Karen Faye's Twitter

13»

Comments

• on 1406193123:
    <br />@ thriller, can you please give me some more info about that tweet about Katherine not fewing MJ while death because of the JW believe, i happen to know a lot about JW's because i was reaised as one of JW, most of my family are JW's. And if i get that tweet right, it stated that Jw's are  death relatives?<br />Am i right about that?<br /><br /> Because It's not a rule that Jw's wont'few death relatives.<br />
    <br /><br />That particular tweet seems to be deleted, i remember reading it as well.<br /><br />This tweet mentions katherine too.<br /><br />04718-ebb00052-df35-4162-b66c-4c7f0222ddb5.png
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    one would think that even in death security around him would have been tight. and no one would have gone near him without one of those ever present non disclosure agreements .  i am curious though hasn't pearl been rather quiet since her twitter battle with debbie?  wonder what prompted this?
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1406192672:
    <br />
    on 1406159108:
    <br />sooo if they have your brain they still need hair follicles for drug testing? <br />
    <br /><br />Wow, never thought of that , you are right, good question.<br />
    <br /><br />Your entire drug history is stored in your hair (ofcourse it depends on the length of your hair). I guess it stays there much longer than in your brain.
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1406178109:
    <br />Thats it...those were the tweets.<br />
    <br /><br />Reading those tweets I definitely don't think she is a knower, playing the role of a non-believer.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    i agree with you Do
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1406201389:
    <br />
    on 1406193123:
    <br />@ thriller, can you please give me some more info about that tweet about Katherine not fewing MJ while death because of the JW believe, i happen to know a lot about JW's because i was reaised as one of JW, most of my family are JW's. And if i get that tweet right, it stated that Jw's are  death relatives?<br />Am i right about that?<br /><br /> Because It's not a rule that Jw's wont'few death relatives.<br />
    <br /><br />That particular tweet seems to be deleted, i remember reading it as well.<br /><br />This tweet mentions katherine too.<br /><br />04718-ebb00052-df35-4162-b66c-4c7f0222ddb5.png<br />
    <br /><br /> either Katherine lied about it to her, or it was made up.<br />p.s. we saw My Granfather when he layed in his casket, and he was a devoted JW too. the rules for JW's are the same whole over the world.<br /><br />I don't believe Katherine lied, so for me there is one option left. <br /><br />I never believed Karen for the most part, so this is my confirmation.<br /><br /> <br /><br />