Michael is alive, Blackorwhite

Comments

• This person is a journalist.
    The news of the FBI files has been copied and pasted. She said.
    He did this because he said that the FBI files are important for the Hoax. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • oh no .. point 81th .. hahaha
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well to be honest im 50:50 on it ...
    i hope she's not another faker ...
    and i hope Michael will comeback soon ....
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Are you one of my long lost relatives?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I think Blackor white also said she is a journalist... some people in the forum think she is not really italian,but she is translated by someone else...maybe someone inside TMZ?or TMZ is her source?
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    I think Blackor white also said she is a journalist... some people in the forum think she is not really italian,but she is translated by someone else...maybe someone inside TMZ?or TMZ is her source?

Well if she's/he's just a fake her source must be TMZ of course(she just go the the website)
    But if she is real she is maybe in TMZ or she is feeding TMZ infos
    Maybe ? Well let's wait a little more how thing turn out.
  • .. Wow.
  • loveumj88loveumj88 Posts: 117
    whether its true or not, all i can say is it made me feel better..i'm so much ready for a comeback! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I hope he will come back but other people who say they are in contact with Michael say he probably won't come back so i don't know.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • BlackorWhite is come back. Now, she is on the forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wait Wait <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • She write a Very good post! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • She write a Very good post! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Could you post a link?
  • Link last message: <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/ ... 215&st=915<!-- m -->
  • simonsimon Posts: 18
    Link last message: <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/ ... 215&st=915<!-- m -->

thank you for the link, much better for me
  • This person claims to be a journalist and that at the o2 was Michael and that Michael has no accounts at the moment : not on twitter,msn not on youtube etc. that on the web there are persons that work for him..
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    a comeback, im not really bugged about but would love, i just want official confirmation that he is in-fact alive, that i was right, and that i can brag about it until the day i die <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ahh screw it a comback would be awesome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    a comeback, im not really bugged about but would love, i just want official confirmation that he is in-fact alive, that i was right, and that i can brag about it until the day i die <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ahh screw it a comback would be awesome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • badlovingbadloving Posts: 143
    hey people claiming to know the truth! don't you think you should do more than state the same things that were alredy discussed so many times to convince us?? i am open minded, i don't ignore anyone, but don't you think we need more to distinguish fake from real?? if you wanna have our full attention we need more..think about it <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • hey people claiming to know the truth! don't you think you should do more than state the same things that were alredy discussed so many times to convince us?? i am open minded, i don't ignore anyone, but don't you think we need more to distinguish fake from real?? if you wanna have our full attention we need more..think about it <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    They also say they want to protect Michael but they say he's alive...how's that a protection ?i wonder...
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    hey people claiming to know the truth! don't you think you should do more than state the same things that were alredy discussed so many times to convince us?? i am open minded, i don't ignore anyone, but don't you think we need more to distinguish fake from real?? if you wanna have our full attention we need more..think about it <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    They also say they want to protect Michael but they say he's alive...how's that a protection ?i wonder...

Well its not is it? Obviously, MJ would not tell random people he is alive, where he is and whe he'll come back - no point in hoaxing his death in that case.
  • This person claims to be a journalist and that at the o2 was Michael and that Michael has no accounts at the moment : not on twitter,msn not on youtube etc. that on the web there are persons that work for him..

Does Blackorwhite claim to be a journalist herself?
    I am Italian and I read some of her posts days ago...Sorry, but I don't believe she is a journalist, she writes in a mispelled Italian, full of mistakes....Maybe she's from abroad, but I don't think so...Those are not mistakes which can occurr if you use a translator....
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    Hi

I heard BlackorWhite is actually English (can't remember from where).
    His name is Daniel - which I don't think is an Italian name.

Can someone please help?

I'm trying to open <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/ ... 1322&st=30<!-- m --> and it only gives me a white page. It's weird, because I had it opened and tried to refresh it and it doesn't want to work at all. I tried a new window etc. I even tried the Italian forum's home page but I only get a white page every time.

Is it only me?

Thanks.
  • Hi

I heard BlackorWhite is actually English (can't remember from where).

Can someone please help?

I'm trying to open <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/ ... 1322&st=30<!-- m --> and it only gives me a white page. It's weird, because I had it opened and tried to refresh it and it doesn't want to work at all. I tried a new window etc. I even tried the Italian forum's home page but I only get a white page every time.

Is it only me?

Thank.
    Me too, same problem <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    I wonder what can be wrong...?
  • I don't know...I tried many times, but nothing happened...
    Anyway, I found this on the other topic about Blackorwhite:

"My name is not Lucy, but Daniel, I have 21 years but rather 30, is a journalist and writer, living and working in Rome."

He wrote this on the Italian forum...So...he's supposedly from abroad...