walls and corners, which actually PROVIDED fuel for persistent fires right at the most vulnerable points in the buildings! (Bet nobody saw that coming). Ever made a campfire, cooked over it, but it kept burning for hours later, because of the fuel of the wood? Paper, desks, fabrics of chairs, walls - it all fed the FIRES!<br /><br />The temperature simulation for the 82nd floor in the South Tower shortly before its collapse, shows the fires concentrated around the NORTHEAST corner! Although steel doesn't melt until it reaches 2750 degrees F, it LOSES 50% of its strength at 1100 degrees F!! The worst of the WTC fires were burning at 1800 degrees F!!<br /><br />As the weakened floor trusses sagged, they pulled on both the core columns and perimeter columns. Because the perimeter columns provided only 40% of the building's support and were weakened the most by fire, the sagging caused the perimeter columns to bow inward. Yes; the sagging floors pulled the outside walls INWARD.<br /><br />South Tower bowing @ 9:53 wtcst1copy.jpg<br /><br />Further bowing, South Tower @1 minute before collapse: wtcst2copy.jpg<br /><br />This bowing continued, until the perimeter columns finally reached their breaking point - and they SNAPPED!<br />The SNAP is what confuses people; yet, as you can see from the two photographs, it took an awfully long while to reach the break point!<br /><br />The fact that the worst fires took place where the debris was concentrated, is why the South Tower collapsed to the east, and the North Tower to the south.<br /><br />The North Tower had half as many floors of weight on its weakened columns, which is the reason it stood TWICE as long as the South Tower, but its own collapse was inevitable.<br /><br />At 10:21 AM, a NYPD aviation unit officer reported that the North Tower was buckling in the southeast corner, and leaning south:<br />wtcnt3copy.jpg<br /><br />At 10:23, a NYPD officer took this photo @ 10:23 AM, which shows bowing of as much as 55 inches INWARD (where visible):<br />wtcnt4copy.jpg<br /><br />Let's have a CLOSE-UP of that, shall we?<br />wtcnt5copy.jpg<br /><br />See, conspiracy theorists CANNOT discredit the bowing theory in the face of the photo/video evidence, confirming it as fact.<br /><br />Ergo people like Alex Jones and his ilk fabricate their own Strawman arguments that "fire doesn't melt steel", and then attack this absurd argument instead. Of course it didn't melt! <br /><br />Ultimately, it was the fires and the sagging floor trusses that bowed the columns is what led to the collapse of both towers of the World Trade Center. Not a controlled demolition, as you can see by the photographs I've provided.<br /><br />9/11 answered in a NUTSHELL, Let the TRUTH be known!<br /><br />Once the planes hit, the Chain Reaction had begun; there was no stopping Physics in this reality. <br /><br />I saw some of you ask: Why did God let this happen? He did not. Man has free will, which in these incidents, were enacted in a most horrible way. It is God who loves all his children. It is God who LOVES us all - it is man who turns brother against brother, and KILLS. <br /><br />Remember, the many heroes born that day, people who willingly gave their lives, to save others? THAT was God's LOVE and MERCY: saving as many people as possible, before the metal fatigued and snapped, bringing the towers down.<br /><br />So, don't go blaming God for this. The only way to stop this from happening, along with the invasion of Afghanistan & Iraq, all the countless innocents lost from war would be using the Ark of the Covenant, the Mercy seat, and going back in time before the Terrorists even got on board the planes. How many of you would willingly give up your lives, to fuel the Ark, while the Lord's Angels do this? It would take 144,000 to 500,000 pure souls to power it, without a doubt in their hearts and minds.<br /><br />Yup, didn't think so - you'd be afraid to lose what you have today. Time stands the way it is, and with the consequences that have been wrought, stand.<br /><br />But consider this: Everyone who died in that time period, would be brought back to life, you wouldn't remember this time stream at all. It would only be echos, with Deja Vu - a possibility to change the future, that we've already lived.<br /><br />THAT is what I believe the Ark is for: to change something this horrible, along with the consequences. <br /><br />I recall that the Ark being officially discovered in the early hours of 6/25/09, in Ethiopia. I also recall something HUGE:<br /><br />EARTH SONG!! What happens, when it was finished and shown in 3D in 2010? EVERYTHING WAS REVERSED, and RESTORED back to NORMAL!<br /><br />It all clicked in my head, along with the harmonic frequencies in the song. That the Ark of the Covenant is not only created as a weapon, but also for good! It could be used to RESTORE the Earth and US back to a certain point in time. A giant "game reset," if you will, for us all.<br /><br />Violence begets Violence! Only Love, Forgiveness and Mercy is what stands beyond the madness of war.<br /><br />How many of us are willing to sacrifice for this Earth song rewind, if that indeed is what Michael's asking for?<br />
    <br /><br />"Mercy Seat" in English. Name is kapporeth, is probably derived from kaphar, which is often considered to mean cover, the literal meaning of kaphar is wipe out, implying that kapporeth means "thing of wiping out/thing of cleansing."<br />Perhaps that's what it literally does: wipes out, by going backwards in time, thus giving us all a second chance to do it right.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • There were 47 huge steel core columns in each Tower, and 24 such support columns in WTC 7 (NIST 2005; NISTb, 2005).<br />The WTC towers were solidly constructed with 47 steel core<br />columns and 240 perimeter steel columns. 287 steel-columns total.<br />Many doubt that random fires/damage could cause them to<br />collapse straight down (official theory), and suspect explosives.<br /><br />Steel-frame: Huge core (left) is an enormous heat sink. Notice workers standing on floor pan<br />which is<br />firmly attached to the interconnected core columns.<br /><br />The NIST report makes for interesting reading. The less severe cases based on empirical<br />data were discarded because they did not result in building collapse. But ‘one must save the<br />hypothesis,’ so more severe cases were tried and the simulations tweaked, as we read in the<br />NIST report:<br />The more severe case (which became Case B for WTC 1 and Case D for WTC 2) was<br />used for the global analysis of each tower. Complete sets of simulations were then<br />performed for Cases B and D. To the extent that the simulations deviated from the<br />photographic evidence or eyewitness reports [e.g., complete collapse occurred], the<br />investigators adjusted the input, but only within the range of physical reality. Thus,<br />for instance,…the pulling forces on the perimeter columns by the sagging floors<br />were adjusted... (NIST, 2005, p. 142; emphasis added.)<br />The primary role of the floors in the collapse of the towers was to provide inward<br />pull forces that induced inward bowing of perimeter columns. (NIST, 2005, p. 180;<br />emphasis added.)<br />How fun (perhaps) to tweak the model like that, until the building collapses -- until one gets the<br />desired result. But the end result of such tweaked computer hypotheticals is not compelling.<br />Notice that the “the pulling forces on the perimeter columns by the sagging floors were adjusted”<br />(NIST, 2005, p. 142; emphasis added) to get the perimeter columns to yield sufficiently – one<br />suspects these were “adjusted” by hand quite a bit -- even though the UK experts complained<br />that “the core columns cannot pull the exterior [i.e., perimeter] columns in via the floor.”<br />(Lane and Lamont, 2005; emphasis added.)<br /><br />So how does the NIST team justify the WTC collapses, when actual models fail to collapse and<br />there are zero examples of fire-caused high-rise collapses? Easy, NIST concocted computergenerated<br />hypotheticals for very “severe” cases, called cases B and D (NIST, 2005, pp. 124-<br />138). Of course, the details are rather hidden to us. And they omit consideration of the<br />complete, rapid and symmetrical nature of the collapses.<br /> Here are some issues about the September 11th attacks to consider:<br />World Trade Center Towers<br /> Jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. <br /> Footage shows explosives were placed in both towers before the attack to cause the towers to disintegrate into dust. <br /> The towers fell exactly into their footprint, taking the path of most resistance in about 10 seconds, the same amount of time it takes an object to fall that distance in a vacuum. <br /> The towers tossed massive steel beams 200 feet in each direction, too far to be explained by a gravity collapse. <br /> Survivors and firefighters report explosions at the BASE of the WTC towers at the same time as the planes hit it - how did Osama do this? <br /> Pools of molten metal were found 7 stories under the towers 6 weeks after the attack. It takes 3000+ degrees Fahrenheit to turn steel into liquid. Where did this energy come from? <br /> The top of the south tower began to collapse sideways, then righted itself, falling into it's footprint. This is impossible with only gravity working to collapse the tower. <br />Building 7<br /> It was a 47 story, steel-framed building that disintegrated later in the day, also from explosives. It was not hit by any planes. How did Osama pull this one off? <br /> The 23rd floor was the Mayor’s "Emergency Command Center," a reinforced bunker which had its own air and water supply. Could this have been the command center for destroying the towers? <br />Pentagon<br /> How does a 65 ton Boeing 757 with a 125 foot wingspan fit through a single 16 foot hole in the side of the Pentagon leaving virtually no wreckage? <br /> There is no evidence of a Boeing 757, seats, wings, engines, luggage or the dead passengers at the Pentagon. <br /> The Pentagon security video suggests a missile explosion rather than a jet fuel explosion. <br /> There is a hole through 3 rings of the Pentagon, totaling 9 solid feet of steel reinforced concrete the object would have to penetrate, and experts believe this to be very unlikely. <br />The Planes<br /> The planes that hit the WTC towers, from viewing the footage in slow motion, do not appear to be standard passenger jets. <br /> What is the explosive flash on the side of the towers just before the planes penetrate the buildings? <br /> With Flight 93, the reported flight of the "Lets Roll" heroes, wreckage was strewn 8 miles from the crash site when this plane was reported to be "ditched" in Pennsylvania. How is that possible? <br /> At least 8 of the reported 19 "hijackers" are still alive, as reported by the UK Guardian Newspaper. <br /> There are no Arab names on ANY of the passenger lists for the 4 hijacked flights. <br /> There is no video showing the "hijackers" boarding any of the planes, only fuzzy security footage from Logan Airport for a connecting flight. <br /> Cellular phone calls are nearly impossible in flight above 8000 feet as cell phones have low power and cell towers point downwards. <br />A physics professor at Brigham Young University has published a paper concluding that available evidence indicates that the World Trade Center towers were demolished by explosives (pdf). 60 of his fellow professors agree with his analysis and are simply calling for more investigation, as we are. Is that too much to ask?<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • dont you know??!?! they actually found a passport of a terrorist at ground zero theat flew out of the plane during the collision....<br /><br />they found no iron black box...<br />they found no metal plane as it had disinegrated due to fuel combustion heat levels...<br /><br />yet they found a paper, yes paper passport that not only MIRACULOUSLY survived the heat / fire / explosions, but then also MIRACULOUSLY<br />was found amongst vast piles and piles and piles and piles or debris, bodies, paper, metal, concrete dust, iron, ash, blah blah blah......<br /><br /><br />PUH-LEASE!!! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /><br />seriously what do you take us for?
    @LoveShyMichael WTC were constructed differently than any other buildings of their time. They quickness of their construction, proved to be their Achilles heel.<br /><br />I said the metal didn't melt, but SNAPPED when they fatigued! I dislike what I say be taken out of context.<br /><br />The photos I posted are the truth.<br /><br />But, if you're happy with the Strawman Arguments, so be it - they're circular.<br /><br />@Australian MJ BeLIEver - did it ever occur to you that the terrorist may have left his passport in his jacket on the seat, when he went into the cabin?<br />When you look at natural/unnatural disasters, it's amazing what happens, and who survives. <br />I don't tell God what he can, and cannot do.<br />Do you?<br /> <br />
    on 1333691346:
    <br />@LoveShyMichael WTC were constructed differently than any other buildings of their time. They quickness of their construction, proved to be their Achilles heel.<br /><br />I said the metal didn't melt, but SNAPPED when they fatigued! I dislike what I say be taken out of context.<br /><br />The photos I posted are the truth; they're what my friends saw happening.<br /><br />@Australian MJ BeLIEver - You went back to a Strawman argument, instead of trying to refute my theory: the BOWING THEORY.<br /><br />I've done what I've set out to do - you all have free will to believe or disbelieve whatever you want.<br />At least I've laid things out precisely - all I ask is that you actually READ what I've written, and not ignore it, when you answer me. Be fair.<br /><br />Because thus far, no one's been able to refute the BOWING theory on any level around the world. They all go back to their Strawman arguments,<br />and toss other things at me. How about you answer the BOWING theory instead? <br /><br />It's impossible to argue, because I've given precise measurements, including timelines.