The Jacksons answer your questions January 10th

Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
What should we ask them???
<!-- m -->http://assets.electricartists.com/MEDIA ... ns/sweeps/<!-- m -->

Comments

• That's the day after my birthday ! oh god I wonder if they are prepared for us! I bet they won't answer the really awkward ones like why did Jermaine say Michael was wrong about his dad etc.....?
    they still have THE JACK5ONS - five ...!
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    we all have to ask at the same time: IS MICHAEL ALIVE?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Looks like its only open to Americans!!!!! But we should try to figure out a good question to ask them or 1 of them but not JerLame...
  • I suggest asking an open ended question to provoke thought and a lengthy comment. It is much to easy to ask them something that allows them to answer "yes" or "no". If they cannot answer something I want to see them squirm (so to speak). I need to study their body language and mannerisms to determine if they are telling the truth.
  • Agree!We must ask if he is really dead.After all Christmas is gone and nobody visit him.I lost my Grandfather 3 years ago and I have bring him i Christmas flower.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Agree!We must ask if he is really dead.After all Christmas is gone and nobody visit him.I lost my Grandfather 3 years ago and I have bring him i Christmas flower.
    that's sweet!!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    They're going to expect the is Michael dead question and will have a prepared answer. Not sure if we will get anywhere with that question. I think we have to take the questioning to a different level.

1) In one of the episodes (episode 2 I think) I think it was Jackie who said he would be seeing Michael soon.
    My question: What do you mean you will see MJJ soon? Where, when, and why?

2) In episode 3 Halima Rashid (Jermaine's wife) wears a Michael Lives t shirt.
    My question: What does that mean exactly? Does he live in spirit, your memory, on earth?

3) In episode 3 Jermaine is filming a video at a train station.
    My question: Filmed before or after MJJ's "death"? I am wondering why he had an armband on his jacket.

4) Janet Jackson interview with Robin Roberts. She says Michael is no longer.
    My question: No longer where? Alive, in the US, on earth?

5) Will you be touring? If so, where and when and who will join you? Janet, etc.

6) Where's Randy?

7) What, if any, does the symbolism throughout your series represent:
    T-shirts with Ireland and Bahrain, crowns and drawings on shirts, hats, Halima's Michael Lives t shirt.

8) The project in Africa that Marlon is working on, was that started by Michael?

9) Will there be Part 2 to This Is It?

10) What is current status of Neverland and what are future plans?

11) How long are you contracted for this series and will there be more?
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    this should be interesting...I can't wait to hear the BS come out.
  • you know...the first thought when I read the titel of this thread was:
    *cough* YEAH RIGHT...*cough*
    Then I thougt about 1 question, maybe he can give "clues" to this one:

WHY did you canceled the TRIBUTE concert...AGAIN?....What do you think the fans of Michael will think about this?

Cause I think if someone asks them "Is michael still alive?" " Did michael faked his death" "are you all in on the hoax" those type of question will probably be 1) ignored! 2) Why would you think they would say on television BEFORE michaels comeback "Yes..he is alive, he faked his death (the reason why he did it) and yes we are all in on the hoax to help out our brother/son" ?...(no offence to you all and I don't want to be rude but I don't think that's a good plan...)
  • Where is Michaels grave????
  • Yesssssss! BTW- Do you work in Sales or a related field? I ask because that's straight from Sales 101. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I suggest asking an open ended question to provoke thought and a lengthy comment. It is much to easy to ask them something that allows them to answer "yes" or "no". If they cannot answer something I want to see them squirm (so to speak). I need to study their body language and mannerisms to determine if they are telling the truth.
  • A goog question will be

WHY are you..and especially Michael...wearing all these SYMBOLS (7-crown-lion-illuminati)...

I want to see their faces, but i'm sure they wont pick my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • That is a great question!
    A goog question will be

WHY are you..and especially Michael...wearing all these SYMBOLS (7-crown-lion-illuminati)...

I want to see their faces, but i'm sure they wont pick my question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    you know...the first thought when I read the titel of this thread was:
    *cough* YEAH RIGHT...*cough*
    Then I thougt about 1 question, maybe he can give "clues" to this one:

WHY did you canceled the TRIBUTE concert...AGAIN?....What do you think the fans of Michael will think about this?

Cause I think if someone asks them "Is michael still alive?" " Did michael faked his death" "are you all in on the hoax" those type of question will probably be 1) ignored! 2) Why would you think they would say on television BEFORE michaels comeback "Yes..he is alive, he faked his death (the reason why he did it) and yes we are all in on the hoax to help out our brother/son" ?...(no offence to you all and I don't want to be rude but I don't think that's a good plan...)

That's a great question! I posted all of mine on the site. My guess is many of our questions will not air on tv BUT they will read them and they will know that we are wise to them, the hoax, etc. If they don't know already from lurking on this site. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So I'm not the only one noticing everything they wear has symbols and numbers.....Thank God. I've spent 2 days on this and looking at every meaning of these symbols. Mum wears a shirt with the same flowers around the neck collar, as the flowers on the table and coffin.
    The logo A 77 E could be the new web domain released recently, and they have paid for the advertising on the show.

I will be investigating further into the Jehovahs witness beliefs and maybe make sense of all these symbols. I have been posting my definitions on other sites. It all relates to the death, rest and comback of the king. A lion is not just the king of the jungle, but is one of the smartest animals, by stalking its prey. It always takes its time, and observes everything around it before revealing itself. When the times right, it swoops on its prey, but doesn't devour it straight away. It keeps the prey for as long as it needs, so it has food for several days.

The meaning of a cross is almost always about, Jesus and his resurection. The last point is that, with Jesus, he came back from the dead. That's how we have to read into these symbols; with a religious point of view, and with an open mind. Notice how MJ planned a corpse with just a white sheet around it, and not the blue one. Just like Jesus.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Do you guys think we could ask them what they think of all the death hoax sites on the internet? I think it could be interesting to hear what they have to say if they decide to adress it.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Everyone should submit their questions by following the link in the first post.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think it would be a good idea to have a representative from the forum, being our voice, to do all the questions <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> by making a selction of the "best" ones.
    I guess we all all want to know If MJ is coming back, but that question can seem odd, since to the family, Michael is dead.

Also, how can we tell a family member "we are investigating the odd things surrounding Michael´s death, and to us, there is more evidence that he is alive than dead"

Is a difficult task, and I don´t know how to ask.
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    I bet they already know what questions are going to be asked, question is, will they answer with honesty?
    They will not answer at all.
  • ^^I agree...they will completely ignore these questions (which are all really good, BTW)....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Maybe they are already prepared for such questions, I say uncomfortable questions, I do not ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    am i the only one that finds it odd that TNZ posted a blog asking what question you would ask mike if you could and the jacksons are also answering questions soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    am i the only one that finds it odd that TNZ posted a blog asking what question you would ask mike if you could and the jacksons are also answering questions soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

No Misha, I don´t find it odd. It is predictible.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

No Misha, I don´t find it odd. It is predictible.
    How?