If Michael Jackson was dead? I don't THINK so!

2»

Comments

• AmberAmber Posts: 101
    IMO there is no way he is dead! i was in bloody bits watching his memorial and he aint my family,i dont no him so his family would surely be really torn if he was dead. jermaine announced death too soon and no official has come and confirmed either. Michael is out there.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> [breathing] <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    If Mrs. Jackson files a wrongful death, then it's over!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Did you hear that she was going to? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Did you hear that she was going to? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    yes I heard that right from the begining
    Isn't there a time frame after the death to do that?
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone. I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside. I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes! He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"
    My thoughts exactly <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone. I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside. I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes! He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

But HOW can we expect to find this on the internet???
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    You've just outlined the reasons why he's for sure NOT dead...

You have hit the nail on the head! I agree wholeheartedly! MJ, my love, I love you more!
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Surely the Jackson family knows that we hoax believers exist?
    Why hasn't Jermaine or Janet or even Katherine come forward to say, "Yes, he's dead. Please let him rest?"
    I know that if my brother (God forbid!) died, and I knew people were going "LOL No he's not!" I'd probably release a statement saying to (pardon my language!) to Eff off and leave him be.
    Pretending hoax believers don't exist is only fueling the fire.
  • Okay.. First of all, I don't think he is dead, and I'm not saying I don't belive in the hoax anymore.. It's just that what if he really is dead?.. I have so many questions, it's stuck in my head, so now I make a post. Everything seems so very unrealistic, therefor I beLIEve he is not dead. Now I'll mention what I find weird.

I made a post earlier today, Michael Jackson had connections with TMZ?! so please check it out.

We all know TMZ. They announced MJ dead a few minutes before Jermaine even announced his death.
    And the guy who took the photo of him dead, inside the ambulance, Ben Evenstad, a "paparazzi-friend" of Michael, sold the picture to TMZ?! (Not sure, just tell me if I'm wrong)

We saw two ambulances and a firetruck outside his rented house.. I wonder why? They never mentioned Michael Jackson on the phone.. So why send two ambulances to the house, when they think it's a normal person?

When Jermaine is standing there "crying", then tells that our Legendary king, Michael Jackson is dead, he first says "This is hard" then kinda smile. [youtube:1ks59mfi] It's around 0:22..
    I wonder.. Why is he reading from a paper? He should be thinking of anything else than writing on a paper.. I would speak from the bottom of my heart. Why is it only Jermaine? Everyone in the family were at the hospital. By the way, I thought it was somebody that worked in the hospital which announced people's death.

Oops.. I kinda make this post very long now, Ill keep it short now. What my point actually is..

If Michael Jackson is dead, his family and his closest friends seems to give a shit in him, to be honest.. Joe Jackson seems to me like a drunk person, that got problems with talking and use the right words.

Why weren't there any good friends of Michael in the funeral, except "B-stars and friends." I missed Paul McCartney, Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, Britney Spears.. There is many more, and well, I didn't really miss them.. But why weren't they there? It's Michael Jackson for God sake!! His good friends due his life.

Dr. Murray? If he really killed Michael Jackson with his "doctor skills," I find the it really unfair. If Murder Murray killed him, is it fucking horrible! Why isn't he in jail? Tortured to death? Back to work as doctor? When he don't even fucking know how to do CPR on a person, and can't see the difference between floor and bed..

The kids seemed to be very bored in the memorial and funeral aswell.. I wouldn't stop crying, if it were my dad or mom, or any in the family.. These kids had a strong connection with their father, so why didn't they cry? This once again shows how digusting the world is, if he really is dead. They were chewing gum too..

I'll probably come back with more of my opinions, please post yours and what you think is damn unfair, and unrealistic if he really is dead..

If Michael Jackson is dead, please.. Shot me, then the life is damn dangerous and unfair..

I DO NOT beLIEve Michael Jackson is dead my reasons nothing adds up like every other celeb death I have seen it has been the POLICE or CORONER that make the announcement to the public not a civilian sibling!! Anyone notice this? People way less famous than MJ have always had profesionals release news of thier deaths. I have alot more but that is one of the ones that caught my eye he is NOT dead!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • JejeJeje Posts: 9
    Maybe I want to believe because other way this world is such a sad and cruel place. Was crying hard during memorial (not like people at memorial). This whole story made me devastated, until I got a dream of Michael escaping <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Don't want to lose it!
  • angelangel Posts: 349

But HOW can we expect to find this on the internet???
    The net is not our only source. We have books, movies, newspapers (albeit a few!), our own minds, our own intuition, our own memories. For example, after 6/25/09, memories came flooding back to me, little things that, on their own, at the time, seemed ordinary enough, but suddenly took on new meaning when facing the possibility of a hoax. All of it compiled together is mounting evidence to me that he faked his death. We don't have irrefutable evidence either way. Look at it from this POV---if we were trying to prove he is really dead, could we??? NO!!! There is nothing official out there from ANY source! So, until then I'm still a believer.
  • Surely the Jackson family knows that we hoax believers exist?
    Why hasn't Jermaine or Janet or even Katherine come forward to say, "Yes, he's dead. Please let him rest?"
    I know that if my brother (God forbid!) died, and I knew people were going "LOL No he's not!" I'd probably release a statement saying to (pardon my language!) to Eff off and leave him be.
    I agree!! His family is only fueling the fire by not saying anything is this isn't a hoax and Michael's really dead. I'm sure they know that we exist.!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe a group of people should go to the Encino house and demand answers. Oh wait, they'll get arrested for stalking <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . Better yet, let's send in hoax questions to the Jackson brothers to answer live on twitter! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Wonder if they'll answer or ignore our questions?Hmmm <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    NOW COME ON LETS ALL KEEP THE FAITH IT IS A NEW YEAR LETS ALL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WE HAVE SEEN SO MUCH TO TELL US HE IS ALIVE MJ IS A GENIUS <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    @ mj over 32 we are sailing in same boat , i feel the same mean believes he is with us and other thinks he is with God..... at a better place. i can only pray for better days to come. Peace
  • I don't think he is dead. He is way to smart to die because of drugs, which make him looks like a drugaddict.
    This is just a remainder with 'what if?', but with alot of *proves* to make you realize the same as I think..

"It's not hard to realize that MJ infact could be dead, but it's worse to realize how greedy, unrespectable and how less humans care about eachother, especially their own family.. We have to many proves, they have given us to few.. BeLIEve, and the truth will prevail."
  • mjj_fanmjj_fan Posts: 311
    thanks for reminder God bless
  • Surely the Jackson family knows that we hoax believers exist?

Exactly! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    It's the family that makes this hoax believable
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    To MJlover

Never give up,i dunno how many people believe that Michael is alive in America or other different Europian countries,but i should say that in my country 99% of the population believes that Michael is alive,whomever i meet and i just pronounce M.J.'s name (i say nothing about the hoax yet),they just say"You know what?M/J/ is alive,it's almost a fact".U know these people are not even fans,are not much aware of what's goin' on in show-businesss,but all of them are convinced about it,it's a real madness <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and i feel so happy when i regularly hear such statements,even on our chennals his death hoax has been discussed and confirmed thousands of times.The entire Armenia does believe and is convinced that The King of Pop-Michael Jackson faked his death cause of millions of reasons and IS ALIVE!!!
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    The National Photo Group sold the ambulance photo to ET first, not TMZ.

I still don't know, where there were two ambulances. Could anybody show me the proof, exept that strangely cut Hollywood TV footage?
  • I agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone. I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside. I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes! He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

We're people from all around the world. We have different cultures, different religions, different nationalities. But you know what? We all find and see the same clues! If I was the only one who finds a clue, that would make me feel if I'm making things up myself but hundreds of people find and see the same clues which make those clues FACTS! So relax pls, Michael is alive, he's still on this planet. So if you want to scream pls do it. I've already done it in a MJ group which has 124.000 members on FB lol <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352

We're people from all around the world. We have different cultures, different religions, different nationalities. But you know what? We all find and see the same clues! If I was the only one who finds a clue, that would make me feel if I'm maing things up myself but hundreds of people find and see the same clues which make those clues FACTS! So relax pls, Michael is alive, he's still on this planet. So if you want to scream pls do it. I've already done it in a MJ group which has 124.000 members on FB lol <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

awww ... nice post .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone. I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside. I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes! He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

We're people from all around the world. We have different cultures, different religions, different nationalities. But you know what? We all find and see the same clues! If I was the only one who finds a clue, that would make me feel if I'm maing things up myself but hundreds of people find and see the same clues which make those clues FACTS! So relax pls, Michael is alive, he's still on this planet. So if you want to scream pls do it. I've already done it in a MJ group which has 124.000 members on FB lol <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

awww ... nice post .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Of course I became the "craziest" member of the group but who cares? I like to be the crazy girl as long as I know the truth with all my heart <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->