TMZ reporting patient of Dr Klein dies.. INVESTIGATION!

2»

Comments

• Basically they are only reporting this because of 3 things

1.) Arnie Klein had a close relationship with this worker (like mj)
    2.) A drug addict? (MJ has been labeled as one)
    3.) A drug addict who died. (We know the plot-line)

Are they really hurting for stories? Are they trying to say Arnie loves drug addicts or something? But I guess they want to keep MJ's name out there. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • It would be great if this man is charged cause he sounds fishy to me....The Destiny comes for all of us..the same as Chandler and the rest is yet to come (that's what i think).
  • i misread the title as "tmz reporting Dr.Klein dies..INVESTIGATION!"

i was shocked by the way.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

omg i did too. I was like SAY WHAT? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Why though is it such a big deal? I mean if a man passed away that is terrible. I'm very sorry forhis family and friends.

But just because he was an employee of Dr. Klein's, I don't think, means much. Klein is a doctor which I'm sure has many acquaintances, friends, enemies, employees and patients. So if someone he knows passes away the news is gonna blow up the story. idk..

I know the news trys to build mountains out of mole hills so I don't think too much of this article in relation to Michael and a hoax.

I could be very wrong though.
  • TMZ just reporting this:

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/<!-- m -->

Dr Klein patient collapses and dies (and no it isnt MJ) on Dec 18 2009

TMZ has learned Dr. Arnold Klein, who treated Michael Jackson for decades, had an office employee who just died ... an employee who had a history of drug abuse, even while working for Dr. Klein.

Bruce Ayers, who worked for three years as Dr. Klein's research assistant and confidant, was found dead on a sidewalk on December 18 in Los Angeles.

Dr. Klein tells TMZ he fired the 44-year-old Ayers in February, after learning Ayers was allegedly stealing drugs and money from Klein's office.

We're told Dr. Klein stored certain drugs at a pharmacy he used to fill prescriptions for patients. When the drugs would expire, there was a protocol for destroying them. But Klein says Ayers would go to the pharmacy and get expired Demerol for his own use -- and the pharmacy gave it to him. Klein says the pharmacy violated protocol.

We're told Dr. Klein knew Ayers was a drug addict when he hired him but at the time Ayers was on the wagon. Klein says it became painfully obvious at the beginning of 2009 that Ayers' drug problem had resurfaced. Several members of Klein's staff told the Dr. they would quit unless he fired Ayers.

And, we're told, after Ayers was fired, Klein's staff realized 100 Percocet pills were missing.

We've learned Ayers, who met Michael Jackson many times while working for Klein, had a history of abusing pain meds.

When Ayers' body was discovered, authorities found hospital records showing that he had been admitted to three different hospitals since August, in each case for pain issues -- and in each case he was discharged with various meds.

The L.A. County Coroner has deferred Ayers' cause of death, pending toxicology tests

He was probably assassinated after being fired so he wouldn't blow the whistle on what Ole Boy Klein was really prescribing to Michael.
  • :o Michael was incapable of Hating anyone so TMZ needs to check thier "sources"
    phew thank god you said that heehee because i didnt want to haha...But yeah Michael didnt hate ANYONE he simply disliked them...hate is a horrible thing...i dont even hate anyone...not even my step father!!! So i think TMZ can't or shouldn't express someone elses feelings towards another person <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    peace to you all though