Joan rivers was so cruel about michael. New years eve how c

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 2010 in News
Iwatched graham norton new years eve with joan rivers and they talked about what had happened in the year and michael came up and she said you will hate me but he was a. And she used the P word and a junkie I thought she was disguting and she upset me so much I had to tell all ofyou and graham is no better he said it is all swings and round about which is where he spent his time but joan is just too much for. Me words fail me how is she allowed to say that she is just horrible will never give her any of my time to watch her so angry today. What do you all think did any of you we this woman

Comments

• You know what would help to get your anger out of you mind? Write that Joan Rivers and ask her what her exact problem is with a man who was exonerated of all accusations. Also write the network that broadcasted this that you do not appreciate Joan Rivers's accusations. If nobody criticizes her, she'll get away with it and that is not what you want.Don't be sad, GET ANGRY and go after this excuse for a woman! Go, go, go, get her!
  • Sorry for this, I dont understand well the message. And who is Joan Rivers? what does she say about Michael?

Edit: oh my God, I am googling her name, I cant believe my eyes, she is really cruel <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    What an ugly and spiteful ..............
  • Well we know how intelligent she is. She must not be able to read because everyone knows the FBI files came out and the FBI could not find one thing on MJ to suggest he harmed a child.
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    that old bag of dust is annoying.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    She called him a pedxxx and junkie and laughed said Brooke shields cried at memorial and she had not seen jk for 20 years so come on why the crying What a digusting old woman I will complain did any body see it
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    who's that bitch?
    she probably just wants some attention, since no one cares about her
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Has anyone ever asked her why her husband committed suicide? She's disgusting--she'd do anything for a laugh.
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> JOAN RIVERS BE AFRAID I AM GONNA UNLEASH BAXTER <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> AND THEN I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE WITH A WET FISH <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't like to be rude about other people but Joan Rivers is another story she's a plastic old doll and a total b*tch I have no other words for her! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Just cruel
    I don't like to be rude about other people but Joan Rivers is another story she's a plastic old doll and a total b*tch I have no other words for her! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    she was vile and cruel she made me feel sick I will complain how can she treat people like this what if michaels children ever heard her vile woman
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    that is horrible... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Here there were only good things. Timor was going to dance on stage in Rotterdam <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> There was also a comedian and before it began you saw pics of things in 2009 and also Michael so I thought Nooo please don't be cruel and don't make jokes about Michael but he gave a tribute to Michael! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> was great!!
    So here it was OK.

But what a horrible person that is.. how can you live with yourself.
  • It is called respect for the dead. As long as someone has died (talking from Joans perspective) you keep your negative comments to yourself because the person is not alive to defend themselves. Even if you know the deceased and can comment truthfully, as long as the comment is negative, you keep it to yourself. What good is it going to do saying it now when the only people who are going to hear it are his children? Very Classy! You reap what you sow and one day Joan will be dead as well. If you want people to say nice things about you in your death, you say nice things about others.
  • JOAN RIVERS..she is an ugly washed up nasty ass woman...her husband killed himself to get away from her, Her daugher Melissa is as ugly and mean as her...Screw you Joan,
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Hey Doreentbird - don't hold back - say what you mean - (lol)
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    JOAN RIVERS..she is an ugly washed up nasty ass woman...her husband killed himself to get away from her, Her daugher Melissa is as ugly and mean as her...Screw you Joan,
    I know I should not laugh about: Her husband killed himself to get away from her.
    But I just can't help it!!
  • Thank you..but she really pisses me off.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I heard that woman tries to laugh at everyone ..i don't even know what she does for a living....but one thing she has to remember today or tomorrow she will put her palms on her chest and no one will put her in a bag because she's already one. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> We all have to ignore these "people"...who cares about their sick jokes? think about it :there is no forest without a wilted leaf.
    Thank you..but she really pisses me off.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You and me both <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Joan Rivers really makes my blood boil <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    She musn't have much of a life if she has to go around making fun of other people's.
    Would love to slap her so much!
    Thank you..but she really pisses me off.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You and me both <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    yeah. "Tell her to go to hell" <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Here;s a gift for you Joan:

lemonistock1.jpg

NO SUGAR REQUIRED!
    She already has a face like a bulldog sucking a lemon

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Yes cruel and certainly not right. However, and I'm not condoning her behavior, if you are at all familiar with Rivers you will understand that is her type of "humor" if you will.