Timor Steffens rehearsing for THIS IS NOW

ShoutShout Posts: 560
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I have found on twitter of the dancer Timor Steffens this comment:

A show called this is now watch..Am I missundertanding something here or does someone know that a show exists which is called this is now?

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    And what ?
    He can rehearse (sorry for bad english) for another show that TII.
    And I think that if he is part of the hoax, he will not say on twitter that is rehearsing for Michael Jackson.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    And what ?
    He can rehearse (sorry for bad english) for another show that TII.
    And I think that if he is part of the hoax, he will not say on twitter that is rehearsing for Michael Jackson.

I am just asking so no reason to write like that..
  • I have found on twitter of the dancer Timor Steffens this comment:

A show called this is now watch..Am I missundertanding something here or does someone know that a show exists which is called this is now?

This is Now was a tribute show for Michael in Belgium it was on the 27th of december.
  • is this his real account?

gosh, he's such a little hottie. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have found on twitter of the dancer Timor Steffens this comment:

This is Now was a tribute show for Michael in Belgium it was on the 27th of december.

Oh, thank you I didn´t know. But this name is a little bit crude if he is dead (I do not believe that).
    is this his real account?

I think so because he has a lot of pictures on his side about memorial, funeral and tribute on MTV and you find his link to it on this twitter account.
  • yeah it is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> he has pretty eyes.

Really? I looked it up on Google and found literally nothing about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • is this his real account?

yep that's his real account <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And that show was in Belgium but I don't know what it was about. I was shocked to see that name too.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yeah, and now he is back in Holland again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Really? I looked it up on Google and found literally nothing about it. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I found a link for you (it is in Dutch writing)
    <!-- w -->www.danspunt.be/index.php?action...NOW<!-- w -->” -