Ian Halperin ?

2»

Comments

• InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    rowdyangel » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Ian Halperin. A red mist comes over me when I see or hear that name.

He is a scumbag of the highest order - and that's being polite!

You may have been serious when you said this...but I am just tickled at the little devils at the end. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am just imagining this red mist just come from out of nowhere.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Thinking outside the box: Maybe Ian Halperin was used to get everything on track?

I assume he could have been used to serve several purposes in the hoax:

1. Right the day after MJ`s "first death hoax" in late december 2008 Halperin was fed and allowed to "tranport" the story of a sickly, frail MJ who suffered from a terminated illness (why? In order to get some more public attention and sympathy for our man - and in preparation for the upcoming concert announcement to start a MJ type of RAZZLE DAZZLE).

2. Halperin was also fed / allowed to "predict" an almost exact "time of death" (for the same reason and in order to establish his credibilty - which should be useful in the aftermath)

3. In order to catch a wider public interest (not only MJ`s fans but also the "hater`s front") he was also allowed to state that MJ was actually gay (which - as we now know - is only a rather small passage in his book, citing witnesses who might be easily disproved later by saying they were fooled by look-alikes).

4. More important: Due to his credibility ("death" exactly in time) and the expected dirty gossip Halperin`s book was the first published in early July (I confess: I read it immediately in one weekend) and went directly up the bestseller`s lists. I am sure a lot of "haters" bought it in order to prove they were always right.

5. But most important: the book was nothing people expected! It was written in favour of MJ - and it definitely cleared up all the molestation accusations in detail!

Therefore it perfectly fullfilled it`s purpose ....

Knowing MJ there is one thing for sure: he loved playing games / suprises / pranks / building up mysteries / giving razzle-dazzles ... He loved to mislead the media and play with their prejudices (like: if they want to see the freak I will show them one; remember "Ghosts") - pretending something and then - BAM! - go for the unexpected ...

Does that make sense to you? For me, it does.

This is very interesting and I think that Ian Halperin must know something, otherwise he could not been so precise with his "prediction". I was shoked when I read one year ago that Michael will die in 6 month... WTF you must be blind not to see that something is going on..I think that it is also interesting that the musicmanager of BMG Thomas Stein said that Michael Jackson will not go on stage month before his "death"...and it is so. I think that he knows something too.

I'm gonna be
    Exactly what you wanna see

It's you who's haunting me
    Because you're wanting me
    To be the stranger
    In the night

Am I amusing you
    But just confusing me?
    Am I the beast
    You visualized?
    And if you wanna see
    Eccentric oddities
    I'll be grotesque
    Before your eye
    Let them all materialize
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    Look what I´ve found

5936_1145797560274_1087575384_30494918_2226560_n.jpg
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    He also said once that the casket was empty at the funeral and he does not know where the body is. And that no one was there when MJ was interred only the FL staff.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    He also said once that the casket was empty at the funeral and he does not know where the body is. And that no one was there when MJ was interred only the FL staff.

Wasn't Joe JAckson the one who confirmed it, that the casket was actually empty? Or was it just another Tabloid-BS-Story?
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560

Wasn't Joe JAckson the one who confirmed it, that the casket was actually empty? Or was it just another Tabloid-BS-Story?

I remember that it was Joe, but I am not that sure, it was a user here who has mentioned it.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

I remember that it was Joe, but I am not that sure, it was a user here who has mentioned it.

And I've read it in an german Tabloid....