How Does Michael Get His Eyes to Shine Like This?

2»

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    its an interesting thread,i have photos of myself over the years and my eyes definately show the time i was happy......and after....there is something gone from them...i think eyes say a lot......and i believe micheal was aware that his did just that.....xxxx
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    OMG I love Michael's eyes..they are a true mirror into the soul. so big and so expressive...love it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    Michael's eyes are the most amazing eyes I have ever seen on a man. Even when he was a young boy, his eyes were his most beautiful physical feature - even more so when he smiles because that smile is not just on his lips.

That's why I had his eyes done as my first tattoo a couple of months ago.

IMG_0006.jpg
    I agree i have always loved his eyes, he has the most gorgeous eyes ever. I have never seen more gorgeous eyes on a man <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Never seen more gorgeous eyes on a man or woman
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think it's also the love in your heart that helps the perception of beauty. I don't understand why everyone doesn't think he's the most attractive man ALIVE!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    He & Janet have the same eyes & smile. They're both absolutely gorgeous, the smile & the eyes. As well as the people behind them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He has big beautiful eyes anyways. He seems to open them widely at times and it looks as though they are open to his soul. sigh....
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Michael's eyes are the most amazing eyes I have ever seen on a man. Even when he was a young boy, his eyes were his most beautiful physical feature - even more so when he smiles because that smile is not just on his lips.

IMG_0006.jpg

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WWWOOOWWW!!! that looks totally cool! the first mj-tattoo i really like! awesome! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    (looks like me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    rter-michael-jackson-7742142-673-71.jpg

how about that one?

Michael has the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen...so much emotion and intensity behind them...i love this pic soooooo much ***melt***
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think all men should wear makeup <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Michael's eyes are the most amazing eyes I have ever seen on a man. Even when he was a young boy, his eyes were his most beautiful physical feature - even more so when he smiles because that smile is not just on his lips.

IMG_0006.jpg
    That's an awesome tattoo!